Help for tickets?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Help for tickets?

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:06 am

Please move this to where it should go Lads.
I'm trying to get a ticket for the Napoli game, but I don't have any 'purchase history' as I've been living in Fr. for 18 years. Could anyone help ? There's a pint and a thank you in it ,if anyone can. I realise I'm not the chattiest member of this forum, but this is a rare chance for me to see a game. I will be in Cheadle Hulme from Sunday evening, but no problem if I need to meet up as I will fetch from anywhere in a reasonable radius.
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Re: Help for tickets?

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm

much to my dismay, I sadly entertain business ties with Naples.
I reckon You mean the home game, but if interested I can try and get a ticket for the away game. it will surely not be in the stand allocated to the Blues Army, tho.

let me know, if You/others fancy the closed experience to a visit to the swamp... :twisted:

EDIT: needless to say, any ticket I'd be able rack up, would go for free to fellas.
"In the week following England's defeat in Rotterdam, the FA were shocked to discover not only that they would have to sell the family silver (the FA Cup) to make up for the financial cost of World Cup failure, but also that nobody was queuing up to take over from Taylor. For Swales, it must have been a familiar situation. Few managers with reputations to protect want to cross his threshold at Maine Road either."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: Chinners

Return to The Maine Football forum