mourinho - the end....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: mourinho - the end....

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 pm

freshie wrote:He's become a caricature of himself, becoming odder by the day. I think he's going to have a mental breakdown before the season is over.

Anyway I'm so bored of him

And that's how it should be, ignore the cunt. But he puts himself out there, so leaves himself open for ridicule.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 am

HE HAS LOST THE PLOT BIG TIME , MEANWHILE PEP TAKES THE PISS.))

The bad blood from last Sunday's Manchester derby was still simmering yesterday as Jose Mourinho reacted to Pep Guardiola's defence of Manchester City's post-match celebrations by accusing his rivals of a lack of class and respect for their part in the Old Trafford tunnel bust-up.
Guardiola was adamant his team did not have anything to be sorry for but said he "apologised to all of Manchester United" if they took offence to the dressing-room celebrations that prompted Mourinho to confront City players and spark a huge melee in the wake of the Premier League leaders' 2-1 victory.
But in a critique that will raise eyebrows at City given Mourinho's long history of provocation and insolence, the United manager questioned the "behaviour" and "education" of Guardiola's players and staff after taking exception to what he felt were excessive and antagonistic celebrations.

tetchy
In a tetchy seven-minute press conference that was cut short before Mourinho rounded on reporters, the Portuguese also insisted that his players had behaved correctly, demanded proof that Romelu Lukaku, one of the alleged aggressors, had done anything wrong and ridiculed a journalist for raising the prospect of United being punished by the English FA.

"He says, he says," Mourinho said in response to Guardiola's claims that City had not overstepped the mark. "I am not here to comment on his words. The only thing I can say is that, for me, it was just a question of diversity.
"Diversity in behaviour, diversity in education. Just that. And nothing more than that. Diversity of behaviour, of opinion, of education."

Asked if that diversity related to his contrasting belief that City's celebrations were not acceptable, Mourinho added: "Yes, exactly. What we did in the Arsenal stadium (after a 3-1 win), you know? It was completely diverse. What we did, what happened after that match, the way we behaved as winners."
United and City have until 6pm today to respond to the FA request to provide their accounts of skirmishes in which Mikel Arteta, one of Guardiola's assistants, suffered a cut to the head and Mourinho had milk and water thrown in his direction after an expletive-strewn exchange with City players.

Spanish radio reports had accused United striker Lukaku of throwing a plastic water bottle that cut Arteta.
Asked if he wanted to defend the Belgian, Mourinho replied tersely: "No. Accuse? Prove? Show evidence and punish him."

Was he confident his players had behaved in the right way? "I know (they did)," Mourinho said. "I am not confident. I know."
When the prospect of FA punishment was floated by a BBC reporter, Mourinho interjected.

"May punish who? Why? I think you work for another club and not for the press," he said.

When the media conference was brought to a halt by a press officer, Mourinho said: "OK, bye… bye" as he got up to leave but then stopped at the door and took fire at the reporters present for not asking about Bournemouth, United's opponents at Old Trafford tonight.
"You don't like Bournemouth, hey? You don't respect them?" he said. "You don't think they are a team capable of coming to Old Trafford and doing well? No respect for Eddie Howe? No respect for the players?"
The mood had been more cordial at Guardiola's press conference when the Catalan decided against an initial plan to read out a short statement about the tunnel fracas in order to take questions from reporters.

Guardiola said he had encouraged his players to celebrate but made repeated, pointed references to how those celebrations took place inside the City dressing room and were not untoward.

Asked if they over the top, Guardiola said: "No, definitely not. Believe me, definitely not. We won a derby against Manchester United - at that the moment the biggest rival we have to win it (the title). So, people expect we are not going to celebrate? No. We celebrate.
encouraged

"When United win a derby, they celebrate. When Arsenal wins against United, they celebrate.

"But where? Inside the locker room. That's what we do and we did. I am the guy who encouraged them to celebrate in that moment, but between each other."
Guardiola said he hoped there would be no repeat in the future of the melee that ensued.

"What happened in the locker room happened, hopefully it is never going to happen again," he said.

"If we were not correct then I apologise to all of Manchester United. Our intentions were not that. If we offended United - not just one player, not Jose - Manchester United, then I apologise.
"Sometimes United made a lot of celebrations in the past over City. All the managers celebrate sometimes and exceed. But it didn't happen." (© Daily Telegraph, London)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Justified logic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:32 am

I have mixed feelings about Mourinho. On the one hand, I detest him vehemently for his... well you all know what an arse he is. But on the other, I feel sorry for him because somewhere inside there is a very hurt little boy who thinks that the world doesn't show him credit for his achievements. Either way, I think he clearly has a psychological condition somewhere in the narcissistic spectrum.

But I love what he's doing at United. I thought, no I knew, when he got the gig there, and with all smiles and metaphorical backslapping when he was being shown around Old Toilet, that he would destroy them from the insde and leave them drifting hopelessly, and that will continue for as long as they go for marquee recruitment on purely marketing revenue criteria. We have a well thought-out and implemented plan; they have no plan. Long may that continue.

On Sunday, at the end, with the piss-taking by the corner flag right in front of the City support and then the dressing room celebrations, we were jumping up and down on their crumpled dreams for ALL the world to see. Long may that continue also!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:57 am

I can confirm, after his latest presser, that he's an absolute crackpot!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wooders » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 am

Pep is destroying him at the game he is meant to be the master at, the psychological battle, and he is crumbling - his classless “city are professional cheats” ploy didn’t work with the ref, our players or even his players and then pep knew exactly what would get under his skin after the win and said to the boys “celebrate it lads and PUMP UP DA VOLUME!!!”
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby kennyboy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 am

Honestly guys, we would miss him. Beating him AND the scum over and over is the best feeling.
I hope i stays as long as possible, hopefully allso next season :D :D :D
Scandinavian True Blue
kennyboy
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Keith Curle

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:HE HAS LOST THE PLOT BIG TIME , MEANWHILE PEP TAKES THE PISS.))

The bad blood from last Sunday's Manchester derby was still simmering yesterday as Jose Mourinho reacted to Pep Guardiola's defence of Manchester City's post-match celebrations by accusing his rivals of a lack of class and respect for their part in the Old Trafford tunnel bust-up.
Guardiola was adamant his team did not have anything to be sorry for but said he "apologised to all of Manchester United" if they took offence to the dressing-room celebrations that prompted Mourinho to confront City players and spark a huge melee in the wake of the Premier League leaders' 2-1 victory.
But in a critique that will raise eyebrows at City given Mourinho's long history of provocation and insolence, the United manager questioned the "behaviour" and "education" of Guardiola's players and staff after taking exception to what he felt were excessive and antagonistic celebrations.

tetchy
In a tetchy seven-minute press conference that was cut short before Mourinho rounded on reporters, the Portuguese also insisted that his players had behaved correctly, demanded proof that Romelu Lukaku, one of the alleged aggressors, had done anything wrong and ridiculed a journalist for raising the prospect of United being punished by the English FA.

"He says, he says," Mourinho said in response to Guardiola's claims that City had not overstepped the mark. "I am not here to comment on his words. The only thing I can say is that, for me, it was just a question of diversity.
"Diversity in behaviour, diversity in education. Just that. And nothing more than that. Diversity of behaviour, of opinion, of education."

Asked if that diversity related to his contrasting belief that City's celebrations were not acceptable, Mourinho added: "Yes, exactly. What we did in the Arsenal stadium (after a 3-1 win), you know? It was completely diverse. What we did, what happened after that match, the way we behaved as winners."
United and City have until 6pm today to respond to the FA request to provide their accounts of skirmishes in which Mikel Arteta, one of Guardiola's assistants, suffered a cut to the head and Mourinho had milk and water thrown in his direction after an expletive-strewn exchange with City players.

Spanish radio reports had accused United striker Lukaku of throwing a plastic water bottle that cut Arteta.
Asked if he wanted to defend the Belgian, Mourinho replied tersely: "No. Accuse? Prove? Show evidence and punish him."

Was he confident his players had behaved in the right way? "I know (they did)," Mourinho said. "I am not confident. I know."
When the prospect of FA punishment was floated by a BBC reporter, Mourinho interjected.

"May punish who? Why? I think you work for another club and not for the press," he said.

When the media conference was brought to a halt by a press officer, Mourinho said: "OK, bye… bye" as he got up to leave but then stopped at the door and took fire at the reporters present for not asking about Bournemouth, United's opponents at Old Trafford tonight.
"You don't like Bournemouth, hey? You don't respect them?" he said. "You don't think they are a team capable of coming to Old Trafford and doing well? No respect for Eddie Howe? No respect for the players?"
The mood had been more cordial at Guardiola's press conference when the Catalan decided against an initial plan to read out a short statement about the tunnel fracas in order to take questions from reporters.

Guardiola said he had encouraged his players to celebrate but made repeated, pointed references to how those celebrations took place inside the City dressing room and were not untoward.

Asked if they over the top, Guardiola said: "No, definitely not. Believe me, definitely not. We won a derby against Manchester United - at that the moment the biggest rival we have to win it (the title). So, people expect we are not going to celebrate? No. We celebrate.
encouraged

"When United win a derby, they celebrate. When Arsenal wins against United, they celebrate.

"But where? Inside the locker room. That's what we do and we did. I am the guy who encouraged them to celebrate in that moment, but between each other."
Guardiola said he hoped there would be no repeat in the future of the melee that ensued.

"What happened in the locker room happened, hopefully it is never going to happen again," he said.

"If we were not correct then I apologise to all of Manchester United. Our intentions were not that. If we offended United - not just one player, not Jose - Manchester United, then I apologise.
"Sometimes United made a lot of celebrations in the past over City. All the managers celebrate sometimes and exceed. But it didn't happen." (© Daily Telegraph, London)

I wonder what the overuse of the word 'diversity' is all about.

It's obviously a new word he's just learned but I wonder if he thinks it's an amalgamation of 'diver City' and, by using it, he's accusing all our players of doing an 'Ashley Young' all the time ??

At the end of the day, it's rather nice seeing Mourinho falling apart in public, to become an out and out laughing stock.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 pm

All the rag mates I have in work, and yes they are mates, genuinely, think he’s bad news and wish he was gone.
They don’t know where that leaves them though.
None of them are delusional about how far we are ahead though.

They know it.
To a man they all think we pulverised them 2-1.

Similar was said to me by my Chelsea mates when we trashed them 1-0.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:02 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:All the rag mates I have in work, and yes they are mates, genuinely, think he’s bad news and wish he was gone.
They don’t know where that leaves them though.
None of them are delusional about how far we are ahead though.

They know it.
To a man they all think we pulverised them 2-1.

Similar was said to me by my Chelsea mates when we trashed them 1-0.

I know two rags and they both hate him, didn't want him and wish he was gone. He's as unpleasant a sociopath as it's possible to imagine, and that includes Wenger.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 am

Came out on MotD and the interviewer said that on Sunday he had said he had probably given up on the title and after the performance tonight did he still think that. Mourinho then said he had never said he probably gave up on the title.

He spouts so much shit in order to deflect from his own teams shortcomings he is forgetting what he has actually said. More comedy gold to come over Xmas I shouldn't wonder
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum