Two tickets available for WHU on 3rd December

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Two tickets available for WHU on 3rd December

Postby Justified logic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 am

Ptinucci, aka Patrick, is a lad from Colorado who has bought a couple of tickets for the WHU game which he can't now use as the match has been moved to the Sunday and he will have to fly back to the US before the game. Does anyone want to buy the tickets off him or suggest how he can dispose of them?

See Ptinucci's OP
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Two tickets available for WHU on 3rd December

Postby zuricity » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Justified logic wrote:Ptinucci, aka Patrick, is a lad from Colorado who has bought a couple of tickets for the WHU game which he can't now use as the match has been moved to the Sunday and he will have to fly back to the US before the game. Does anyone want to buy the tickets off him or suggest how he can dispose of them?

See Ptinucci's OP

Without a doubt i would have bought the tickets but the idiots at the pl have moved it so late on Sunday that I have to fly back too.

Instead a Group of us are going around the leagues on Saturday and Sunday . Thanks to the limp wristed lot at City letting them dictate such a late time on Sunday .( i mean really , which West ham fan is going to turn up now ? getting a tonking and then having to drive home late on a Sunday night ß ) idiots at the Club for going ahead with this and idiots at the Premier league.

I mean the other game. a Local derby on the sourth coast , very little travel involved. very few fans and very few interested. and they put it on Prime time sunday afternoon ! Idiots
Last edited by zuricity on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:35 pm

zuricity wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Ptinucci, aka Patrick, is a lad from Colorado who has bought a couple of tickets for the WHU game which he can't now use as the match has been moved to the Sunday and he will have to fly back to the US before the game. Does anyone want to buy the tickets off him or suggest how he can dispose of them?

See Ptinucci's OP

Without a doubt i would have bought the tickets but the idiots at the pl have moved it so late on Sunday that I have to fly back too.

Instead a Group of us are going around the leagues on Saturday and Sunday . Thanks to the limp wristed lot at City letting them dictate such a late time on Sunday .( i mean really , which Wast ham fan is going to turn up now ? getting a tonking and then having to drive home late on a Sunday night ß ) idiots at the Club for going ahead with this and idiots at the Premier league.

I mean the other game. a Local derby on the sourth coast , very little travel involved. very few fans and very few interested. and they put it on Prime time sunday afternoon ! Idiots

Do the club have any say in the matter?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Really we should be offering the pair to S4E and HNQ.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby zuricity » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
zuricity wrote:

See Ptinucci's OP

Instead a Group of us are going around the leagues on Saturday and Sunday . Thanks to the limp wristed lot at City letting them dictate such a late time on Sunday .( i mean really , which West ham fan is going to turn up now ? getting a tonking and then having to drive home late on a Sunday night ß ) idiots at the Club for going ahead with this and idiots at the Premier league.

Champions League away on wednesday too.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:22 pm

zuricity wrote:
zuricity wrote:

See Ptinucci's OP

We have already qualified and its the rags away 3 days later so I think the reserves will be flying out to Russia / Ukraine or wherever the fuck Shaktar is .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:35 am

zuricity wrote:
zuricity wrote:

See Ptinucci's OP

Thankfully it's a dead rubber, pisses me off that the PL don't look after their own when it comes to competing in Europe. Interesting too that the random computer generator fixed us to play away against Shaktar in the same week of the derby, something fishy about that.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Justified logic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 am

zuricity wrote:
zuricity wrote:

See Ptinucci's OP

Thankfully it's a dead rubber, pisses me off that the PL don't look after their own when it comes to competing in Europe. Interesting too that the random computer generator fixed us to play away against Shaktar in the same week of the derby, something fishy about that.

Is it a dead rubber? For teams finishing on equal points is it goal difference in the group or aggregate scores between the teams on equal points that decides group order?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:05 am

I hear you JL but tbh we'd nearly be just as well finishing second in our group this season as first given who is likely to be in the runners up slots elsewhere.

I fancy Napoli to do Shaktar at home anyway.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 am

zuricity wrote:
zuricity wrote:

See Ptinucci's OP

At least we are in a position where we can play the game on our own terms regarding squad selection. Plus it's now like we are travelling away to London at the weekend after, so it's as good as a home game really. Plus we have been moved to the late kick off on the Sunday. Rags have the ideal prep though as theirs will also be a dead rubber. They are home and play on the Tuesday.

No excuses for them.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum