FA launch inquiry into tunnel incidents

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FA launch inquiry into tunnel incidents

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
sandman wrote:
City64 wrote:Got a feeling how this is now panning out the rags and moaniho are in a lot of trouble ........

I have a sneaky feeling that rather than punish the rags the FA will poo poo the situation with a token fine for both clubs for failure to control their players and Maureen will get off scott free.

I say, Claude, this is not working out so well for our red chaps!
Agreed Alistair; be a good fellow and lift the corner of the carpet while I sweep it under would you?
My pleasure old boy.

And what say we crack on with the brandy whilst we have a word in Mike Rileys ear regarding the plan for 2018?

Top-ho old chap and, whilst we're at it, we'll get Carruthers in to dig up some more dirt on City so that we can smear them nice and properly.

We can't have these 'Johnny Come Lately' types thinking they can overturn our cosy little applecart...........

Nicely done, old boy. nicely done.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Dameerto wrote:No action to be taken by the FA after hearing from both clubs and 'independent eyewitnesses' (in other words the police). According the Beeb's breaking news article.

And no action for calling us cheats, only a warning not to talk about match officials? He wasn't talking about match officials, he was making shit up about another club
Wtf is that all about?
Original Dub

Postby Justified logic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:00 am

nottsblue wrote:
Dameerto wrote:No action to be taken by the FA after hearing from both clubs and 'independent eyewitnesses' (in other words the police). According the Beeb's breaking news article.

Of course there is to be no further action from the FA. They aren't that clever to uphold the law or brave enough to risk the wrath of the rags to pursue the matter any further.

It stinks. Jose was as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of dogshit

Mourinho's head superimposed on a puppy, that would make a great meme "NOT GUILTY"
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:39 am

nottsblue wrote:

Of course there is to be no further action from the FA. They aren't that clever to uphold the law or brave enough to risk the wrath of the rags to pursue the matter any further.

It stinks. Jose was as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of dogshit

At least we rubbed his nose in it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum