Pep says entire team change for Feyenord game!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep says entire team change for Feyenord game!

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am

phips wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:Zinchenko is ineligible for the Champions League.

Isn't that racist?

i think its prejudice as Ukrainian isn't a race.

Technically, it would depend on whether the term 'Ukrainian' is applied as an ethnos or a demos. If it's the latter, it's prejudice, if it's the former, it's racism.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am

I think Napoli will win tonight, so a draw will be what we need as a minimum to enable us to win the group and send a scratch team out for the final group game
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Justified logic » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm

brite blu sky wrote:We need to top the group, score first and this game will be over, win and we probs top the group.

Gundo, B.Silva, Yaya and Foden should make enough for Aguero to sink them.

I dont think they will have enough of the ball to present problems to anyone at LB so not an issue for me.

I would think their coach will be concentrating on how he can get something positive for his squad ( like in a test of character, training game way )
he has fuck all else to play for.

I hope Feyenoord will have one and a half eyes on their domestic league position as they have been slipping down the table there since they first played us but if we win just one-nil against whatever team they put out I'll be happy as it is necessary to keep the winning streak and mentality going and if we can do that with a weakened team then so much the better.

Wonderwall wrote:I think Napoli will win tonight, so a draw will be what we need as a minimum to enable us to win the group and send a scratch team out for the final group game

Napoli taking anything off WAXTAP will be good news but I think Napoli are deserving of more points in the CL. This is a tough group we're in.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum