Sunday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sunday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:03 am

THE 177 BOLLOX

Sergio Aguero has scored his 177th and club record-equalling goal for Manchester City, but what makes the striker even more surprising than you might think?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41710035
Sergio Aguero equalled Manchester City's all-time goalscoring record as they beat Burnley to go five points clear at the top of the Premier League.
Aguero's first-half goal, a controversial penalty, was his 177th for the club and brought him level with Eric Brook's total, as well as sending City on their way to an 11th straight win, equalling another club record.
City boss Pep Guardiola gave Aguero a warm embrace when the Argentina striker came off to a standing ovation late on.
"Aguero should pay a tribute to us - he should invite us to dinner," Guardiola joked. "He needs one more goal and it is going to happen sooner or later.
"It will be something special and it is so important for him to be the top scorer in the history of this club. We are happy that we will have that moment with him."

Pep GUARDIOLA praises Nicolas OTAMENDI’s “mentality”
Most of the time, it’s the attacking players which get all the spotlight. But not in this case. GUARDIOLA singled out Nicolas OTAMENDI as he was full of praise for the defender. Last season wasn’t the easiest of campaign’s for OTAMENDI following a move from Valencia back in 2015 but the Argentinian is slowly changing people’s minds. Speaking to reporters prior to Manchester City’s 3-0 win against Burnley (where both OTAMENDI and his compatriot Sergio AGUERO scored), here’s what GUARDIOLA had to say:
“I had a lot of doubts whether Nico would play or not against Stoke City because he travelled from Argentina with 10 days with a lot of pressure to qualify for the World Cup in his mind.
“He played in difficult conditions in Ecuador, travelled and arrived the day before. He is one of the players with the strongest mentality that I met in my life.
“He’s a guy who just wants to learn, in terms of ball possession, because always he was strong in the air. He really wins duels, which is necessary here in England, everywhere, but especially here in England, and how he has the courage to play. Even when he makes mistakes it doesn’t matter.
“I said before that if he loses a game he says ‘Give me the ball again and let’s play,’ and I give a lot of value to this kind of thing.
“I’m really impressed with the level he has and I’m so happy with him. He’s not afraid at all, it doesn’t matter where he plays, he has a lot of experience.
“He’s such an important guy for us. The last month, well I think all season, he has played outstanding.”
“After the match, we are obliged to eat together. Nutrition and rest are important because we play continuously.
“GUARDIOLA is quite picky with diet and not only that: He tells us that we all have to learn English. This is because team meetings are in this language, and in December I have an exam. GUARDIOLA does all these things so that we can perform in the best possible way. These things help the team function.
“He is omnipresent and not only for football. He always asks how things are going with out family and everything else.”

Mauricio Pochettino Discusses Kyle Walker Dispute at Tottenham in New Book
Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino has revealed Kyle Walker turned up late for a team meeting and told the coach he wanted to move elsewhere late in the 2016-17 season.
The Spurs boss has pulled back the curtain on the dispute that prompted the player's £53 million move to Manchester City in the summer window in a new book called Brave New World by Guillem Balague. Parts of it have been serialised in the Mail on Sunday.
Pochettino spoke of a meeting ahead of the aforementioned campaign for which Walker arrived late.
"Walker came into the room late," he said. "Not good. Something clicked in my head at that moment." He went on to add that "seeing Walker turn up late to the talk was the trigger I needed to tear into them (the players)."
Later the Spurs boss speaks of how he decided to give a chance to an in-form Kieran Trippier instead of Walker. After an international break in April, Trippier played games against Watford and Burnley, while Walker was drafted in for a clash against Swansea City.
"Walker came to my office after the Watford game," it's noted. "'Gaffer, I've been at Tottenham for nine years. I've thought about it and my heart isn't here any more. Nor is my head. I've given all I have to give. I wanted to tell you before I tell my agent that I want to leave this summer.'"
Pochettino added that he felt as though Walker had shown "an alarming lack of respect for his team-mates and a slap in the face for the club" by asking for a move while the team was competing with Chelsea for top spot.
Journalist Roberto Kusabbi relayed the conversation as detailed in the book:

The switch to City did eventually go ahead, with Spurs turning to Trippier on a more regular basis. They have also drafted in Serge Aurier from Paris Saint-Germain to offer cover at right-back.
As Squawka Football noted, for City and previously for Spurs, Walker has been a tremendous attacking outlet
Spurs supporters will be disappointed to read that Walker's mind was elsewhere late in the campaign while his team tried to chase down the Blues.
While Chelsea eventually won by a comfortable seven-point margin from their London rivals, there were times late in the term when Tottenham cranked up the pressure. Spurs won 12 of their last 13 matches in a late surge for the line, though a slow start left them too much ground to make up.
Walker's powerful bursts forward, physicality and defensive aggression were key to the team's success. They're all attributes that were refined and developed under Pochettino too.
However, after the move to City was done, journalist Marc Benamram suggested the Spurs manager didn't view the full-back as an indispensable part of his Tottenham vision
For Walker, the decision to move to the Etihad Stadium looks as though it's a smart one. The right-back has given Pep Guardiola's team fresh impetus on the flank, while the style deployed by the manager allows the England international to raid forward frequently, where he can so often be devastating. City lead the way in the Premier League by five points too.
Spurs also appear to have moved on, though Pochettino's revelations about the player will rile some who follow Tottenham. When Walker's City face his old side at Wembley on April 14, it'll be fascinating to see what type of reaction he gets.

Joe Hart 'mugged in London'
West Ham United and England goalkeeper Joe Hart has reportedly been mugged by a moped gang after training with the Hammers.
The incident is alleged to have taken place near West Ham's Chadwell Heath training ground after the 30-year-old returned from international duty with England.
The Mirror claims that Hart had his phone, watch and wallet taken by a gang of three robbers on two bikes who surrounded him as he was about to get into his car.
Hart was unable to prevent West Ham from falling to a 3-0 defeat at home to Brighton & Hove Albion on Friday night, leaving them 17th in the Premier League table and only outside the relegation zone on goal difference.
Only Stoke and Crystal Palace - who the Hammers face in their next league game - have conceded more goals than West Ham in the top flight this term, with Hart yet to impress since his loan switch from Manchester City

Man City star Yaya Toure to join sister club New York City FC
Yaya Toure could be leaving Manchester City at the end of the season
Toure, 34, is seen as a potential successor to Italy legend Andrea Pirlo at City’s MLS sister club in New York.
Pirlo, 38, is retiring at New York City FC at the end of the season.
And that could be perfect timing for fellow midfielder Toure, who is assured of legendary status himself at City after being a major part of the club during their successful trophy run in recent seasons.
The Blues’ sister club in the Big Apple are coached by former City midfielder and ex-Etihad coach Patrick Vieira.
Toure was given a 12-month contract at City in the summer but such is the competition for places in Pep Guardiola’s exciting squad that it looks like being his last deal in Manchester.
Toure has only played twice so far this season and one of those appearances was as a substitute in last weekend’s 7-2 home romp over Stoke.
His other game came in the EFL Cup win over West Brom last month.

Manchester City star Danilo happy as benchwarmer: I am ready whenever the boss needs me
But while City fans have drooled over their superstar contingent, one player slipped under the radar while the magic mayhem escalated in the Premier League and Champions League.
Defender Danilo, 26, arrived in the summer for £26.5 million with all the pedigree demanded by boss Pep Guardiola.
The credentials were jaw-dropping. Educated football-wise in his native Brazil. Learned his skills with Santos before spectacular spells at Porto and Real Madrid where he won two Champions League trophies.
Oh, and 15 appearances for Brazil have added to his impressive CV.
But at his new club City, Danilo has only briefly surfaced from the shadows after spending endless game-time warming the bench.
Danilo, though, understands the difficulty of making a major breakthrough in a squad over-loaded with talent and is promising to make an impact when he does guarantee a regular starting place.
He said: “It’s normal that I have to show a bit of patience and wait my chance as City have a great squad. But the season is really long and I know I will be needed at some point.
“I’m training hard and preparing myself ready for when the time comes. The first few weeks in England have gone well and I’m happy.
“I have been trying to get myself adapted as fast as I can to the style of play so that I can perform as best I can when I get my chance.
“But I’m learning all the time from Pep and the rest of the squad and that is really helping me. There’s so much quality here and so many great players.
“The truth is that it’s so important for all the teams that want to win things to have that – and we’re one of those.”
Danilo has real Champions League experience and is looking forward to playing a role as City progress in the elite competition.
The return leg against Napoli will demand another top-level performance from Guardiola’s greats after the 2-1 victory at the Etihad which gave City three wins out of three.
But Danilo confirms that City are going to Italy in a confident mood and looking to beat the Serie A leaders in their own hostile backyard.
Danilo added: “We’re really happy with how we have started in the Champions League. It’s so important to get as many points on the board as quickly as possible
“That’s what we have done and played well, too. But we know for sure that the return game in Naples is going to be really hard.
“They are a great team and they are playing some of the best football in Europe right now. We have so much respect for them.
“Our mind has been focused on the Premier League since the first game but when the time comes we will be going there looking to win.”

City reach 1 million YouTube subscribers
Manchester City have become the first Premier League Club to reach 1 million YouTube subscribers.
City have doubled subscriber numbers in less than two years and grown to become one of world football’s leading YouTube channels, adding nearly 250,000 subscribers in the last year alone.
City’s most famous YouTube videos include players taking on the Harlem Shake (9.2million views), Dude Perfect teaming up with Manchester City Legends in an epic Bubble Football battle (5.2million views) and Pep’s Taxi with superfan Braydon Bent (2.2million views).
Michael Russell, Head of City TV and Social Media, said: “When we launched City’s YouTube channel in 2011, we wanted to create a channel that produced original and innovative content.
“Through its unrivalled access to players over the years, CityTV has created outstanding content that has appealed not only to supporters of our Club, but also engaged fans from across the wider football community, both here in Manchester and around the world.
“We’re fiercely passionate about not treating YouTube as a just video hosting platform but a way we can listen to our fans on a daily basis. Reaching one million YouTube subscribers is a huge milestone for us and we will continue to work hard to produce videos that fans can be proud of!
Tomos Grace, YouTube Head of Sport, EMEA commented: "Manchester City run an exemplary YouTube channel which combines the creativity of De Bruyne, the execution of Aguero and the intelligence of Guardiola.
They understand what works on YouTube and have used the platform brilliantly to build a young, engaged and global fan base."
With subscribers in more than 180 countries, regular features include Inside City and Tunnel Cam and give viewers an access-all-areas pass to the Club. The channel has also seen collaborations with YouTube royalty including KSI, Touzani and F2 Freestylers.
The past 18 months has seen Manchester City reach a number of significant digital firsts in Premier League football including the signing of eSports player in Kieran Brown, being the first club to hold a hackathon and the use of Snapchat Spectacles.
To see how Manchester City marked its 1 million YouTube subscriber, visit http://www.youtube.com/mancity

3 Man City players Guardiola needs Begiristain to get rid of in January
The Citizens in the Transfer Tavern are loving life under Pep Guardiola this season and are beginning to dream of a first-ever Champions League trophy in May. Indeed, the Spaniard’s city slickers look like one of the best teams in the world right now.
Manchester City have thoroughly enjoyed a breathtaking opening to the campaign in Guardiola’s second season at the helm. Taunts of ‘Fraudiola’ that persisted from fans across the world throughout City’s trophy-less campaign last year have been firmly quashed by City’s impeccable early-season form.
City have only failed to win in one of twelve outings so far this season, when they drew 1-1 at home to Everton at the Etihad in August.
There is a tendency from the media to build hype during the opening stages of the season, by making predictions for title-winners based on only a handful of games.
For example, the Citizens propping up the bar will be the first to tell you about City’s two previous Premier League campaigns. After bursting out the blocks in the opening few weeks, they were widely tipped to emerge as champions, however, they failed in their title pursuit on both of these occasions.
If City are to achieve the honours they are capable of this season, they simply cannot afford to have any weak links holding back their star-studded squad.
The emergence of Fabian Delph who has performed impeccably at left-back in the absence of long-term Benjamin Mendy, serves to emphasise the quality of strength in depth of the current City squad.
Considering City’s scintillating form, it may seem absurd to suggest the sale of any one of their players right now, however, there are still players within the City ranks who director of football Txiki Begiristain should do his very best to offload in the January transfer window.
With that in mind, here are three players who should leave Manchester City in January.

WAG OF THE DAY
Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

OTHER BOLLOX
David Moyes is being lined up for a sensational return to Everton as the pressure increases on under-fire manager Ronald Koeman. (Mirror)

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has given the green light to make a move for Benfica left-back Alex Grimaldo, 22. (Metro)

And the Old Trafford club are prepared to offer Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro, 25, a huge salary to convince him to leave the Bernabeu. (Express)

Real Madrid are convinced they will land 24-year-old Tottenham striker Harry Kane next summer. (Sun)

Liverpool are ready to hear loan offers for fit-again forward Danny Ings, 25. (Mirror)

Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil, 29, has denied rumours linking him to Manchester United. (Sun)

West Ham want current Zenit Saint Petersburg and former Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini to replace Slaven Bilic if the Croat cannot halt the Hammers' slump. (Mirror)

Barcelona are preparing to offer striker Lionel Messi, 30, a lifetime deal at the club. (ESPN FC)

Newcastle are set to try and bring 30-year-old French midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa back to St James' Park from Paris St-Germain. (Sun)

AC Milan chief executive Marco Fassone says the Serie A giants will have to sell star players if they fail to qualify for next season's Champions League. (FourFourTwo)

Basel forward Dimitri Oberlin, 20, has confirmed he turned down the chance to move to Manchester United back in 2014 for first-team football. (Metro)

Liverpool midfielder Emre Can, 23, has admitted it is "an honour" to be linked with a move to Juventus as he continues to stall on a new deal. (Independent)

RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner, 21, says he dreams of playing for Manchester United. (Mirror)

Barcelona are looking to hijack Arsenal's move for AC Milan's 21-year-old striker Andre Silva. (Calcio Mercato via Sun)

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has confirmed the club will remain in La Liga - even if Catalonia is granted independence. (Mirror)

Former Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves has slammed Chelsea's loan system. (London Evening Standard)

Barcelona are preparing a January move for Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera, 28. (Don Balon, via Daily Express)

United will trigger a one-year option on Spain international Herrera's contract if he fails to agree new terms by the end of the year. (Manchester Evening News)
Barcelona will make a final attempt to sign Liverpool and Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho in the January transfer window. (Daily Mirror)

Reds manager Jurgen Klopp says the club are striving to create circumstances that ensure 25-year-old Coutinho wants to stay at Anfield beyond this season. (Telegraph)

Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, 29, wants to join Manchester United when his deal with Arsenal expires at the end of the season. (Daily Mail)

GOLDEN BOLLOX
On this day in 2012
Praise for Edin Dzeko spills over into another day’s media round-up as the Blues prepare for their crunch Champions League tie in Amsterdam.
According to The Sun the Bosnian star, who rescued City with two late goals against West Brom on Saturday, is itching to start against Ajax on Wednesday night.
“Edin Dzeko wants the chance to save Manchester City’s Champions League skins on Wednesday,” claims the paper’s Martin Blackburn.
“Roberto Mancini’s men must win at Dutch giants Ajax to retain genuine hopes of reaching the knockout stages.
“And Dzeko is City’s most in-form striker after his two late goals at West Brom on Saturday earned a vital win.
“The Bosnian wants to start but has Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero and Mario Balotelli in his way.”
The paper also quotes the striker in his own words: “Everybody wants to start games but we will see,” said Dzeko.
“It’s up to the manager to pick the team but he knows I am there whenever he needs me. But I want to play.
“It’s important we win. Yes, it’s a vital game.”
In other news this morning, The Daily Mail claims City’s Wayne Bridge is enjoying his football so much on the south coast that he wants to make the move permanent.
“The former England international is loving the feeling of actually playing football and he wants to sign on the dotted line with Gus Poyet's Seagulls,” writes the paper’s Alex Hankin.
“Bridge, who had a loan spell at Sunderland last season, has made five appearances for Brighton so far this campaign and scored two goals.”
Bridge said: "I am enjoying every day. To know you are going to run out on the pitch on a Saturday is a big plus."
Finally, Roma’s General Manager has dismissed any notion that alleged Blues target Daniele De Rossi could be on his way to the Etihad in January.
“Rumours during the summer transfer window linked Manchester City with a move for the 29-year-old, before the player himself released a statement pledging his loyalty to the club, with those sentiments echoed by the capital club's general manager,” reports Goal.com.
“Franco Baldini has dismissed suggestions Roma will sell De Rossi and says he expects the midfielder to be with the club "in the future."

Manchester City defender Wayne Bridge wants to make his loan move to Brighton permanent at the end of the season.
Former England international is loving the feeling of actually playing football... and he wants to sign on the dotted line with Gus Poyet's Seagulls
Ex-Chelsea and Southampton left-back Bridge, 32, has starred for Gus Poyet's side so far this season and he is enjoying his football again after a torrid time at City.
Former England international Bridge said: "I am enjoying every day. To know you are going to run out on the pitch on a Saturday is a big plus."
Bridge, who had a loan spell at Sunderland last season, has made five appearances for the Seagulls this campaign and scored two goals.

Mock the Weekend: Who stole Vincent Kompany's mojo?
As the Manchester City captain's latest error against West Brom confirms, there hasn't been a defender in a faster downward spiral since Titus Bramble fell down some jaunty stairs
So what on earth has happened to him?
Thus far in 2012-13, the Manchester City captain has been wobblier than a Jenga tower on a water-bed. No longer titanic; more of a wooden raft. The Kompany has gone bust.
Against Real Madrid, the defender shied away from Cristiano Ronaldo's last-minute shot like it was covered in slime. He was sluggish against Dortmund. Brushed off by renowned battering ram Peter Crouch for Stoke City to score.
And on Saturday the City stalwart dunked his team in the inkwell of uncertainty when his awful positioning essentially forced James Milner to get sent off in order to stop Shane Long. He might as well have just walked up and red-carded his team-mate himself.
Only West Brom's total failure to bother defending a 1-1 draw with the league champions in the final moments stopped Kompany from costing his side some valuable points.
Where, then, has the Belgian beast's mojo gone? Were the City squad's post-title celebrations in May so raucous and unhinged that he heaved it all over the floor on the next morning? Has the arrival of Spanish proto-Clooney Javi Garcia driven him to distraction with feelings of manly inadequacy? Because if so, Vincent, you are not alone.
Please, dear reader: If you have any information on the whereabouts of Vincent Kompany's mojo, please call the helpline on 0700-DEFENCE. His friends and family are worried sick.

Mario Balotelli WEDDING coming soon
Sorry if this is a shock Mario but that girl you made pregnant is trying on wedding dresses now.
Italian Model Rafaella Fico, 24, has been credited with taming fiery Premier League striker Mario Balotelli, 22. And The People's exclusive pictures suggest she is on course to turn their once stormy relationship into cosy married life.
Rafaella spent hours trying on frocks and veils at the bridal store in her home town of Naples.
She looked ecstatic as she posed in this ivory-coloured lacy dress - happy to be photographed while seven months pregnant.
The Manchester City star was 140 miles away in Rome with the Italian national side last week.
Rafaella dumped Mario over his persistent womanising in April, later learning she was pregnant.
He demanded DNA tests to resolve paternity but apologised for that as they became reconciled last month.
A Christmas baby then a wedding, eh Mario. Awwwww!

Manchester City boosted by possible return of Silva for Ajax clash
The Spain international is recovering from a hamstring injury but could make his comeback sooner than expected as Roberto Mancini's team prepare for the Champions League fixture
City manager Roberto Mancini had originally targeted the club's next Premier League match against Swansea City for the Spain international's comeback but assistant Brian Kidd has revealed that he could play even sooner.
Silva will undergo treatment on his hamstring problem on Monday ahead of the match against the Dutch champions in Amsterdam. He sustained the injury while playing for his country against France during last week's international break.
"We're having a roll call today, with scans and everything," Kidd told the Manchester Evening News. "With David Silva in particular, we don't know how long he will be out for.
"I think they are looking at him thinking he might be in with a chance of playing on Wednesday against Ajax. With a couple of days for it to settle down, we will get a better picture."
Defender Maicon and midfielder Javi Garcia are also fitness doubts for the club's third group stage contest of the season but Kidd hopes that the duo's recovery can be stepped up this week.
"Javi Garcia and Maicon are there or thereabouts," he added. "They have done a little bit of training but haven't done everything yet - they are back in today and we are hoping the next couple days will bring them on."

CHUMPS LEAGUE BOLLOX
Manchester City facing Champions League exit
Fresh off a first English league title in 44 years, Manchester City was supposed to make its presence felt among Europe's elite this season with its expensively assembled squad.
A slip-up in the Champions League this week, however, will leave the English club facing the prospect of another campaign in the Europa League - or worse, dropping out of Europe altogether.
Of the continent's top sides, City is under the most pressure heading into the third round of group-stage matches in the Champions League.
With just one point from two matches so far, failing to beat Ajax on Wednesday could leave City with too much to do to qualify from a tough Group D that also contains Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund.
City also failed to progress from the group stage last season, although that was put down to a lack of experience at this level.
Much more is expected this time.
"I don't know if it is a learning curve - we are in with the big boys now, there is no place to hide," City goalkeeper Joe Hart says. "There is no point learning if you are not going to win. We need one big game against Ajax next."
There are no such concerns for competition heavyweights Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and Arsenal, who are all looking for their third straight group wins.
As is BATE Borisov, the Belarusian team that inflicted a shock 3-1 loss on last season's runner-up Bayern Munich last time out and next hosts Valencia in Group F.
Bayern visits bottom-place Lille and will look to transfer its domestic form to the Champions League after becoming the first side to start a Bundesliga campaign with eight wins.
"We have to keep it up and ... be ready for Lille," Bayern winger Franck Ribery says.
Malaga, which is making its debut in the competition, and FC Porto are the other two teams to have made 100-percent starts in the competition.
The group involving City and Madrid has been given top billing this season, but while the English champions have struggled to get going, their Spanish counterparts have been in fine form and scored seven goals already.
However, Jose Mourinho's team heads into its tough away match at Dortmund with defensive problems because of injuries to fullbacks Marcelo, Alvaro Arbeloa and Fabio Coentrao. Michael Essien, a central midfielder, was forced to fill in at left back in the 2-0 win over Celta Vigo.
"We are missing players, but all of us in the squad can play in various positions and that is what we are doing," says Madrid forward Jose Callejon.
"We have had to relocate players, but it has been well done."
Dortmund will be without Jakub Blaszczykowski (left knee) and has doubts over the fitness of Germany midfielders Mario Goetze (thigh) and Ilkay Guendogan (spine) as it looks to rebound from Saturday's 2-1 derby loss to Schalke, which left the champions already 12 points behind Bayern.
Last edited by Chinners on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Sunday's B*ll*x

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:01 am

Despite having an agent who is a complete t**t,Toure will always be a legend.Moving to our sister club NYCFC would be a good move for him at this stage of his career.Will help with his evolution in to coaching.My hope is he will eventually return and join our back-room staff,maybe become a youth coach and ambassador.

I think Pochettino was out of order divulging the content of that private conversation with Walker in his Book.No need for it.All it does is fan the flames of hatred towards Walker from a hardcore Spurs minority.Walker should sue Pochettino for breach of confidentiality.At the time Of said conversation Walker was an Employee of THFC,and Pochettino in effect was his line manager.Going public with a private employee/Manager conversation you would expect to remain private was a clear breach of confidentiality and trust,Just my opinion. :evil: :evil:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Original Dub » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:04 am

Good man chinners.

Big bollox AND an early riser. I wouldn't let my missus near you
Original Dub

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:17 am

Interesting how Kompany was getting shit in the Golden Bollox as well.
Pochettino has gone down in my estimation now.
Well played Chinners
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Chinners » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 am

Original Dub wrote:Good man chinners.

Big bollox AND an early riser. I wouldn't let my missus near you

<snigger>

Just edited as I forgot the Otter bit .... and he deserves it for his recent form!

I agree about Pochettino. Personally I don't think players or managers should be allowed to release a book until after they have left the game, like it used to be!!! . . . . Beckham changed all that bollox
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Scatman » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:06 am

You've certainly left a cliffhanger with those three players we should get rid of.

Or is the answer each of her nipples and her snatch?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Chinners » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:11 am

Scatman wrote:You've certainly left a cliffhanger with those three players we should get rid of.

PM on way!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 am

Scatman wrote:You've certainly left a cliffhanger with those three players we should get rid of.

The three players are in small writing at the top of the Wag photo
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:30 am

Decent very decent . I wonder if she is wetter than I was leaving the Etihad last night ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:52 am

zabbadabbado wrote:Despite having an agent who is a complete t**t,Toure will always be a legend.Moving to our sister club NYCFC would be a good move for him at this stage of his career.Will help with his evolution in to coaching.My hope is he will eventually return and join our back-room staff,maybe become a youth coach and ambassador.

I think Pochettino was out of order divulging the content of that private conversation with Walker in his Book.No need for it.All it does is fan the flames of hatred towards Walker from a hardcore Spurs minority.Walker should sue Pochettino for breach of confidentiality.At the time Of said conversation Walker was an Employee of THFC,and Pochettino in effect was his line manager.Going public with a private employee/Manager conversation you would expect to remain private was a clear breach of confidentiality and trust,Just my opinion. :evil: :evil:

Interesting, Poch ensured that he had a witness for the conversation and Walker didn't, ensuring Poch's version of events are backed up. From now on any player with half a brain will take a witness of their own when they talk to him - the man can't be trusted
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:31 am

A lot of players suddenly seem keen to join the Scum.

There could be all sorts of reasons if true, but one thing is certain; it's not because of Mourinho's personality.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:35 am

Poor Joe, mugged on and off the pitch.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:39 am

nottsblue wrote:

So they are! I have to confess my eyes were elsewhere on that photo though.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:51 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

So they are! I have to confess my eyes were elsewhere on that photo though.

You're far too easily distracted HS. :roll:

This Chinners is a cunning character. :?
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Nice trimmage
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Return to The Maine Football forum