Wednesday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:09 am

THE BOLLOX

Manchester City need defensive signing to avoid trouble says Pep Guardiola
• Injuries to John Stones and Benjamin Mendy give manager a headache
• Guardiola praises team spirit as key to record winning
sequence
Pep Guardiola believes he may have to sign a defender in the January transfer window or Manchester City could be “in trouble”.
Benjamin Mendy is recovering from a serious knee problem and will not return before April while John Stones has a pulled hamstring and is unlikely to play before the new year. Guardiola also admits Vincent Kompany is too injury-prone to be relied on, the captain having to be replaced at half-time of the 2-1 win over Manchester United at Old Trafford owing to his latest muscle malady.
“We are thinking about it,” Guardiola said. “In that department we have too few players and to handle all competitions we are in trouble, real trouble if this is the case. But I can’t assure anything. We’re going to see what will happen in January.
“Maybe we are thinking of looking at another central defender because of Vincent’s problems, John Stones is four or five weeks out. And we miss an important player like Mendy.”
Guardiola may again try to sign West Bromwich Albion’s Jonny Evans following last summer’s failed bid. He had to turn to Eliaquim Mangala as a 59th-minute replacement in the derby, Ilkay Gündogan having replaced Kompany at the interval.
Mangala was nearly sold in the summer but Guardiola may now have to use him more. “We were clear on Mangala that we needed a solution in the summer,” the manager said. “The moment we didn’t I met with him in my office and said: ‘Now you are my player, you’ll be treated like everyone else.’ The reason we looked for another one, he knows. But in some games he is going to help us.
“At half-time of the derby I didn’t use Mangala because I tried to send a message to the players that I wanted to win the game. After we scored, I thought Zlatan Ibrahimovic would come in, so I decided to put Mangala in front, and pulled a striker out [Gabriel Jesus] because I wanted one more man in the middle to make more passes.”
Guardiola has a contingency plan should Kevin De Bruyne or David Silva be injured. “They are so important players and if it does happen Gündogan will be ready, Phil Foden will be ready, Yaya Touré will be ready for us to find a solution.”
Sunday’s derby victory was a fifth consecutive 2-1 scoreline for City. Guardiola praised the spirit of his side, who travel to Swansea on Wednesday evening, in being able to win while not always performing at their best.
“It’s a very healthy team spirit,” he said. “When you win a lot of games it helps you to build that spirit but the most important thing is the spirit wasn’t lost last season even though we were more sad, more upset because the results were not like we expect. It’s impossible to achieve [City’s record-equalling] 14 league wins in a row just by playing football. Forget it.
“The people outside the club can discuss many things but in games our spirit shows we were there to try to do our thing, like at Old Trafford, which is so demanding a stadium. Nobody can assure you, but my feeling is right now – I don’t know in the future – we are going to try to do that, play with spirit.” (Guardian)

INTERNECINE
ˌɪntəˈniːsʌɪn
adjective
destructive to both sides in a conflict.

"It is in the interest of both clubs to put a lid on milkgate, or the scrimmage could turn into an internecine affair."

Bitter Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in new attack on Pep Guardiola
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has branded Pep Guardiola 'immature' in a renewed attack on the Manchester City coach.
The Manchester United striker first criticised the Catalan coach in his book I Am Zlatan after the pair fell out during their time together at Barcelona.
The Swede endured a turbulent year under Guardiola at the Nou Camp, leaving for Inter Milan after questioning Barca's perceived reliance on Lionel Messi.
He later called the coach a 'spineless coward' and admitted he is still driven by proving a point to the now Blues boss after joining United last year.
Now Ibrahimovic - a second-half substitute in United's derby defeat to City on Sunday - has reasserted his view of his former boss in an interview with Sky Italia .
“And I told Guardiola that he’d sacrificed the other players for Messi," he said. "He told me he understood me.
“After that, he put me on the bench for the next game, the one after that and the one after that.
“And I thought, ‘he’s solved the problem very well I see!’ After that, he didn’t talk to me or even look at me.
“I’d walk into a room and he’d walk out. I’d go to meet him and he’d go somewhere else. I understood that there was something beyond football.
“But the problem was his, it was he who hadn’t solved the problem with me. I remember on my first day, he told me that the Barcelona players didn’t turn up to training in Ferraris or Porsches.
“He’d already judged me then, but if you don’t know a person then you can’t judge them. I had my experience with him, I don’t know about others.
“But I read the same thing had happened to Mandzukic and Eto’o. He wasn’t the worst coach I’d worked under, but he was certainly the most immature because a man solves his problems.” (MuEN)

GOLDEN BOLLOX 13-12-2010
A rift with club executives Garry Cook and Brian Marwood appears to have prompted Carlos Tevez's decision to leave Manchester City. Daily Mirror
City claim that Tevez's outrageous financial demands of £300,000-a-week are behind the rift between the player and club officials. the Times
Striker Tevez is furious with City for portraying him as a money-grabbing mercenary in the wake of his transfer request. The Argentine has apparently turned down a one-off payment of £2.5m to stay at Eastlands. Daily Star
"This is not about money," Tevez is understood to have told Manchester City in an email when the club offered him the chance not just to renegotiate his contract but collect a substantial one-off bonus, thought to be about £5m. Daily Telegraph
Tevez says that no amount of money will keep him at Manchester City and if the club do not grant him a transfer in January, he will quit football altogether. the Sun
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is the new Alex Ferguson, says Eastlands coach Brian Kidd, who used to work under Ferguson at Manchester United. Daily Mirror

Ilkay Gundogan says Manchester City's squad is 'incredible'
Pep Guardiola's side will set a new Premier League record for consecutive victories if they beat Swansea at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday night and Gundogan believes City have the quality to maintain their winning run as the season progresses.
When asked if City's squad is the best he has been a part of, Gundogan said: "Quality wise, definitely. We have so many talented players - it's incredible.
City beat Manchester United on Sunday to extend their winning run in the Premier League to 14 matches
"You can change one, two, three, four [players] and it is still just about our type of football. You don't even recognise that someone is missing.
"We always feel that every single game is going to be tougher and tougher, with every win it feels like our opponents have even more will to beat us. It is going to very challenging but obviously with every win our confidence rises.
"We have the quality - we have showed it already, but there is still a long, long way to go until we can put our hands on a trophy.
"We haven't won anything yet, we are just enjoying it at the moment, maybe more than 19 other teams in the Premier League."
Gundogan has been plagued by injuries since joining City from Borussia Dortmund in 2016.
However, the Germany international is glad to back playing after recovering from a long-term knee problem which previously ruled him out for nine months.
"I am so happy after that long injury to come back," he said. "After every injury it is getting harder and harder to come back.
"I'm fit now, I'm healthy and I appreciate to be on the field right now to help my team gain points and win games. I will be there if my team needs me." (Sky Sports Understands)

GOLDEN RANDOM POST BOLLOX
Re: Photos from Ibrox
by ant london » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 am
That kit looks the business with white socks.....looks fucking ACE actually

I love the fatass numbering too....looks cool

Bad news for Man City fans ahead of tonight’s Swansea clash
Manchester City supporters have been making all the noise in the Transfer Tavern this week after seeing their team get the better of rivals Manchester United 2-1 at Old Trafford to open up an 11-point lead at the summit of the Premier League.
Pep Guardiola’s men went into their clash at Old Trafford off the back of hard-fought league victories over West Ham, Southampton, and Huddersfield Town, and actually lost for the first time this season just days earlier courtesy of a 2-1 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk. However, the Citizens deservedly picked up all three points on Sunday as goals from David Silva and Nicolas Otamendi, either side of Marcus Rashford’s equaliser, sealed a 2-1 win for Guardiola’s team, thus opening up an 11-point gap at the top of the Premier League table, just 16 matches into the season.
Consequently, there have been many delighted City fans in the Tavern in the last few days, yet they are likely to be frustrated by recent comments from boss Guardiola in his pre-Swansea City press conference, which suggests that captain Vincent Kompany will miss the trip to the Liberty Stadium this evening.
The 31-year-old has struggled repeatedly with injuries over the past few years, to the point that he has not exceeded 30 Premier League appearances in a campaign since City’s first title-winning season of 2011/12.
And with just seven league starts this term as well, it has been an all too familiar story for the Belgium international, and Guardiola has recently confirmed (via the club’s official Twitter handle) that he’ll miss tonight’s clash in South Wales.
And with John Stones also out due to a hamstring problem, Guardiola is facing somewhat of a defensive crisis ahead of this evening’s encounter with Paul Clement’s men.
Landlord’s verdict: Vincent Kompany’s career has been blighted by injuries in recent times, and it is that that will cause him to miss Manchester City’s clash with Swansea City this evening.
The 31-year-old has started four of their last five Premier League matches but was withdrawn at half time against Manchester United on Sunday, and won’t be fit for selection at the Liberty Stadium tonight.
And that is sure to come as bad news to City fans and indeed manager Pep Guardiola, who faces something of a defensive crisis ahead of today’s clash given that fellow centre-back John Stones is also unavailable.
Thus, it remains to be seen who the Spaniard opts to play in the heart of his backline this evening. (Transfer Tavern)

GOLDEN BOLLOX 13-12-2012
Man City's Vincent Kompany rejects netting idea
Manchester City's Vincent Kompany has rejected calls for the introduction of netting to protect players, saying fans should not be treated "like animals".
Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand was struck by an object as he celebrated Robin van Persie's winner in their 3-2 victory over City on Sunday.
The PFA has subsequently called for netting to be installed in stadiums.
"I hope actions will be taken but let's not forget where football has come from and how far it has come", Kompany said.
Nine people have been charged following the match and United striker Wayne Rooney was also the target of objects thrown from the crowd.
Belgium international defender Kompany, 26, who is a doubt for Saturday's trip to Newcastle due to a groin problem, condemned Sunday's incidents at Etihad Stadium.
"It is never a good thing to happen, not just for Manchester City or Manchester United, but for football," added Kompany, speaking to Football Focus during City's annual visit to Royal Manchester Children's Hospital.
"I would definitely say we need action on prevention but keep treating fans as human beings and not animals that have to be behind cages.
"I do think we should take action against these incidents and I have heard a lot of suggestions about putting up nets and everything.
"But the fact we are able to put people outside of cages is something that makes the English game so much more special."
Ferdinand later played down the incident on Twitter, writing "what a shot!"
City keeper Joe Hart also had to stop a fan who had run on to the pitch from reaching Ferdinand as the defender recovered from the blow.
In October, Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Chris Kirkland was attacked by a fan who ran onto the pitch during his side's match against Leeds United at Hillsborough.
Kirkland, 31, required treatment after he was struck in the face during the Yorkshire derby, which ended in a 1-1 draw.
Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Gordon Taylor said it was time to consider netting around "vulnerable areas" such as behind the goals and around the corner flags.
However the chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation, Malcolm Clarke, warned against "knee jerk" reactions. He said safety was improving at games and pointed to government figures showing arrests were down 24% on previous seasons.

Micah Richards eyes February return for Manchester City
Manchester City defender Micah Richards hopes to return to playing by early February after knee surgery in October.
The 24-year-old tore the meniscus in his right knee but is gradually making progress in his rehabilitation.
"I am not putting a date on when I will be back because these things are never exact but I am hoping it will be in early February," he told http://www.mcfc.co.uk .
"There is still not too much I can do but I am now on one crutch instead of two so that is progress.
"Of course it is frustrating and there is nothing more I would like than to be out there playing but I am being well looked after, the injury is responding and the knee getting stronger every day.
"I am busy try to build the muscle up and I am doing some weights." MuEN

OTHER BOLLOX
Chelsea are lining up an £80m bid for Monaco's France international forward Thomas Lemar, 22, who was also the subject of interest from Liverpool and Arsenal in August. (L'Equipe, via Daily Mail)

West Ham boss David Moyes is considering a January move for Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25. (Guardian)

Juventus defender Alex Sandro, 26 a target for Manchester United, has told the Italian club he wishes to leave, but the Brazil international's preferred destination is Chelsea in January. (Sun)

Long-term Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann, 26, is set to leave Atletico Madrid for Barcelona in the summer. (Independent)

Arsenal have already agreed a £35.3m deal to sign Sevilla's 28-year-old anchorman Steven Nzonzi in January. (Gol via Daily Mirror)

West Ham co-chairman David Sullivan has promised fans "two or three" signings during next month's transfer window. (London Evening Standard)

One of those new additions could be Reading defender Liam Moore. The Hammers ran the rule over the 24-year-old in Monday's draw with Cardiff. (Mirror)

Tottenham and Everton have joined the list of clubs keeping a watching brief on Hamburg's 17-year-old striker Jann-Fiete Arp, the first player born in the 21st century to score in the Bundesliga. (Mirror)

Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham are tracking Hoffenheim and Germany under-21 midfielder Nadiem Amiri. (Sun)

Bayer Leverkusen have rebuffed a £22m move from Chelsea for 20-year-old Jamaican winger Leon Bailey in next month's transfer window. (Daily Mail)

Paris St-Germain full-back Thomas Meunier, 26, linked with a transfer to Manchester United in recent months, has hinted on Twitter that he would welcome a move to Old Trafford. (Daily Express)

GOLDEN BOLLOX 13-12-2011
Maybe it had to happen, and Roberto Mancini has always maintained that somewhere along the way defeat would come knocking.
Perhaps a more deserved defeat would have been easier to take.
While most reports highlight the fact that the Blues' luck was right out at Stamford Bridge, the Telegraph declares that "Chelsea have done the rest of the Premier League a favour".
That's the headline over Jason Burt's piece and probably reflects the general feeling outside east Manchester, especially, we're guessing, in one or two TV executives' offices.
As Burt opines, perhaps a tad dramatically: "A victory for City and they would have been champions-elect. Instead they lost for the first time this season and Chelsea not only hauled themselves back into contention but blew the title race wide open."
So, game on then eh, Jason? That won't do the ratings any harm either.
He adds: "For half an hour City were irrepressible and should have been out of sight before Chelsea’s equalising goal. City shelved the disappointment of a Champions League exit and came to the Bridge to attack.
"Full marks to Roberto Mancini for unleashing the creative talent at his disposal and it was only with a slice of fortune, and a tactical reorganisation, that Chelsea worked their way back into the contest."
Over on London24.com, Paul Logan reckons Roberto was "seething after his side's 2-1 defeat". He quotes the manager's sarcastic verdict: "I agree with all the decisions the referee made. Perhaps he (the ref) did not see it as it was raining."
Logan adds Mancini's more serious comment: "We had a clear penalty. Everyone saw it - even people not in the stadium saw it."
Graham Poll certainly saw it. Unfortunately he's no longer a referee, but he tells readers of his Mail column: "Manchester City should have been awarded a penalty when David Silva was clearly tripped by Jose Bosingwa midway through the first half.
"Silva's trickery fooled the Portuguese defender and the contact was clear. Mark Clattenburg had a good, unobstructed view but waved aside City's appeals, perhaps unsure of the contact.
"Chelsea also benefited from Clattenburg not seeing a poor Raul Meireles tackle on Silva which escaped an obvious yellow card. Meireles was later cautioned for a reckless tackle on Pablo Zabaleta.
"However, Manchester City did not benefit from such leniency as two rash challenges from Gael Clichy on Daniel Sturridge both correctly resulted in yellow cards."
I've looked in vain for "A Bridge Too Far" headlines. But they'll be out there somewhere ...

West Brom manager Alan Pardew will meet with technical director Nick Hammond later this week to discuss the club's strategy for the January transfer window, which could include a loan move for Liverpool's fit-again striker Danny Ings, 25. (Daily Telegraph)

Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has suggested that striker Lewis Grabban, 29, currently on a season-long loan at Sunderland, may be allowed to leave the Cherries on a permanent basis if it is the "right decision" for all parties, with Aston Villa and Wolves thought to be interested. (Birmingham Mail)

Former Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu, 23, could move from Barcelona to Napoli on loan after failing to tie down a regular first-team place at the Nou Camp. (Rai Sport via Talksport)

Barcelona are closing in on a deal for Palmeiras' 23-year-old Colombia defender Yerry Mina, who they see as a replacement for 33-year-old Javier Mascherano. (AS - in Spanish)

Reading have targeted Cardiff full-back Declan John, currently on a season-long loan at Rangers. The Scottish side are keen to keep the 22-year-old Wales international on a long-term basis and Leeds have also expressed interest. (WalesOnline)

Everton manager Sam Allardyce has told his Everton players that "Christmas is cancelled" and will instead offer his squad a party in the new year if they improve their position in the league. (Mirror)

Lazio fans have attempted to take revenge on a referee who sent off striker Ciro Immobile in Monday's defeat by Torino by posting fake negative online reviews of a café he used to own. (Football Italia)

Aston Villa centre-back John Terry has posted pictures of a family game of Monopoly taking place on a personalised leather and gold board. (Sun)

Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings, who has not played since September, targets better fortune in 2018.

Charlton players will be disciplined by boss Karl Robinson after they posted images of their Christmas party on social media hours after the defeat by Portsmouth. (London Evening Standard)

Chelsea loanee Lucas Piazon, 23, has returned to training with Fulham after breaking his leg against Leeds in August. (GetWestLondon)

GOLDEN BOLLOX 13-12-2013
Manchester City's Joe Hart set for recall against Arsenal in title race six-pointer
Boss Pellegrini mulling over ending England keeper's six-match league exile after he impressed against Bayern Munich in midweek
Joe Hart is poised to end his six-game Premier League exile with a recall for Manchester City in Saturday's massive title-race clash with Arsenal.
Hart has not played in the Premier League since October 27, after being dropped and replaced by Costel Pantilimon following a string of high-profile errors.
But the Blues' boss Manuel Pellegrini has been impressed with the way England No.1 Hart has responded to his demotion, in particular his attitude and professionalism.
The City boss is mulling over whether to recall Hart for Premier League leaders Arsenal's visit to the Etihad.
Although Pantilimon has done little wrong since taking over, it is understood Pellegrini could be about to reinstate the Englishman.
Hart has not featured in the Premier League since his last-minute gaffe gifted Chelsea a winning goal in a 2-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge seven weeks ago.
But he made some eye-catching saves in Wednesday’s 3-2 win at European champions Bayern Munich and is now on the brink of reclaiming his first-choice status.

Manchester City should have known rules in Bayern Munich match, says Rafa Benitez
Manchester City should not have made the avoidable mathematical error which turned midweek victory at Bayern Munich into a controversy, though it was down to manager Manuel Pellegrini's staff to inform him of the permutations, The Independent columnist Rafael Benitez writes today.
City beat the European champions 3-2 but did not send on substitute Sergio Aguero to pursue the goal they needed to top Group D because Pellegrini thought his team had to score twice. Benitez, who was plunged into mathematical calculations of his own as Napoli beat Arsenal but were still deprived qualification, said that he delegates information of that kind to his back-room staff. "Always, I expect my staff to inform me about everything," he said, adding in his column for today's paper: "It is better to know everything as a manager, maybe, but Manuel needed one of his staff to tell him the mathematics in Munich."
Benitez also uses his column to discuss England's prospects against Italy, where they will face many players he has become well acquainted with in Serie A, during next summer's World Cup. "Italy are a better team than they were at Euro 2012," he writes. "The team has players who can change games. Italy are used to playing to the maximum level and controlling games. They are good tactically and adapt well."

Edin Dzeko should quit Manchester City and join Roma, insists Miralem Pjanic
Edin Dzeko should quit Manchester City in January and join Roma, according to his international team-mate Miralem Pjanic.
Dzeko, who admitted last month he was considering quitting City, has been consistently linked with a move away from the Etihad Stadium.
Arsenal and German outfit Borussia Dortmund have been strongly linked with his services, but his Bosnia team-mate Pjanic says he’d be more than welcome at Roma.
‘I’m in contact with him and I know he aspires to play more and feel more important (than now),’ said Pjanic.
‘We hope he plays more. Here in Italy he would be very good.
‘Of course, he belongs to Manchester City but I do not know how long for.’
City boss Pellegrini has denied speculation that Dzeko is unsettled at the club, but it’s thought that the player’s agent has put the feelers out for interested parties ahead of January.
Roma, who are battling for the Italian league title this season, are in the market for another forward in the new year.

Manchester United have opened talks with Inter Milan over a deal for midfielder Fredy Guarin. United hope they can sign the 27-year-old Colombian for around £10m. Metro

United and Tottenham met Guarin's representatives on Thursday to discuss a move to the Premier League but Chelsea have dropped out of the race to sign him. Daily Express

Manchester United will not be forced into transfer talks with Wayne Rooney amid speculation Chelsea will make another move for the 28-year-old striker in the summer. Daily Mirror

Chelsea and Manchester United, as well as former club Liverpool, are all interested in midfielder Xabi Alonso, 32, whose contract at Real Madrid expires in the summer. Daily Star

Chelsea have made contact with Monaco about signing Colombian striker Radamel Falcao, 27, in January amid speculation the player does not get on with manager Claudio Ranieri. Daily Express

Chelsea are expected make a £20m January move for Southampton's 18-year-old defender Luke Shaw. Daily Telegraph

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce "hasn't heard anything" about reports linking him with a loan move for former Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins, 29. TalkSHIT

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis has dismissed talk of a January move for Blackburn's 11-goal top scorer Jordan Rhodes, 23. Sun

Arsenal hope manager Arsene Wenger will sign a new contract at the club now their Champions League progress has been confirmed. Daily Mirror

Gunners midfielder Mikel Arteta, 31, has criticised the decision to schedule his side's Premier League trip to Manchester City for Saturday lunchtime - little more than 48 hours after Wenger's squad returned from Italy following a Champions League defeat against Napoli. Guardian

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce insists he was right to sign Andy Carroll permanently from Liverpool over the summer - even though two heel injuries have prevented the 24-year-old England striker from playing a single game this season. Times

Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson, 23, is back in training after recovering from a bruised ankle and is set to feature in Sunday's Premier League trip to Tottenham. Liverpool Echo

Switzerland coach Ottmar Hitzfeld has attacked the "incomprehensible" spending of Real Madrid, which he believes is "unfair". Goal.com

Football could lose millions of pounds in public funding after a Sport England survey showed 288,000 fewer people are playing the game than at this time last year - a 14% drop. Daily Telegraph

Colchester's Liberal Democrat MP Sir Bob Russell says football is "rotten to the core" and needs a Royal Commission to clean up the game. Daily Telegraph

Barcelona president Sandro Rosell says he will "move heaven and earth" to make sure Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 26, stays at the club. Marca

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness wants an investigation into this year's Ballon d'Or vote - believing that the decision to extend the voting deadline may have cost the club's midfielder Franck Ribery the prize. TZ

Galatasaray defender Emmanuel Eboue, 30, says he is "hurt" that the Turkish FA might punish him and striker Didier Drogba, 35, for paying tribute to the late former South African president and anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela. ESPN FC

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, 26, has been named Twitter's number one trending football topic for 2013. Metro
Last edited by Chinners on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Wednesday's B*ll*x

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:14 am

Thanks Chinners, top bollox.

"a man solves his problems" yes he does Twatan, he solves them by building arguably the best club team the world has ever seen.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 am

Cheers Chinners.

The Transfer Tavern article is an object lesson in turning one sentence ('Guardiola confirmed that Kompany will miss the game against Swansea') into an article!

Jack Wilshere and Moysie will be a joy to behold.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:26 am

Just fuck off zlatan you ultimate bore.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Tits and fanny section has nose dived in Zlatan proportions lately .......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Kippax Sean » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Great read cheers.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm

A monster opus today Chinners; well done to you.

If Cirano Ibrahimovic thinks Pep is immature, he needs to be reminded that a man is only as old as his nose, in the Swede's case - a very big one.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Return to The Maine Football forum