Big Dave

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Big Dave

Postby Wooders » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:59 am

He almost certainly had a hair transplant in the summer - all the telltale signs are there, visit to Istanbul (I do business there 4 times a year, I see loads of hair transplanters on their way home), shaved bonce is necessary for the procedure, the implant lines were clear for all too see on the early games, I even started a thread and was given the “wash your mouth out!” Treatment as well
What I will say is hair transplant procedures are virtually in every case a vanity thing and not related to any chemotherapy or aids, as these conditions can prevent hair growth regardless for a start
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:12 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:The most important thing is he comes back in the right frame of mind when he is ready. He is obviously off with the club's permission and it is no one else's business.

It's no one else's business when our player might be back?

First time I've ever heard that, although I'm only following football 30 odd years.

Harry arter had a still born baby ffs. Life is tragic and I wish him the very best, but saying it's not our business when he's likely to return is fucking weird.

But it's not just the club who are saying nothing, there appears to be a media blackout, not just that but one that is, very unusually is being adhered to at all levels. Virtually unheard of in the modern era where there is always some attention seeking CUNT prepared to break the trust/silence for 30 pieces of gold.

As much as I want him back and if honest I am intrigued to know as most, I am prepared for Merlin to find the right time to return and respect his privacy in the meantime.

The "but we pay his wages" bunch can fuck right off, we DO NOT OWN him and hope to Christ when something goes wrong in your lives that you lot are extended the same courtesy.

Modern society fucking sucks when someone's privacy cannot respected, regardless of whom they fucking are!

Fuck off saying its not PC (I hate PC), common decency respecting someone's wishes, which in this case is clearly Merlin's!!

Merlin is just another human being whom just so happens to be extremely gifted at football, which fortunately has been with us for the best part of 8 years.

God forbid any of you not offered the privacy you will seek at some stage in your life's. I've had two such occasions in my life so far where I needed such space which I am eternally Grateful for.

Had this happened 20 years ago, those old enough to be adults then would not be demanding answers, how society has fucking changed!!!

As you were......

This. Well said that man.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:28 am

zabbadabbado wrote:
AG7 wrote:Seriously people? Hair transplant??

That’s why players were wishing him well at/before/after the spurs game and KdB dedicating his goal to no. 21 ...

Get a grip ... and yes lock this thread ... he’ll be back later this week ... too soon for Watford and probably not going to play in the next two FA cup and League cup games ... he had offered earlier as well and came back on his own but apparently Pep sent him back home and told him he’d be rotating over these next few games and he’s not going to play.

Anyone dying to know send pm to friends who have links to the club or family members/friends working there ... just don’t put it up on forums as requested by the club and him.
I can tell from your post, that you are extremely upset by the speculation, yet I have no idea why ?. The facts are he has had a hair transplant at some stage recently. The images are on Google images for all to see. Belgravia Hair Clinic seems to think he has had one as well. Only logical people will then speculate and rumours of rumours will start to begin.

If as you are saying this is not the reason he is missing. As you seem to keep alluding to knowing the real reasons. Yet are still very upset. I should imagine Silva is laughing his bollocks off in Valencia some where. Should you not be laughing too ?

I don’t understand why you are so upset about us gossiping on an internet forum about our important star player,about what you are telling us is a load of bollocks any way.

No one is being hurt.

Everyone is making it perfectly clear these are alleged rumours.

Silence leads to speculation, that's just something that's been the case for a long long time.

The reaction to the speculation is the real head scratcher. Some bizarre stuff in this thread.

Several threads only yesterday wishing death on players, yet the same posters jump into this thread to get offended?

So precious...
Original Dub

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Available for Watford according to this.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/01/01/hu ... s-watford/
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:54 pm

According to citywatch and the journo who seems to have the inside story, there was two separate issues relating to their pregnancy, but all appears to be ok now, so he should be available from tonight onwards.

That's great news. Any issue or concern with pregnancy scares the life out of you and I can speak from several different sides of that issue unfortunately.

Anyway, hopefully the news is true.
Original Dub

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Original Dub wrote:According to citywatch and the journo who seems to have the inside story, there was two separate issues relating to their pregnancy, but all appears to be ok now, so he should be available from tonight onwards.

That's great news. Any issue or concern with pregnancy scares the life out of you and I can speak from several different sides of that issue unfortunately.

thank you for sharing (even if some here think you should burn in hell for it).
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:50 pm

Pep says he may be taking more time off because the issue is apparently ongoing
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:06 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Pep says he may be taking more time off because the issue is apparently ongoing

If it's something to do with his Mrs and possible future child then it's his business, not ours.

If anybody asked about my guys I'd tell them the same. It's their business, not ours, so keep you fucking nose out and respect your mates.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:15 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Original Dub wrote:According to citywatch and the journo who seems to have the inside story, there was two separate issues relating to their pregnancy, but all appears to be ok now, so he should be available from tonight onwards.

thank you for sharing (even if some here think you should burn in hell for it).

Nobody is wanting OD to burn in hell you spunk monkey, simply asking the fucktards in this thread demanding/speculating to know what the problem is, to let Merlin have his space and come back when he's mentally and physically fit ready.

Simple really....
Last edited by CTID Hants on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:24 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Pep says he may be taking more time off because the issue is apparently ongoing

If it's something to do with his Mrs and possible future child then it's his business, not ours.

If anybody asked about my guys I'd tell them the same. It's their business, not ours, so keep you fucking nose out and respect your mates.

Sadly personal intrusion appears to be the "norm" these days Beefy..... A sense of ownership...... I'd be interested to know of the prober's in this thread have uttered the words "none of your business" when asked about their personal lives?

Sits back and watches for hypocritical CUNTISH replies.......
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Statement by the maestro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Nick wrote:Statement by the maestro

Sign him up.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:12 pm

So not the big C.

Twitter Is full of gullible cunts.

Congrats David.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Best wishes to the 3 of them. Not easy.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:14 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Sadly personal intrusion appears to be the "norm" these days Beefy..... A sense of ownership...... I'd be interested to know of the prober's in this thread have uttered the words "none of your business" when asked about their personal lives?

Without wanting to be cuntish I don't see the need for such secrecy - which has caused all sorts of lunatic speculation, more unspoken than spoken. I'm hoping it was his own media management and not the club's. It could all have been put to bed on day 1. Whereas one suspects the maelstrom created has forced it to be put to bed now. What in effect was said is that Dave isn't playing and it's none of your business so all fuck off. The right approach would have had universal understanding

Like the slander laws, people in the public eye pay for their money in form of loss of privacy, sad though that may be but that's the way it is

And congratulations Dave - have a good piss-up
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm

That’s that wrapped up then.
Hope all’s good with them from here on in.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:20 pm

john@staustell wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Without wanting to be cuntish I don't see the need for such secrecy - which has caused all sorts of lunatic speculation, more unspoken than spoken. I'm hoping it was his own media management and not the club's. It could all have been put to bed on day 1. Whereas one suspects the maelstrom created has forced it to be put to bed now. What in effect was said is that Dave isn't playing and it's none of your business so all fuck off. The right approach would have had universal understanding

Like the slander laws, people in the public eye pay for their money in form of loss of privacy, sad though that may be but that's the way it is

And congratulations Dave - have a good piss-up

Maybe it's been touch and go if the kid will make it and it has now stabilised slightly. I understand why you wouldn't want to handle media or make any sort of statement under those circumstances.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby phips » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:24 pm

there's no need for us to know anything about this situation. if he's in the lineup that's spectacular. if he's not, then that's his choice and one he has the right to make since the club have allowed him to do so.

the media and the fans have no right to know what's going on in his personal life, even if it's affecting his professional one.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Yeah I do understand the issues Noolie. But lack of information leaves a massive vacuum which will be filled by excrement, when a million people want to know and millions more have an interest.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby zabbadabbado » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Daily Fail had a couple of close up images of David Silva Head in last night Sport section. I personally thought they had been deliberately taken up close. :(

Their Sports headline Last night, I thought deliberately included the words “Shine” and “Head” to insinuate to the reader. ;)

I noticed today they still have the pictures, but have totally changed that headline to one about his wife and Baby. :lol: :lol:

Newspapers really are bastards. :twisted:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum