Sterling Attacked

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sterling Attacked

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:32 pm

mUen running a atory Raheem was attacked when pulling up to the ground , before yesterdays game He was racially abused and kicked WTF , can’t do links sorry :oops: He is one mentally tough Fucker
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Sterling Attacked

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Yeah heard about this. Pathetic cunts.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 pm

I thought it was before training the other day? Someone got through security and called him a n****r?

Either way I’ll happily twat anyone that goes near him. Pricks.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:41 pm

The wife mentioned something about it before. Said he was getting out of his Car just before yesterday game, and was attacked. The attacker call him a n****r a kicked him in the Leg. Police are treating it as a hate crime.

Unbelievable in this day and age that thick racist bastards like this still exist I find this shocking.

Has to be a Liverpool supporter, who was probably startled rooting through some Wheelie Bins near by for something to eat. Surely Rags are not this Neanderthal /brain dead/ primitive.

He better pray he is not identified because there will be a long line of City fans waiting to give him a good slapping.
Last edited by zabbadabbado on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Mase wrote:I thought it was before training the other day? Someone got through security and called him a n****r?

Either way I’ll happily twat anyone that goes near him. Pricks.
This scenario makes more sense to me.I find it strange it would happen on a Match Day with lots of Fans/Autograph hunters milling around with plenty of plod, security, near by as well.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:50 am

http://www.football365.com/news/premier ... losers-8...

"Raheem Sterling
Proof that we continue to overlook the human side of footballers. As we watched Sterling miss two glorious chances before scoring his two goals on Saturday, we wondered whether the discussions over his composure under pressure would resurface.

And then you find out that, on the morning of the game, Sterling was subjected to a physical and verbal racist attack, and rather than criticise him for those finishes you applaud him for even having the resilience to take part in the game.

The kid is 23, for goodness sake. He’s been abused for wanting to leave a football club and he has been vilified by a section of the media that would prefer to ignore that their words and editorial stance play a part in incidents like the one on Saturday morning. The drip feeding of racially motivated treatment only emboldens those who wish to express their abhorrent views.

And now Sterling comes out the other side smelling of roses and as a key part of one of the greatest ever Premier League teams. It isn’t bias to want him to succeed and rub those mucky tabloid noses in the dirt; it’s human nature."
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:54 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:http://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-winners-and-losers-8...

"Raheem Sterling
Proof that we continue to overlook the human side of footballers. As we watched Sterling miss two glorious chances before scoring his two goals on Saturday, we wondered whether the discussions over his composure under pressure would resurface.

And then you find out that, on the morning of the game, Sterling was subjected to a physical and verbal racist attack, and rather than criticise him for those finishes you applaud him for even having the resilience to take part in the game.

The kid is 23, for goodness sake. He’s been abused for wanting to leave a football club and he has been vilified by a section of the media that would prefer to ignore that their words and editorial stance play a part in incidents like the one on Saturday morning. The drip feeding of racially motivated treatment only emboldens those who wish to express their abhorrent views.

And now Sterling comes out the other side smelling of roses and as a key part of one of the greatest ever Premier League teams. It isn’t bias to want him to succeed and rub those mucky tabloid noses in the dirt; it’s human nature."

Spot on.

This is a direct result of the worst witch hunt by the british media on a young player.

Fucking scumbags.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:02 am

The thing is, if an individual like that can get to Sterling and try and hurt him, what else could he do. All brought about by the Dippers and their media stooges.

They have a lot to answer for and my thoughts are that their were racist motivations, or at least utilised to prompt those idiots who boo him for no other reason than leaving the Dippers.

How many white footballers have had the same treatment when leaving one club for another?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:06 am

It's not the first time either

Remember this

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.mancheste ... 968052.amp
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:25 am

29yr old arrested, no furhter details currently

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42409860
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:28 am

Can't wait to find out his identity
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:49 am

I read about this at the weekend and it is worrying that he was got at so easily outside the training ground on a match day. Where was the security?

Then again I read that sterling got out of his car to confront the man, IF true he should not have done that.

Footballers are portrayed as high profile stars these days. Surely they are targets for all sorts of nut cases including terrorists.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:00 pm

sheblue wrote:I read about this at the weekend and it is worrying that he was got at so easily outside the training ground on a match day. Where was the security?

Not sure what the set-up is but is there public access? Remember Platt Lane you could just wander in?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby edge275 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Perhaps we should hand this guy over to the Sheikh’s half brother.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:20 pm

edge275 wrote:Perhaps we should hand this guy over to the Sheikh’s half brother.

Is there a holding cell in Buckingham Palace? He could be left there and the next time Mansour's half brother is over for tea and crumpets with Lizzie he can collect.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:08 pm

edge275 wrote:Perhaps we should hand this guy over to the Sheikh’s half brother.

Death to the peasant !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby patrickblue » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:30 am

john@staustell wrote:Can't wait to find out his identity

Here you go, a rag of course.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/12/19/manchester-united-fan-karl-anderson-arrested-for-racially-aggravated-assault-on-raheem-sterling/

The Greater Manchester Police released a statement on Tuesday night revealing the identity of the man who racially abused and assaulted Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling on Saturday.

The statement read:

“A man has been charged with racially aggravated common assault in Manchester.

“Karl Anderson, 29, of Woodward Street, Manchester, has been charged with racially aggravated common assault and has been remanded in custody to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, Wednesday.

“On Monday 18 December 2017 a report was made to police after a 23-year-old man was subjected to a racially aggravated assault on Clayton Lane in Manchester on Saturday, 16 December.”

Anderson has previous and was one of eleven Manchester United supporters given banning orders earlier this year for clashes with rival supporters.

A story in the Manchester Evening News read: “A group of Manchester United fans who clashed with rival supporters have received football banning orders totalling 39 years.”

“Bans of five years were handed down to Karl Anderson, 28, of Woodward Street, Ancoats, Lee Berrie, 27, of Heather Close, Burscough, Ormskirk and Gavin Pinder, 39, of Lord Lane, Failsworth.”
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby RodneyRodney » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:22 am

patrickblue wrote:

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/12/19/manchester-united-fan-karl-anderson-arrested-for-racially-aggravated-assault-on-raheem-sterling/

The Greater Manchester Police released a statement on Tuesday night revealing the identity of the man who racially abused and assaulted Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling on Saturday.

The statement read:

“Karl Anderson, 29, of Woodward Street, Manchester, has been charged with racially aggravated common assault and has been remanded in custody to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, Wednesday.

“On Monday 18 December 2017 a report was made to police after a 23-year-old man was subjected to a racially aggravated assault on Clayton Lane in Manchester on Saturday, 16 December.”

Anderson has previous and was one of eleven Manchester United supporters given banning orders earlier this year for clashes with rival supporters.

A story in the Manchester Evening News read: “A group of Manchester United fans who clashed with rival supporters have received football banning orders totalling 39 years.”

“Bans of five years were handed down to Karl Anderson, 28, of Woodward Street, Ancoats, Lee Berrie, 27, of Heather Close, Burscough, Ormskirk and Gavin Pinder, 39, of Lord Lane, Failsworth.”

Might be a good idea for him to relocate ; to another (part of the ) country . . .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:10 am

RodneyRodney wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

The statement read:

Might be a good idea for him to relocate ; to another (part of the ) country . . .

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john@staustell » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:14 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

The statement read:

Send him this way.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum