mourinho - the end....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: mourinho - the end....

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:Hope he stays for as long as possible. He's like rust rotting them from the inside out.

Nice analogy KS 8-)
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby everyonehatesus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:15 pm

I hope the cunt gets cancer of the arse, ever time he eats no matter how good the food is all he will think about is how much it's going to hurt coming back out.
As for football he will leave and only return for European games and be a laughing stoke
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 pm

He's been off his rocker since he came back to England with Chelsea, even though he won a title, a shadow of what he was first time. And all that with the good Doctor tipped him even further over the head. he should be sectioned for his own protection.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:21 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:I hope the cunt gets cancer of the arse, ever time he eats no matter how good the food is all he will think about is how much it's going to hurt coming back out.
As for football he will leave and only return for European games and be a laughing stoke

Very subtle and very nice :) :)

Excellent.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:23 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:I hope the cunt gets cancer of the arse, ever time he eats no matter how good the food is all he will think about is how much it's going to hurt coming back out.

Hahahaha nasty but have to laugh.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby Shakermaker90 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 pm

He'll go to PSG and win the French league, possibly get them to the champs league final, but that's about it. He's a one trick pony and players are sick of it. That's why he's never stuck around too long at clubs. That's why Cesc and friends went to Abramovich and complained the last time he was at Chelsea. It's why he can't go to Germany, because their clubs wont stand for his football or personality. PSG is his last refuge.
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace

Postby branny » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Who would want him? I expected a far tougher game on Sunday. 40 game unbeaten run and 8 points adrift and that's the performance they came up with. The gulf in class was there for all to see. He spends a hell of a lot of money to produce such shite and I'm loving every minute. They deserve each other.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 pm

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dimples » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:58 pm

I reckon he has to go at end of this season - unless he pulls a CL rabbit out of the hat

He is really bad for the Rags PR machine from several perspectives. He is bad for business and will reduce their income going forward:

1. Mo is anti the (perceived) way that Utd play football
2. Compounded by the attacking football City/Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs play (affects shirt sales for Utd in the Far East)
2. Mo is anti the way Utd communicate to the world at large (no pretense at class at all at all)
(Bobby C will not be happy - his comments before and after the game are very damaging for the Utd brand)
3. the Derby. Basically putting up a placard saying 'I surrender - we Rags are inferior to City - we are Burnley in disguise'
(Bobby C and SAF will not like that)
4. will not bring through any kids (do they have any?)
5. the knowledge now that he is taking Utd backwards when compared against us

Add in that the Glazers are unlikely to bank roll him for what he needs to catch up with us.
And Mo himself must look at our academy, the financial support for Pep, the praise for the style of play - and weep.

Cannot see how he will be there next season.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:02 pm

There's always international football for mister humble himself.
St Kitts and Nevis perhaps.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Chinners » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Dimples wrote:I reckon he has to go at end of this season - unless he pulls a CL rabbit out of the hat

He is really bad for the Rags PR machine from several perspectives. He is bad for business and will reduce their income going forward:

2. Compounded by the attacking football City/Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs play (affects shirt sales for Utd in the Far East)
2. Mo is anti the way Utd communicate to the world at large (no pretense at class at all at all)
(Bobby C will not be happy - his comments before and after the game are very damaging for the Utd brand)
3. the Derby. Basically putting up a placard saying 'I surrender - we Rags are inferior to City - we are Burnley in disguise'

Add in that the Glazers are unlikely to bank roll him for what he needs to catch up with us.
And Mo himself must look at our academy, the financial support for Pep, the praise for the style of play - and weep.

Er . . . Maureen has taken them forward, no doubt about that! On course for their best points and league position since Demento, won the league cup and EL in his first season etc ... We have just moved forward at a far better and quicker pace
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby mr_nool » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:08 pm

sheblue wrote:There's always international football for mister humble himself.

Good pick! They were one of only four UN countries where the derby wasn't on the telly, so perhaps they haven't written him off yet.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Dimples » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Chinners wrote:
Dimples wrote:I reckon he has to go at end of this season - unless he pulls a CL rabbit out of the hat

Er . . . Maureen has taken them forward, no doubt about that! On course for their best points and league position since Demento, won the league cup and EL in his first season etc ... We have just moved forward at a far better and quicker pace

Yes he has taken them forward from a results perspective.
But because of US that will not be good enough for the Rags PR machine.
We are the yardstick now - nothing else matters - and Mo is losing hands down (hard to see how he can turn it around).

The boring defensive football like playing on the break against any decent side Vs. Dippers, Chavs, Ars, Spurs, US, etc...
The lack of class - look at his comments before & immediately after the game, then the row after the match, etc...
The fact that he seems to be moving his team of redwoods with elbows backwards compared to us
The media love in we are getting at the moment, the pasting that he is getting.

He will be gone unless he can win the CL or we implode.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:01 pm

He's turned into a complete embarrassment, to him and club he manages. He shit himself leading up to our game, absolutely cacked his pants. The strange behaviour in interviews, the insults and accusations he threw about were ridiculous, it reminded me of a kid who knew he had nothing tactically so used the power of Big Brother to get his way.

And respect, that little word with so much meaning. He demanded it of our team but let's look a Iittle closer.

What respect did he show to our club by petulantly stating we"re all divers and cheats; was that respect Mr Mourinho?

What respect did he show when he blamed the ref, who had a great game, for their loss? Every man and his dog said he had a very good game, considering, yet Maureen said he was shit.

What respect did he show by saying the PL & FA are basically looking after us, even though they've had preferential treatment for years, and still do?

And what about the respect for the opposite teams dressing room, any person involved in football knows that you don't go near, with the other being the ref'd changing room - which his team's have had the audacity to breach.

This is a guy that has now lost all credibility. He has a well earned nickname of the Portuguese Eye Gouger, where was the respect when he did that? His only chance of gaining something back was to beat us, and he lost miserably. He knew it was a gamble by trying to call everybody out and the he lost that gamble. His reaction to that was to act like a petulant egotist and use the only thing he had left, using the Rag name to try and prove something, by telling us we aren't worthy to celebrate within their corridors.

He is a spent force, a dinosaur of football who knew he could always return to the PL as it has a reputation for physical football; buy the biggest players, don't allow them to score, and Bob's your uncle.

But things have changed. He didn't think that his old adversary would be able to pull it together, or even allowed to, but the PL is a dynamic beast and what's good for the product is good for the league. Man City are the team that are good for the product whereas Man Utd are no longer good for the league.

I'll say an early 'Goodbye PEG, you won't be missed'. And the thought of you going to PSG is amusing, you must have paid a fortune for that PR as I can't see them touching you with a barge pole.

PS. Cunt!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Nice post, Beefy. If the cunt was that concerned about the opposition celebrating in the changing room he should have sent his team out to win instead of sending it out to soil itself.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image
Love the pic Carl Bwhaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Blackadder » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:03 pm

sheblue wrote:There's always international football for mister humble himself.

He's no chance of that gig, the Director of Football on St. Kitts & Nevis is a Liverpool fan.
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." - Groucho Marx
Blackadder
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Agueroooooooooooo

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Nice post, Beefy. If the cunt was that concerned about the opposition celebrating in the changing room he should have sent his team out to win instead of sending it out to soil itself.

You twat, why didn't I say that instead of 2 minutes of shite ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:08 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image
Love the pic Carl Bwhaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ed is a hero already, it's like the Mancini/Taggart moment all over again!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby freshie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:13 pm

He's become a caricature of himself, becoming odder by the day. I think he's going to have a mental breakdown before the season is over.

Anyway I'm so bored of him
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum