***napoli v city official cl match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***napoli v city official cl match thread***

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Moaninho will try to set up a team to stop City a la Anfield and then hope to change things a little if he sees us tiring or losing shape or whatever. Absolutely no doubt at all they will have two attacking tactics. Long ball for either Lukaku to hold up/flick on and hope one of their fast guys can run onto it or the main one of hoof ball to their redwoods.

We are simply a miles better footballing team than they are and their fans will be bricking it with 6.1 still in their minds. If we get it right we will win of that there is no doubt but if we are not quite at it and the ref lets them get away with spoiling tactics and makes bad decisions the game could be in the balance.

Hoofball - the new name for soccer at the Swamp, home of the Salford Red Sox.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:If we can completely dismantle and dissect them, especially in their own back yard, the effect could be of seismic proportions for the rest of the League campaign.

Can you imagine the thoughts that would go through the minds of Scum fans, as we played football from a different stratosphere, compared to the tedious drivel they have to suffer ??

in fairness if you go on ragcafe (shame on me), most of them will agree we're a better team atm.

I go there to see them suffer when we have won...love them self imploding , but what gets on my tits are the few, ''so called blues'' posting there - they are like a bunch of fuckign pacifists ffs !

I dont get why a Blue would be part of a Munchens fucking web site...it defies logic.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Moaninho will try to set up a team to stop City a la Anfield and then hope to change things a little if he sees us tiring or losing shape or whatever. Absolutely no doubt at all they will have two attacking tactics. Long ball for either Lukaku to hold up/flick on and hope one of their fast guys can run onto it or the main one of hoof ball to their redwoods.

We are simply a miles better footballing team than they are and their fans will be bricking it with 6.1 still in their minds. If we get it right we will win of that there is no doubt but if we are not quite at it and the ref lets them get away with spoiling tactics and makes bad decisions the game could be in the balance.

Even if we beat them 6-1 again the media will report on a Maureen tactical masterclass to keep the score down :D :D
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum