couple of tips from North Africa:
1. last week Sky Ita aired a VAR special where the Riley Italian counterpart was reporting feedbacks from the first 10 matchdays:
after the first 2 matchdays, when VAR average stop time was in excess of 2 minutes, peaking 3+ at times, from matcheday 4 onwards that figure has dropped to average 20 secs, with peaks of 13 sec needed to revise on field ruling.
they pledge to keep a drilling program going to improve it steady on.
personal, unofficial stats. I'd guess that up now, Juventus FC have already seen awarded more penalties against than the whole previous season....
Imperfect: sure! a very, very long way to get to NFL standard with 1st Official addressing the crowd with decision? very much so.
BUT there is NO doubt in my mind that IF the VAR was in place early in Slur Alex golden age, the old drunken cheat would already be dead of Portal hypertensive gastropathy.
jut saying, again...
1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City
You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...
In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!