Mangala's not been so bad?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mangala's not been so bad?

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Mangala does a job and is brave , he is never going to be world class but with all the injuries we have in this position he has done a very decent job in tough games . Some cunts on here were slagging Otta to fuck not so long ago fickle cunts !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 pm

City64 wrote:Mangala does a job and is brave , he is never going to be world class but with all the injuries we have in this position he has done a very decent job in tough games . Some cunts on here were slagging Otta to fuck not so long ago fickle cunts !!!

Gives 100% when selected, also very honest and brave. Yes he has flaws, however, its not for the want of trying.
Played well last night, shame he had to go off and is now a doubt for Saturday.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:32 pm

I can’t wait to see him holding the premier league trophy with a medal round his neck. He’s one of the good guys of football. Yeah isn't technically the best but always gives his all and is an excellent squad player.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby mr_nool » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:39 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I can’t wait to see him holding the premier league trophy with a medal round his neck. He’s one of the good guys of football. Yeah isn't technically the best but always gives his all and is an excellent squad player.

Totally agree! Silva, KdB, Kun, et al are the stars that make it possible to win titles, but you won't get there without guys like Mangala and Delph.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:I can’t wait to see him holding the premier league trophy with a medal round his neck. He’s one of the good guys of football. Yeah isn't technically the best but always gives his all and is an excellent squad player.

Totally agree! Silva, KdB, Kun, et al are the stars that make it possible to win titles, but you won't get there without guys like Mangala and Delph.

Piano shifters and piano players, we all cant play the piano can we...
Last edited by Sister of fu on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Give the guy as many kudos as you like - at the end of the day hes fuckign pap for our team...hes only playing because the rest are in wheel chairs.
Hes an accident waiting to happen.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Love the bloke, never gives up.

PS. How you heathens don't see that!

Spot on. What moaning tossers we have on here at times. Mangala did a good job last night and was an important part of a very good result. Love his attitude.

Reminds me of the Lescott scenario. He was a good defender and a very important part of a winning side but got all sorts of stick at the time because he wasn't silky skilled. Of course he isn't great with the ball at his feet and isn't the perfect player for a Pep team , we all know that but he did his job.

This seems to be somewhat directed at me based on being one of the few to criticize him on this thread and I take a bit of offense to be fair. If you can’t give an opinion that isn’t everyone is great and we have no faults what exactly is the point?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Spot on. What moaning tossers we have on here at times. Mangala did a good job last night and was an important part of a very good result. Love his attitude.

Reminds me of the Lescott scenario. He was a good defender and a very important part of a winning side but got all sorts of stick at the time because he wasn't silky skilled. Of course he isn't great with the ball at his feet and isn't the perfect player for a Pep team , we all know that but he did his job.

This seems to be somewhat directed at me based on being one of the few to criticize him on this thread and I take a bit of offense to be fair. If you can’t give an opinion that isn’t everyone is great and we have no faults what exactly is the point?

I agree. Mangala may have a poor game next game and people will go back to saying he’s awful. I’ve always liked him, he makes some right howlers but I think when we’ve needed him he steps up.

But if people want to give their opinion on him and it differs from other people, they shouldn’t be called tossers or cunts. I always go by the rule - if I wouldn’t say something to someone’s face in real life I won’t say it over the internet. Imagine having a conversion with someone in a pub and someone not agreeing with you and just calling you a cunt.
Last edited by Mase on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Mase wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

I agree. Mangala may have a poor game next game and people will go back to saying he’s awful. I’ve always liked him, he makes some right howlers but I think when we’ve needed him he steps up.

But if people want to give their opinion on him and it differs from other people, they should be called tossers or cunts. I always go by the rule - if I wouldn’t say something to someone’s face in real life I won’t say it over the internet. Imagine having a conversion with someone in a pub and someone not agreeing with you and just calling you a cunt.

I think the word tosser gets under my skin more than cunt does. The people that come out with the word tosser are normally tossers.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Give the guy as many kudos as you like - at the end of the day hes fuckign pap for our team...hes only playing because the rest are in wheel chairs.

A bit like your match thread comments then ? The lad is honest , brave and gives 100 % every game nobody can ask for more than that proper squad player ! Now then you deffo have a thing with center halves .......... Lescott , Kompany , Otamendi and Stones to name a few , bit of a head fuck going on there Carl ??? Lol
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Absolutely PBL and for those posters looking at and trying to analyse Mangala, in a hopefully objective way, to be referred to as "moaning tossers", is also uncalled for.

Until fairly recently, I'd hoped Mangala could, with a run in the side which bred greater confidence for him, find a niche at City. However, if he is still with us after next summer and the transfers inwards, which will undoubtedly take place, his technical shortcomings will be further placed under the spotlight, which would be manifestly unfair to him.

For his own benefit and self fulfillment, we need to part company with him and let him go to a side where he can properly flourish.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:36 pm

porto are still pissing themselves at the 40 odd million we paid them for him
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby phips » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Wonderwall wrote:shame he had to go off and is now a doubt for Saturday.

is he a doubt? i thought he just had a cut on the face (or was it a bloody nose)?
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:50 pm

phips wrote:

is he a doubt? i thought he just had a cut on the face (or was it a bloody nose)?

Nah he has a broken nose and can’t speak a word . He still makes more fucking sense than you ever will though !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john@staustell » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

I think he went off as it wouldn't stop bleeding and it was the wrong time to have 10 men on the pitch.

Still think he'll be off in Jan, if Txiki can persuade him this time.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby phips » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:27 pm

City64 wrote:
phips wrote:

Nah he has a broken nose and can’t speak a word . He still makes more fucking sense than you ever will though !

good one.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Love mango but would never ever pass the ball to him..
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:24 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Give the guy as many kudos as you like - at the end of the day hes fuckign pap for our team...hes only playing because the rest are in wheel chairs.

that's word for word what Pinocchio Hinchliffe said on commentary last night - not a happy phrase - come on carl you can do better than that :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
I think the word tosser gets under my skin more than cunt does. The people that come out with the word tosser are normally tossers.

I meant to write people shouldn’t be called tossers or cunts :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I meant to write people shouldn’t be called tossers or cunts :lol:

do you have an appropriate word for those who inflict photobucket ads via their sig on everyone using a pc?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum