*** Official Match Thread Arsenal Home ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Official Match Thread Arsenal Home ***

Postby aaron bond » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 am

Does anyone have a link to Wenger’s complaints after the FA Cup semi-final about the officials ruining that match?

I can’t seem to find them...
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:04 am

He didn't see it, aaron.

I expect someone at the club to go after wenger for his comment about how "we know that Sterling dives well. He does that very well". I'd like it to be the manager but sadly I don't expect him to be arsed.

If I were Pep, I'd inform the world in my next press conference that "we know that wenger is a raging paedophile. He does that very well".
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:33 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:He didn't see it, aaron.

I expect someone at the club to go after wenger for his comment about how "we know that Sterling dives well. He does that very well". I'd like it to be the manager but sadly I don't expect him to be arsed.

If I were Pep, I'd inform the world in my next press conference that "we know that wenger is a raging paedophile. He does that very well".

Like a petulant child, Wenger made himself look a cunt. I watched the match with an Arsenal fan and he had no complaints whatsoever.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 am

It seems to be fair game to slag off Sterling for non-existent incidents these days.

Hopefully the England manager can stick up for young Raheem because his club manager doesn't seem to give a shit.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:03 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:It seems to be fair game to slag off Sterling for non-existent incidents these days.

Hopefully the England manager can stick up for young Raheem because his club manager doesn't seem to give a shit.

I'm fairly disgusted with his comments, trying to use the media hatred of Sterling to try and discredit him. Just shows that cunts like Wenger have little regard for these young lads.

I called him a fraud a few seasons ago, now he's a cunt as well.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:He didn't see it, aaron.

Like a petulant child, Wenger made himself look a cunt. I watched the match with an Arsenal fan and he had no complaints whatsoever.

He is indeed a proper cunt. As my missus said, wandering in just in time for the intercviews - 'he's a bad loser isn't he?'. Damn right.

On Sterling - what an enigma. A big part in our lightning play, our domination and our threats. Yet twice yesterday made himself look a proper twat and cost us goals. On the plus side he made the pen in place of his usual compensatory goal.

But on that tap-in - bloody hell Razza, go low, slide in with the legs if you feel a defender, not lead with the chest!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby blues2win » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:01 am

The final ball which cost us a goal was awful but Sterling was fouled in the other incident. Should have been a penalty
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:30 am

blues2win wrote:The final ball which cost us a goal was awful but Sterling was fouled in the other incident. Should have been a penalty

He needs to work on his diving technique, contrary to what Vinegar Tits says, Sterling is quite poor at diving, needs to be more shot by a sniper than gently falling.

I think Oliver's failure to award that one played its part in his decision for the one we did get.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby blues2win » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 pm

The other one was a penalty as well as MOTD clearly showed.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:20 pm

It was, Monreal just barged him, surprised to get it though, especially from Oliver.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Ref was surprisingly very good yesterday . Something has happened we are being officiated very fairly lately !?!?!?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:42 pm

As mentioned a few times in this thread, the first shove on Sterling should have been a penalty. They mentioned on MOTD2 that Wenger should issue a public apology for saying that Sterling dived and "we know he is good at diving".
I reckon there's not a hope he'll apologize.

Fuck him anyway, I don't think Wenger will last the season and he deserves everything that's coming to him.
Original Dub

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Original Dub wrote:As mentioned a few times in this thread, the first shove on Sterling should have been a penalty. They mentioned on MOTD2 that Wenger should issue a public apology for saying that Sterling dived and "we know he is good at diving".
I reckon there's not a hope he'll apologize.

Fuck him anyway, I don't think Wenger will last the season and he deserves everything that's coming to him.

I think OD, we should all make allowances for poor old misguided Whinger.

He is French, after all, but coming from Alsace/Elsass, he is also Germanic and, therefore, bound to be somewhat mixed up........

.......crikey, what am I saying ?? ; I must be crackers; he should be kicked as hard as possible and deserves all he gets.

Hanging, drawing and quartering, as suitable retribution, springs to mind.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:42 pm

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin