January Transfer Window

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

January Transfer Window

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 am

I'd kick off with this is this lad - just for the name

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: January Transfer Window

Postby Scatman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:58 am

He's Leander, He's Leander
He's Leander den-Donker he is.

He wants to be in Our gang, our gang, our gang....
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: January Transfer Window

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:51 pm

I for one, I'd be delighted if it'll end up with WW's and JC's sponsored left back. and take the necessary steps to bring home the MLS CB lad asap.

I also very much hope we'll make Arse-ne swallow the whole bitter pill and wait till summer for a most tasty FREE signing of El Nino Maravilla.
I know Pep is kinda obsessed with da man, but I also have a discomforted feeling about what impact Sanchez might have on the dressing-room equilibrium of an already star-studded attacking dept.
as impopulr as it is, that's my worry.
"In the week following England's defeat in Rotterdam, the FA were shocked to discover not only that they would have to sell the family silver (the FA Cup) to make up for the financial cost of World Cup failure, but also that nobody was queuing up to take over from Taylor. For Swales, it must have been a familiar situation. Few managers with reputations to protect want to cross his threshold at Maine Road either."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: Chinners

Return to The Maine Football forum