***chelsea v city official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***chelsea v city official match thread***

Postby freshie » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Dimples wrote:Gerrard is bitter and cannot forgive himself for that slip - hence his 'analysis'.
We had 6 shots on target, 17 in total, they had 2/6 - objective non bitter analysis?

But what is insane is the TV companies having ex (bitter) rivals analysing our games!
How can any ex Rag or Dipper be objective about us - it is not possible.

madness by the TV companies.

Can someone show us a link to what the bindipping thief actually said ?

Watch on youtube.com

Go to 10:54
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:30 pm

cheers for that, freshie.
can't wait to see camelgob disgraced face even more disgruntled, when Chelsea will send their wrong message to the rags.
SCUMS! both him and pathetic bitter bindipping thief Sloopy G.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:05 am

freshie wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Dimples wrote:Gerrard is bitter and cannot forgive himself for that slip - hence his 'analysis'.
We had 6 shots on target, 17 in total, they had 2/6 - objective non bitter analysis?

But what is insane is the TV companies having ex (bitter) rivals analysing our games!

Watch on youtube.com

Cheers for that.

Whenever a team gets battered some cunt always comes out with that old chestnut, they ''showed too much respect'' instead of saying it how it was ,as in ''they had no answer'' which is what Chelsea dished up today...fuckall to do with showing too much respect.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby edge275 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:22 am

I thought Christensen played really well for Chelsea today. I've watched him a few times this year and he's impressed every time. Really classy player and I couldn't help but think he's such a Pep player too.

I noticed Pep approach him at the end of the game. I wonder if there's a way we could get him.

After a bit of googling apparently his contract is until 2020.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby john@staustell » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:35 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
freshie wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Cheers for that.

Whenever a team gets battered some cunt always comes out with that old chestnut, they ''showed too much respect'' instead of saying it how it was ,as in ''they had no answer'' which is what Chelsea dished up today...fuckall to do with showing too much respect.

Gerard just made himself look an idiot in between 2 people who could see the obvious.

I actually thought they should have given Chelsea credit for hanging on in there, except for one time, being under the cosh for 90 minutes.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:06 am

Graphic taken from BBC

The knights of the round table

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby sheblue » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:15 am

john@staustell wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
freshie wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Cheers for that.

Gerard just made himself look an idiot in between 2 people who could see the obvious.

I actually thought they should have given Chelsea credit for hanging on in there, except for one time, being under the cosh for 90 minutes.

They just couldn't do that their desire for a chelski win before the game was obsious. They all even went for a 2-0 prediction for the chavs. Then we had hoddle banging on about chelski all game. It was all about wbat they did wrong and fuckall about how sublime city were.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby city72 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:40 am

Was that a dream? Woke up hanging this morning too much carling again, did I really watch probably the best city display ever? From 1 to 11 all class amazing football.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:17 pm

edge275 wrote:I thought Christensen played really well for Chelsea today. I've watched him a few times this year and he's impressed every time. Really classy player and I couldn't help but think he's such a Pep player too.

I noticed Pep approach him at the end of the game. I wonder if there's a way we could get him.

By all accounts, Conte has been intimating that he's wanting to return to Italy sooner, rather than later.

I wonder if he might go at the end of this season which, if so, might result in a player turnaround at Chelsea, Christensen included ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby edge275 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
edge275 wrote:I thought Christensen played really well for Chelsea today. I've watched him a few times this year and he's impressed every time. Really classy player and I couldn't help but think he's such a Pep player too.

By all accounts, Conte has been intimating that he's wanting to return to Italy sooner, rather than later.

I wonder if he might go at the end of this season which, if so, might result in a player turnaround at Chelsea, Christensen included ??

I can’t see Conte being there next season. It all depends how Abramovich views him. Hopefully not very highly.

Did a bit of googling earlier and he was at Borussia Mönchengladbach on loan for a few years and was outstanding. He won player for the year for them and they were desperate to sign him permanently but Chelsea refused all offers.

At 21 as well he’d be a fantastic signing with many years ahead of him. I hope Pep really did tap him up at the end of the game.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 pm

I'd have Christensen in heartbeat.
the even thought of having him in pplace of liability Otathug, in a Pep's defence, makes me wet.

very wishful thinking thingy, tho. well... unless Moaninho returns south, You never know. :roll:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum