*** **** vs mcfc official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** **** vs mcfc official match thread***

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:08 pm

gmercer1 wrote:Tyler’s commentary is disgusting

Yes, it was. And that is how Sky influence football and results in the long term. Still, that shower of utter shite won't be catching us any time soon.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Yes, it was. And that is how Sky influence football and results in the long term. Still, that shower of utter shite won't be catching us any time soon.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Sneering blatantly biased slime is his trademark - he never lets us down
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Everything goes out of the window on derby day the only thing that matters is the win. The fact we got that & more is just the sixpence in the Christmas pud .The Plumb Sauce is the manner in which Bah Humbug moaniniho is taking it . Fucking love it . Happy Days Blues Happy Days , jingle Bells
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby blues2win » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Mourinho has lost 9 times against Pep in all competitions. More than against any other manager.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby blues-clues » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Sky had a feature with Giggs and Phil Neville being questioned by Steve Bruce. You could see fear in their eyes and hear it in every comment. What they feared was that City wouldn't just beat Utd on their own pitch but would humiliate them. That's what happened, that's what every commentator except Tyler has confirmed, Mourinho has the same fear and has passed it to his players. The rags would be having a good season if it wasn't for City. They were lucky to finish second today. Tyler doesn't matter, he just makes it sweeter when we play like that.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:43 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is all.
Justified logic

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Can't wait for work tomorrow! Lol!!
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby sheblue » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Happy as a pig in pile of shit.

Only downside is vinny is injured again. Hardly shock of the century though. I thoight he had a decent 1st half.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:50 pm

zuricity wrote:we also broke their record of not losing at home.

That record may welll be re-established - until City come a-visiting again next season. :lol:
Justified logic

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby branny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm

It seems to have gone unnoticed that Silva and Otter were unmarked 6 yards out when they scored. We'd have been castigated for such shite defending. Love it that we started the second half with two midfielders in the back four and still pissed it.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 pm

calm down calm down. We were just lucky end of story. For the pen not to be given and for a save with the keeper's face when he didn't have a clue is freakishly lucky. I also hear our two goals were disgraceful. On Bein Sports I think they said Utd changed tactics at half time and dominated the 2nd half...... Really!!!

Does it somehow make it even better to hear the pathetic excuses and comments when the reality is we showed them how to play football (AGAIN) in their own backyard. There are at least some complaining strongly that Moaninho is a disgrace for setting his team out to play like that.

When the team was announced it made some think it was an attacking line up.What a load of balls. It might look that with at least 4 players who have ( usually) attacking intent but when they are given a bigger defensive role than attacking it memans nowt. Hoof ball was their plan to the big guy who they hoped could hold it up or maybe the roadrunners might get onto something.

It just didnt work because Pep knew what to expect and dealt with it. If we hadn't made mistakes to give them some attacking positions it would have been attack v defence all 90 minutes. We are so much better than Utd it's scary and yet somehow I still go into derbies worried.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Grandad Rosler » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:24 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

Watched it on NBCSN today. Commentary was a breath of fresh air, Lee Dixon was trying to remain impartial but waxed lyrical about city all game. True blue
Grandad Rosler
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Andy Morrison

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Grandad Rosler wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Watched it on NBCSN today. Commentary was a breath of fresh air, Lee Dixon was trying to remain impartial but waxed lyrical about city all game. True blue

NBCSN loves City last season we were the second most watched team behind Liverpool. I haven't seen the numbers for this season yet but I'm sure we are now the most watched team in the U.S.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Sparklehorse » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 pm

“Lukaku cannot play. His hold up play is dreadful do I can just imagine us knocking the ball up to him and it bouncing back to a city defender over and over”

Pre match post on Rag Cafe......how prophetic :lol: :lol:
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

Brilliant !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gmercer1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Sleep well tonight fellow blues :D
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby patrickblue » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Looks like the odious one and his crew didn't take kindly to the City boys post match celebrations, and started a brawl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5165449/Man-Utd-Man-City-players-fight-tunnel-derby.html
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:47 pm

I thought it was a decent performance by us. We dominated the game from start to finish.

Rags style under Mourinho really is shocking on the Eye. Nearly 1 Billion people globally watched our Football, and their anti-football today.

Mourinho is a sad old dinosaur. Starting with a front 3 of Martial, Lukaku, Rashford, and creating absolutely fuck all is shocking. Just lobbing the Ball up the Pitch, hoping for the best. Their plan from the start was obvious, try and exploit their height advantage by by-passing our superior midfield and launching long Balls in to the box Wimbledon FC style of old for 90 + minutes .

Only one team played football today, us. All the statistics prove our domination was as comprehensive as you will ever witness in a football game. Yes there was some good fortune in both our goals, just as they were fortunate in their goal. It doesn't tell the true story of this game though. Had we taken all the clear cut chances we created,we would have score 4,5, goals today.

Rags should aspire to play football like us; we are the future, not Maureen boring coma inducing anti-football. Noticed the bitter bastard was as magnanimous as always in defeat after the game, How he could say that Herrera challenge was a penalty with a straight face is beyond me :shock: :shock: , is there a bigger cheating bastard than Herrera in the League ? I don’t think so. Walker never touched him either.

Well done City

I am totally sold on Guardiola vision now.

In a great mood tonight.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 pm

patrickblue wrote:Looks like the odious one and his crew didn't take kindly to the City boys post match celebrations, and started a brawl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5165449/Man-Utd-Man-City-players-fight-tunnel-derby.html

Hahhahahahhahahahhahahajajajjajahahahjajajajajajaj

That’s what we like to see !!! fucking hilarious
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum