Aguero injured in car accident in Holland?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Aguero injured in car accident in Holland?

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:53 pm

IMO the only thing Sergio is guilty of is getting in
A bag of shit PTCruiser . And if We find out the fuckin clueless driver was a Rag
Carl needs to send the boys over ,
As I said earlier could of been a lot worse
Just glad he is ok .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:54 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:What the bloke does on his day off is fuck all to do with his job or his boss, as I see it.

As Mase pointed out, this would be a total non-event if the driver hadn't been a cretin.

Yes,no,yes,no yes......still,taking everything into account my own feeling is that Kun should've been at home,not in Amsterdam

We are paying & playing at the very highest level. There should be NO chances taken by ANYONE.

I bet HH Sheikh Mansour is distinctly unimpressed !!!

I reckon, only HH's unimpressed thinkering about Sergio is: why I am no longer in my sparkling 30s? or maybe also: where the bloke left that Hertz Golden Card I gave him on his birthday?

again, nothing to see here, apart transport choice weirdo.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:08 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
Swales4ever wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks for the sympathy, gents.
ehu, youre twice the bastid than Carl then, with all that riches! ;)

think 64 has the point, if tomorrow goes down well... you know, if being saturday night wasnt hard enough for heroic effort...
oh well... come on City!

I am beginning to like you Mancio without all the politics bullshit ................. your a different animal lately and I like it x

If S4e is really Mancio - one question. Is Joe Hart the worst keeper in the league - Yes or No ;)

that's what the Chessmaster would call a low blow, JC. :)
anyway, here's your well earned reward:
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=45870

edit:
on second thought, You also earned the proper answer. No, he's not but, most certainly, the most playable dumb.

That nails it S4e - you're not the Mancio I used to spar with in another place. His last ever post there in 2013 was 'joe hart is the worst PL goalkeeper without doubt' after that he was disgracefully permabanned.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JC, You know, anytime You have a decent selling article, you'll always have a chinese smart aleck exploiting consumers' appetite for savings ;)

I guess You refer to that Ric Pub, featuring departments of flights trackers and all the freak show.
well, if You'd be arsed to scramble on the records there, that I beg You not to, You'd find a M4e registered about 3 hrs before registering here in the Bob/Lee Cave: that's the time an internet FF naive maiden took to recognise the difference between a freaks show and the show of City's Proper stuff 8-)

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:What the bloke does on his day off is fuck all to do with his job or his boss, as I see it.

As Mase pointed out, this would be a total non-event if the driver hadn't been a cretin.

Yes,no,yes,no yes......still,taking everything into account my own feeling is that Kun should've been at home,not in Amsterdam

We are paying & playing at the very highest level. There should be NO chances taken by ANYONE.

What about players travelling to awards ceremonies or going to watch another club play abroad, or doing photo shoot or promotions for sponsors abroad, it happens all the time.

I think they have to inform the club if they are travelling abroad at any time.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:32 pm

blues2win wrote:I don't think Pep gave permission for Sergio to go abroad. His line is he finished training in the morning and had the day off. What he did with that is his business. He would have been tucked in a bit late but early enough for a 12 start. Just very unlucky. Hopefully fit to play soon.

Aguero tweeted from the concert apparently, so he wasn't being 'naughty' by the sound of it. Let alone pwoper nawty, á la Talkscrote.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

What about players travelling to awards ceremonies or going to watch another club play abroad, or doing photo shoot or promotions for sponsors abroad, it happens all the time.

right so.
but, as exploited many times above, could the very same thing have happened when travelling Manchester Int'nal to Altrincham on a very same Uberlike weirdo?

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

True ( they'd have to because of WADA) but they don't necessarily have to tell Pep, I doubt he cares what they do ( within reason), they'd have to inform player liaison officers of their whereabouts.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:21 pm

According to social media sources Aguero and his girlfriend of 5 years have split . Maybe linked to events in Amsterdam who knows ?? Bet his head all over the place right now ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:32 pm

City64 wrote:According to social media sources Aguero and his girlfriend of 5 years have split . Maybe linked to events in Amsterdam who knows ?? Bet his head all over the place right now ?

5 years? Wasn't he going out with Maradona's daughter less than 5 years ago?

Edit: and wasn't he going out with one of the girls from City Ladies a few years ago? No chance he's been with his current bird for 5 years.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby patrickblue » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:According to social media sources Aguero and his girlfriend of 5 years have split . Maybe linked to events in Amsterdam who knows ?? Bet his head all over the place right now ?

Edit: and wasn't he going out with one of the girls from City Ladies a few years ago? No chance he's been with his current bird for 5 years.

They were married and split up in 2012. So maybe he's been a one woman man since. The thing that was supposedly going on with Toni Duggan was dismissed out of hand by them both.
Maybe there's no smoke without fire, but it's thought to be a media invention.
As if the media would tell lies.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby City64 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:34 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

They were married and split up in 2012. So maybe he's been a one woman man since. The thing that was supposedly going on with Toni Duggan was dismissed out of hand by them both.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4585294/ ... amsterdam/

Shit link ^^^^ but various media sources saying same thing . Maybe Serg was getting the fuck outta there when crash happened ???
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:12 pm

City64 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Shit link ^^^^ but various media sources saying same thing . Maybe Serg was getting the fuck outta there when crash happened ???

€50m Aguero?
Really?
Stopped reading after that.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:31 am

City64 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Meanwhile back on the cobbles....

Who gives a flying fuck?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:35 am

sergio won't have any problems finding a replacement
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:51 pm

City64 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Meanwhile back on the cobbles....

Who gives a flying fuck?

Some might but crack on .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Please help!
Am trapped in a mediterranean shithole on a sloopy 3G connection + I am too spastic to work properly all these smartphone thingies.
can barelly connect to the site on a sloopy strenght.
Reading on newsnow an awfull lot of sensational headlines about Sergio "locked home unable to move"

Dont see anything here, so I reckon is a all a crock of media shite, but I' dreally love anyone posting an intelligent word on this apparent scare.
tya

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Swales4ever wrote:Please help!
Am trapped in a mediterranean shithole on a sloopy 3G connection + I am too spastic to work properly all these smartphone thingies.
Reading on newsnow an awfull lot of sensational headlines about Sergio "locked home unable to move"

Dont see anything here, so I reckon is a all a crock of media shite, but I' dreally love anyone posting an intelligent word on this apparent scare.
tya

Some sensationalised crap emereged on social media from Argentina saying the Argentinian team doctor has said Sergio,s injury is worse and he cant move around his home . Meanwhile in Manchester everything is ok .................... fuckin latino,s eh ? :? :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Swales4ever wrote:Please help!

tya

Fret not S4e, it's only the Argie team doc juicing up a phone call he reckons he's had with Sergio.
I think they're just trying to create the impression that pulling out of their supremely important WCQ playoff (not to be picked again probably) means he is close to death.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:56 pm

MOST HEARTFELT thanks Lads, for bringing instant healing to my uprising paranoia.
had already start working my weird mind on some shit kind of paralysis.

I OWE YOU, 64 and JC.
will make sure I reciprocicate Your gentle soul

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:05 pm

What's 'sloopy'?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum