***CITY V BOURNEMOUTH - OFFICIAL THREAD***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***CITY V BOURNEMOUTH - OFFICIAL THREAD***

Postby The Maine Man » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:20 am

Another great game. I keep pinching myself but my young lads think this is normal. I'm trying to make them appreciate that this is special. Also teaching them to sing (mega proud when everyone else was silent and my 6 year old was belting out '2 Silva's' on repeat) and that we don't leave until we've seen every minute of the action and applauded the team off the pitch. I hope one day they pass on the same values.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:25 am

Original Dub wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:My God, you're so intelligent it really is intimidating.
Actually no, you're a stupid cunt if you think solving this embarrassing issue us purely to appease foreign city fans.
A proper stupid cunt.
I don't as it happens but I qualify for your appellation for many other reasons I'm sure.

"we are not prepared to spend unnecessary hours in a traffic jam for the benefit of tv watchers etc such as your good self."
Check mate. Go to bed Nora, you're tired.
Correct (for once) I am tired of wasting time on integrity free zones like you.

"Integrity free zones"

Blowing hot air in the wrong direction and wearing your geographical advantage like a badge really does show your integrity.

Congratulations.

When you're finished your period and want to discuss the actual problem instead of taking offence from those who raise the debate, come back to me.

In the meantime, have a cup of warm milk, slip off your bloomers and sleep it off.

Goodnight Nora

x

A discussion with a dead earwig would be more illuminating.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:32 am

Stop being childish Nora, you've already made enough of cunt out of yourself with your contradictions and ramblings.

Put the rollers in and shut your pie hole.
Last edited by Original Dub on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:36 am

The Maine Man wrote:Another great game. I keep pinching myself but my young lads think this is normal. I'm trying to make them appreciate that this is special. Also teaching them to sing (mega proud when everyone else was silent and my 6 year old was belting out '2 Silva's' on repeat) and that we don't leave until we've seen every minute of the action and applauded the team off the pitch. I hope one day they pass on the same values.

Great stuff mate. Hopefully they do carry on your values when it comes to match day.

This team deserves all the accolades and appreciation. Can't wait to get over again in a few weeks. It's dreamland stuff.
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:43 am

Just home, so you can imagine how pissed I am. That was the easiest 4-0 I've ever seen, and my one rag mate reckons we'll destroy all records and win every trophy. We'll that is the note on which i will wish everyone a happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:29 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Just home, so you can imagine how pissed I am. That was the easiest 4-0 I've ever seen, and my one rag mate reckons we'll destroy all records and win every trophy. We'll that is the note on which i will wish everyone a happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

traffic must have been horendous. should have snuck out early
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:38 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Just home, so you can imagine how pissed I am. That was the easiest 4-0 I've ever seen, and my one rag mate reckons we'll destroy all records and win every trophy. We'll that is the note on which i will wish everyone a happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

traffic must have been horendous. should have snuck out early

It's a long way back to Ireland.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:20 am

Nick wrote:People must be so important. Drove tonight, rarely. Stayed til end, went in the pubs for a bit, zero traffic. You will get traffic if you leave early or go within an hour so what's the point.

And, the sensible answer is .......

When you go to games regularly you most certainly factor in that there's going to be a bit of chaos afterwards and take it as part of the event. We usually have a right old time of it walking through the away fans and then watching them leave on their coaches. We then get the radio on and listen to the phone-ins, good or bad, it's all part of the game.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:15 am

It’s embarrassing that even with a 4-0 win this thread is getting clogged up with people having a go at each other.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby mr_nool » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:19 am

Mase wrote:It’s embarrassing that even with a 4-0 win this thread is getting clogged up with people having a go at each other.

In true Christmas spirit.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:25 am

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:It’s embarrassing that even with a 4-0 win this thread is getting clogged up with people having a go at each other.

In true Christmas spirit.

'Tis the season of goodgod!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:38 am

Fuck off!

And a very Merry Christmas, one and all ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:17 am

Very embarrassing indeed , I wonder if one or two will be getting new armchairs off Father Christmas ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:29 am

we need go easy on od
the guy has been to at least 10 city games in his whole life so his expertise on all match day related matters must be taken seriously. the irony that this wisdom is spouted from the comfort of his living room must also be ignored.
he'll be over for a game soon so brace yourself for more "i'm the greatest fan ever posts"
that hitman can't come soon enough...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:43 am

It is mate. It's a very, very touchy subject.

Hopefully in the future it never has to be spoken about. Every single other element of the club is a thing of beauty.

It's a great time to be a blue. Merry Christmas :)
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:46 am

Original Dub wrote:

It is mate. It's a very, very touchy subject.

Hopefully in the future it never has to be spoken about. Every single other element of the club is a thing of beauty.

It's a great time to be a blue. Merry Christmas :)

Hopefully mate but until then..

Merry Christmas all the blues and don’t forget to rub the rags noses in it when visiting your family and friends over Christmas :)
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:23 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:we need go easy on od
the guy has been to at least 10 city games in his whole life so his expertise on all match day related matters must be taken seriously. the irony that this wisdom is spouted from the comfort of his living room must also be ignored.
he'll be over for a game soon so brace yourself for more "i'm the greatest fan ever posts"

You still think the issue with the stadium emptying is because they are uncomfortable?

You're a peculiar fella aren't you?

And while you think you've touched on irony somehow, it's nice and ironic how you say I think I regularly declare myself the greatest fan ever, when you're the Muppet who keeps talking about your fantastic contributions to the board and how you're a real fan etc.

I don't think I'm the greatest fan ever. I didn't even know there was a competition in the first place.

Now go and hide again you little wimp.
Original Dub

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:07 am

Go easy on insulting people who haven’t been able to go every week mate. There’s a whole lot of us in here that don’t appreciate that shit.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Go easy on insulting people who haven’t been able to go every week mate. There’s a whole lot of us in here that don’t appreciate that shit.

It's the simplest way to attack any foreign blue instead of debating the actual issue mate.
Original Dub

Postby dazby » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:26 pm

I’m sticking my nose in. If you believe you’re being bullied on this thread send me a pm. I’ll word them a very carefully crafted message discouraging them from using such disparaging language about you.

The greatest team ever scoring a swag of goals in the last minutes of games and people go home early. Wankers.

There may be some irony in this post but it’s 2017. It’s probably fake news.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum