is raheem now getting us fans behind him

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

is raheem now getting us fans behind him

Postby stevefromdonny » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:48 pm

when he first signed for us, I thought what a signing, young, skillful, scores goals and got Liverpool fans going fucking mental that he left the greatest team in the world. we have seen how good hes playing this season scoring more goals then the other seasons before, and not December yet, now since he came I have had him in my dream team but last year was a bit up and down for him, and some of our own fans got on his back as well as other fans, but even this year some of our fans are still getting on his back, moan moan moan about him, but for most of us he is playing some great football, talks well when on tv, is he getting most of us fans on board now
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: is raheem now getting us fans behind him

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Deffo contender for shit post of the year . I have never seen or heard any true city fans at games ever on Sterlings back . Yeah he is still learning and needs to improve his finishing in one on one situations but that will come . Sterling has improved out of sight into a very technical player that breaks down park the bus defences . Leroy Sane was in the same situation as Sterling but look at the improvement in him . Pep can take huge huge credit for coaching these young talents and turning them into the players that they are now . Not difficult to work out .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:06 pm

They say a good manager makes a sum bigger than its parts.

I am not saying Raheem is a shit player, far from it. I am saying Raheem had real potential, It appears that Guardiola has tapped directly in to his potential, and is turning Raheem in to a more complete player. You only need look at his Statistics this season to confirm this .More goals, more assists. I believe he has been taking extra training with Arteta primarily focusing on his finishing. I like the new look Raheem not only has his all round game improved drastically, so has his attitude. I think Guardiola trusts him, and rates him highly.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: KDB

Postby patrickblue » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:11 pm

As far as I'm concerned we've always been behind him 100%.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:50 pm

City64 wrote:Deffo contender for shit post of the year . I have never seen or heard any true city fans at games ever on Sterlings back . Yeah he is still learning and needs to improve his finishing in one on one situations but that will come . Sterling has improved out of sight into a very technical player that breaks down park the bus defences . Leroy Sane was in the same situation as Sterling but look at the improvement in him . Pep can take huge huge credit for coaching these young talents and turning them into the players that they are now . Not difficult to work out .

SS 3rd tier mate. Fella behind me doesn't cut him any slack. Could score 6 and he would be on his back for a misplaced pass. Never heard him.say a peep about Silva though, just one of life's dickheads. Every team has them.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
City64 wrote:Deffo contender for shit post of the year . I have never seen or heard any true city fans at games ever on Sterlings back . Yeah he is still learning and needs to improve his finishing in one on one situations but that will come . Sterling has improved out of sight into a very technical player that breaks down park the bus defences . Leroy Sane was in the same situation as Sterling but look at the improvement in him . Pep can take huge huge credit for coaching these young talents and turning them into the players that they are now . Not difficult to work out .

SS 3rd tier mate. Fella behind me doesn't cut him any slack. Could score 6 and he would be on his back for a misplaced pass. Never heard him.say a peep about Silva though, just one of life's dickheads. Every team has them.

I was just going to mention that last season it was constant huffs and puffs every little mistake Sterling made. A lot of our fans didn’t like him and a fair few still don’t.

Sanè hasn’t had to go through any of the abuse Sterling gets - not sure why Sanè has been mentioned tbh.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Glad I don't sit near him ! Deffo a different vibe in the Etihad this season not been to an away game yet this season so can't comment on that but lads saying proper buzz on them only the way city fans can do it . Now if we were taking about Bony I think every city fan has had a pop at at him and quite rightly so lol .......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby stevefromdonny » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm

thanks for the contender for shit post of year, but you have never heard of fans on his back, now I don't know if you go but I do hear it at home and away, not as bad as last year but still some moan if he wont shoot when near goal, or makes a mistake passing
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:03 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:

thanks for the contender for shit post of year, but you have never heard of fans on his back, now I don't know if you go but I do hear it at home and away, not as bad as last year but still some moan if he wont shoot when near goal, or makes a mistake passing

No worries pal , deffo top of the shit posts 2017 chart for me . Negativity when we are breaking all sorts of records yeah and lets talk about negativity beltin . Not having a go just sayin its a bit daft getting all negative like .

Raheem Sterling he,s top of the league !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 pm

City64 wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:

No worries pal , deffo top of the shit posts 2017 chart for me . Negativity when we are breaking all sorts of records yeah and lets talk about negativity beltin . Not having a go just sayin its a bit daft getting all negative like .

Raheem Sterling he,s top of the league !

We love him in CB 121 btw and all our other players , all my mates in posh CB 122 93.20 love him aswell and all our other players .

Bony he was proper wank ! :lol:

Fuckin bollox ive gone all S4E ffs !!! :shock: :lol: :roll: :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Tis a sad truth that City fans, some, just aint happy unless they are moaning about something. And of course there are fans of all clubs doing just the same. Even now I hear some complaints about Pep, still harping on about getting the ball forward quicker even though we are seeing the best football ever by a City team
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Always was. He had so much raw potential and was a real contender the season he won the league with the Dippers. On top of that, he showed real bollox not to allow the Dipper media to wreck his career, and furthermore, every pathetic supporter who took onboard the Dipper mantra to book him. The England fans bring the worse.

Raheem Sterling, really is top of the league.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Tis a sad truth that City fans, some, just aint happy unless they are moaning about something. And of course there are fans of all clubs doing just the same. Even now I hear some complaints about Pep, still harping on about getting the ball forward quicker even though we are seeing the best football ever by a City team

You're dead right mate, got loads around me (when I get to use my ticket). I just think that after years and years of let downs and misery, it's etched in their psychi. Me, I was always a Glass Half Full type of guy, and even believed when we were in the last few minutes of the 93:20. Others, well!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Always was. He had so much raw potential and was a real contender the season he won the league with the Dippers. On top of that, he showed real bollox not to allow the Dipper media to wreck his career, and furthermore, every pathetic supporter who took onboard the Dipper mantra to book him. The England fans bring the worse.

Top posting Beefy , always positive and sensible and fair 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby freshie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm

That's not true. Hear him getting shit at quite a lot of home game
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:51 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Always was. He had so much raw potential and was a real contender the season he won the league with the Dippers. On top of that, he showed real bollox not to allow the Dipper media to wreck his career, and furthermore, every pathetic supporter who took onboard the Dipper mantra to book him. The England fans bring the worse.

Always a pleasure, never a chore. Just glad our site is here to vent at the 'Now' old Sky 4.

I suppose that's where all rational thought goes out the window ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:

Always a pleasure, never a chore. Just glad our site is here to vent at the 'Now' old Sky 4.

Old SKY 4 needs changing to cunts pal :lol: 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:58 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:

Old SKY 4 needs changing to cunts pal :lol: 8-)

In my mind, it's the same word.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:59 pm

freshie wrote:

That's not true. Hear him getting shit at quite a lot of home game

Don't hear anything in CB 121,

Shall we do a "what part of the Etihad does Raheem get shit from " poll ?

Imagine if we had proper shit players like Ashley Young and Jesse fucking Lindgard ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Let us not forget playing right wing for most of the past three seasons was Navas. Sterling has scored more goals this season than he did in his last three at least
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum