team spirit

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

team spirit

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:27 pm

off the fucking scale
bunch of mercenary cunts!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: team spirit

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:32 pm

I've never seen such aan amazing team spirit at the club and rarely in this league.

We are emulating Barca for style and spirit.

All that's left is the trophies. It's amazing to witness this whole show happening every week. Dreamland
Original Dub

Postby Dipstick » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Mendy is a fantastic asset even if he can't contribute on the pitch.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Original Dub wrote:I've never seen such aan amazing team spirit at the club and rarely in this league.

We are emulating Barca for style and spirit.

All that's left is the trophies. It's amazing to witness this whole show happening every week. Dreamland

Let's hope we don't emulate them for cuntyness
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby city72 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Yeah like when kun hoyed he's gloves off when substituted, had a face like a bull chewing a wasp.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:43 pm

I agree, it is excellent.

Seeing them all collectively showing their support for Merlin was something else.

Also in years gone by any issues within our Club would be all over the news within hours. These days all the leaks/bad influences in the dressing room are long gone. All that is left is media speculation. We have always been a Big Club.Now we are actually being run like one,on,and off the field.Rag Cafe is like reading the Sunday Sports,it is also full of tits,unfotunately the wrong type (sorry for the sexist comment ladies ;) ;) )
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:45 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:I agree, it is excellent.

Seeing them all collectively showing their support for Merlin was something else.

Also in years gone by any issues within our Club would be all over the news within hours. These days all the leaks/bad influences in the dressing room are long gone. All that is left is media speculation. We have always been a Big Club.Now we are actually being run like one,on,and off the field.Rag Cafe is like reading the Sunday Sports,it is also full of tits,unfotunately the wrong type (sorry for the sexist comment ladies ;) ;) )

Yeh David Platt isn’t here anymore.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 pm

city72 wrote:Yeah like when kun hoyed he's gloves off when substituted, had a face like a bull chewing a wasp.
I personally am glad he was angry, he was shit, and he knew it. He has been of form for a while,Hopefully he will come good again soon. Fact is though, the chances he and Jesus, are missing right now are shocking. I can see now why Pep wanted Sanchez. I think Jesus gives us more Dynamism up front even when not scoring though.More energy.
Last edited by zabbadabbado on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Mase wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Mase wrote:

Neither is Joe Hart
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby patrickblue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:58 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
city72 wrote:Yeah like when kun hoyed he's gloves off when substituted, had a face like a bull chewing a wasp.
I personally am glad he was angry, he was shit, and he knew it. He has been of form for a while,Hopefully he will come good again soon. Fact is though, the chances he and Jesus, are missing right now are shocking. I can see now why Pep wanted Sanchez. I think Jesus gives us more Dynamism up front even when not scoring though.More energy.

TBH, I think Kun was just getting his confidence back when he was subbed, which is why he had the hump.
He has been poor for a while, but all the signs are that he's getting back to his normal self.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:35 pm

patrickblue wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

TBH, I think Kun was just getting his confidence back when he was subbed, which is why he had the hump.
He has been poor for a while, but all the signs are that he's getting back to his normal self.
He is starting to look a bit fitter again, I agree.

I think the Glove throwing was more out of frustration, than anger tbh, Aguero is not the Dummy spitting petulant type. Simply shows he cares.

I think some times Aguero over thinks things, this causes him to start trying too hard to replicate what he normally does instinctively, he becomes frustrated with himself. If the Ball comes at Aguero with little time, he just reacts, scores. Give him too much time to think and his finishing becomes more erratic. Just an observation I have made.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:42 pm

The team spirit was evident even pre season against Madrid and Spuds. It seems to have got stronger as we've gone along. There is certainly a common purpose
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Return to The Maine Football forum