City are "cheats"

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City are "cheats"

Postby Original Dub » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:18 am

We need to take this cunt out. And immediately.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/psg-cont ... 8izd643a7x
Original Dub

Re: City are "cheats"

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 am

“Since their real incomes do not allow them to make such investments, they have invented fictitious, state-linked sponsors with amounts that do not match market prices."

That there is libellous, as well as being false in City's case at least, time to act City.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Justified logic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:28 am

Let him cry his bitter tears; nothing will come of it. Like with Seluk, he's just regarded as a clown by the world.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:50 am

Justified logic wrote:Let him cry his bitter tears; nothing will come of it. Like with Seluk, he's just regarded as a clown by the world.

My arse.

This is the the typical shite that gives material to the propaganda machine. And that in turn feeds the masses. It's dangerous and it's false.

He needs to be made resign. He had his warning already.
Original Dub

Postby john@staustell » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:51 am

This chap has incredible lack of knowledge
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 am

I've made a vow not to click on negative City articles and only give decent (doesn't have to be positive) articles the click-bait they deserve.

So, without reading it, fuck the cunt and hang him!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Let him cry his bitter tears; nothing will come of it. Like with Seluk, he's just regarded as a clown by the world.

My arse.

This is the the typical shite that gives material to the propaganda machine. And that in turn feeds the masses. It's dangerous and it's false.

Spot on OD.

This creature needs to put his own filthy, debauched and disreputable house in order, before contemplating any comments about other teams and Leagues.

This guy is trying to become an invited guest to the anti City agenda party and if our own disgusting media had any honesty and ptinciples remaining, they'd rip him to shreds for maligning an English Club.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Dameerto » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 pm

I bet this cnut agreed with kicking the shit out of old women and men when they tried to vote in Catalonia too. Fucling Franco throwback.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Shakermaker90 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:38 pm

He's still banging that same drum. He's nothing to worry about from City's point of view, we're financially and commercially smart. We've got nothing to worry about.

These two articles give the best account of the situation in terms of Tebas and UEFA's view on City. They've been shared on another thread, but still relevant to this latest one. Tebas is just bitter.

First one:
https://www.otbfootball.net/thats-rich- ... ster-city/

Second one:
https://www.otbfootball.net/all-for-sho ... -into-psg/

That site doesn't look like it's a full time outlet, but the articles are well sourced and have links to back up the points. I prefer that kind of well sourced website to the mainstream clickbait
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I've made a vow not to click on negative City articles and only give decent (doesn't have to be positive) articles the click-bait they deserve.

agreed.

what does it say?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:24 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I've made a vow not to click on negative City articles and only give decent (doesn't have to be positive) articles the click-bait they deserve.

agreed.

what does it say?

it says we are A++++!

'It’s interesting, for several reasons, that La Liga have also picked out Manchester City on this occasion, and contrast to PSG, I’d argue that the complaint against City is an unwarranted swipe of frustration by La Liga. City have been a club that have managed to spend big and still make operating profits for the last few years consistently, and for those of you that don’t believe me, here’s the direct link to their 2016 Annual Report, so you can see for yourself. However, City are an easy target and one that the ignorant and ill-informed individuals within the media, and fans of other clubs, revert to stereotyping City as being an oil-rich-arab-owned-financially-doped football club or millionaires, but that’s actually not the case. The club is a functioning business model which, unlike the majority of European banks in recent years, has seen unprecedented growth and has become financially sustainable. The club managed to generate approximately £85m in player sales this summer and freed up space on its wage bill (to the point where it was planning to add Alexis Sanchez on deadline day).

But if La Liga’s complaint is that City have a sponsorship package which acts as financial doping, then they’re very wrong their too! Barcelona recently signed a record-breaking shirt sponsorship deal with Japanese company “Rakuten” worth £188m over four seasons. By comparison, Manchester United‘s deal with Chevrolet is only a measly £53m a year. But not to worry, their deal lasts seven years, and to back it up, they’ve also got a £75m (SeventyFive) a year deal with Adidas. Real Madrid’s current deal with Emirates is £20m a year, but that expires in 2018, and will be replaced by a highly lucrative one. However, despite all these mega-money deals, Manchester City are currently six years into a 10 year deal with Etihad which brings them, a comparatively pathetic, £7.5m (Seven-point-Five) a year in sponsorship fees. The difference in the sponsorship deals is actually laughable. And remember that extra money United get from Adidas? Well, City do get some money from Nike as part of their kit deal too, but it’s just a shy £18m. If La Liga consider City’s sposnorship deals to be disproportionate then they’re going to need to provide some strong evidence.

The most interesting point, in regards to La Liga complaining about Manchester City, is that this summer, La Liga have given their seal of approval for the City Football Group (the family of businesses for which Manchester City is the flagship and brand leader), to purchase a 88% share of one of La Liga’s own teams, Girona, with Pere Guardiola (Pep’s brother).'
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Let’s see an example made this sort of ignorance feeds the haters and the get City propaganda machine.
Make a statement that says lie about us at your peril.
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Bournemouthcityfan wrote:Let’s see an example made this sort of ignorance feeds the haters and the get City propaganda machine.

Someone could consider informing ISIS that he's been making derogatory comments about the Muslim faith and their Prophet........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Bournemouthcityfan wrote:Let’s see an example made this sort of ignorance feeds the haters and the get City propaganda machine.

Someone could consider informing ISIS that he's been making derogatory comments about the Muslim faith and their Prophet........

Interesting proposal, MC: I'd have it on votes on next order.

Either that or send f@cking mr. Tebas to a gathering of those Trump's "blood and soil" supporters, and make sure the cunt shout something in the tune of "Obama is God, I saw him walking on waters: he will rip You Second feclin Amendment off!"

Agree with OP: the cunt must be taken down and, apparently failing The Club to follow through on September, 6th statement, either of the above shall do fine with me.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Original Dub wrote:

My arse.

Bang on Dub
I had it out with a stupid Spurs twat going in to the ground in Nashville pre season When he turned round to the wife and shouted at her “ that she is supporting Isis by supporting City “ Big daft cunt didn’t see me stood to the side . Soon shut his fukin mouth .
carolina-blue

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

My arse.

Bang on Dub
I had it out with a stupid Spurs twat going in to the ground in Nashville pre season When he turned round to the wife and shouted at her “ that she is supporting Isis by supporting City “ Big daft cunt didn’t see me stood to the side . Soon shut his fukin mouth .

Was he American? I get this picture of American’s in my head and stuff like you’ve just mentioned doesn’t do anything to change that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

My arse.

Bang on Dub

Was he American? I get this picture of American’s in my head and stuff like you’ve just mentioned doesn’t do anything to change that.

don't know why yanks bother
they've got plenty of their own sports to follow
a bit like brits who like nba (or nfl)
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

My arse.

Bang on Dub

He may live here now as I do but he was English
Funny part Two Americans stood behind him agreeing with him wearing Ushited shirts , I just stood in their face and laughed at em wankers
carolina-blue

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:25 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

My arse.

Bang on Dub

He may live here now as I do but he was English
Funny part Two Americans stood behind him agreeing with him wearing Ushited shirts , I just stood in their face and laughed at em wankers

It's a cardinal principle to get your retaliation in first CB:- hit first, hit hard and keep on hitting and, don't forget, the bigger they come, the harder they fall..............

...........which is a bit rich coming from a bag of bones, who couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding :oops: :oops:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby phips » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 am

to no ones surprise: who cares. let him say what he wants. he's an idiot and everyone knows it. just because he says something doesnt make it true. and if the media takes his quotes and extroplates them into a story then they immediately lose all credibility and any anti-City slander related to that is irrelevant.

there's no need to worry about what other people think. it doesnt affect the squad's play in any way.
there's no point in getting angry about dumb shit like this because it'll always exist. there's more important stuff to worry about.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus