***cpfc v mcfc official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***cpfc v mcfc official match thread***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:21 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:i hope puncheon fucking dies

Nice to see KDB walking on BT Sport :D :D

did they show puncheon in a body bag?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby john@staustell » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:22 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
Mase wrote:We pay Silva his wage. So he can fuckin come back from whatever country he’s at and play for his fuckin wage.
I think the Club thought it would be alright for him to take a sabatical over Christmasl to finally resolve this on going personal problem given our huge lead. ;)

My own opinion is KDB has been playing ill for the team ;)

You only get a match off if your mum dies or your missus is in labour. And comin back for one match, wtf was that about? Worth mentioning his family lives in Gran Canaria, not Valencia
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:24 pm

And why is Jesus crying? Fuck me
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby phips » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:25 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:
feedthegreek wrote:Kdb was walking to ambulance acc to.talksport.

BT Sport just showed him walking down the touch line with two physios. Still looks not good but better than the initial thoughts of a broken leg.

still could be a broken leg just not the way that most people typically think of a broken leg. a fracture vs. a complete, nasty break (aka spiral or displaced)
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Chinners » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:26 pm

zuricity wrote:

he‘s alright, he‘ll start on tuesday just watch

I reckon the FA cup match personally
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:29 pm

Apparently he told pep he's ok. Lucky boy if so.

Jesus will be mid to long term.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:29 pm

Pep "Gabriel one month or two we hope, KDB we are lucky I think"
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:31 pm

john@staustell wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
Mase wrote:We pay Silva his wage. So he can fuckin come back from whatever country he’s at and play for his fuckin wage.
I think the Club thought it would be alright for him to take a sabatical over Christmasl to finally resolve this on going personal problem given our huge lead. ;)

You only get a match off if your mum dies or your missus is in labour. And comin back for one match, wtf was that about? Worth mentioning his family lives in Gran Canaria, not Valencia
If the rumours really are true about his absence, then why the fuck not wait until the end of the season to address a sensitive problem. Away from the glare of the Worlds MSM.

If KDB is out injured for a few games the secrecy surrounding his abscence wont CUT IT.
Last edited by zabbadabbado on Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:32 pm

phips wrote:
ayrshireblue wrote:

BT Sport just showed him walking down the touch line with two physios. Still looks not good but better than the initial thoughts of a broken leg.

still could be a broken leg just not the way that most people typically think of a broken leg. a fracture vs. a complete, nasty break (aka spiral or displaced)
:( :( :(
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:43 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

If the rumours really are true about his absence, then why the fuck not wait until the end of the season to address a sensitive problem. Away from the glare of the Worlds MSM.

If KDB is out injured for a few games the secrecy surrounding his abscence wont CUT IT.

what rumours? ffs im always the last to know!
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:47 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

No your not Bob I don’t either :?: what rumors ??
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:53 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

Tell the truth…… You just want me lynched by the Pitch Fork group, on the internet don’t you ?. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:11 pm

no mate. personally I don’t understand the whole talking about Silva is taboo thing. how about a pm (is that allowed???).
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Chinners » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:21 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:no mate. personally I don’t understand the whole talking about Silva is taboo thing. how about a pm (is that allowed???).

Is it taboo? Personal reasons is all we need to know, the club have sanctioned it so its not a problem for them or Pep, he'll be back when ready/required.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Chinners wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:no mate. personally I don’t understand the whole talking about Silva is taboo thing. how about a pm (is that allowed???).

Is it taboo? Personal reasons is all we need to know, the club have sanctioned it so its not a problem for them or Pep, he'll be back when ready/required.

It's a problem Chinners, it's a problem.

Yaya may have to take us to another title!
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Just started the year here Down Under and it’s not going well so far !! The draw was not too bad under the circumstances and was bound to happen sooner or later with games being played so close together and with no real rest for the players. We’re missing big Dave badly and it has shown in the last few games. Hopefully Kev’s injury is not too bad but the same cannot be said about Jesus. Looks like he’ll be out a few weeks at least. The window is open and we should bring in another striker. Maybe the Sanchez deal will now happen. Wasn’t keen on it before but I think now we need him.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Dubaimancityfan wrote:Just started the year here Down Under and it’s not going well so far !! The draw was not too bad under the circumstances and was bound to happen sooner or later with games being played so close together and with no real rest for the players. We’re missing big Dave badly and it has shown in the last few games. Hopefully Kev’s injury is not too bad but the same cannot be said about Jesus. Looks like he’ll be out a few weeks at least. The window is open and we should bring in another striker. Maybe the Sanchez deal will now happen. Wasn’t keen on it before but I think now we need him.

Happy New Year Mate .
We are 5 hours behind England so great for us Old fuckers I can celebrate N Y at 7 pm our time :lol:
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Chinners » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:08 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Chinners wrote:

It's a problem Chinners, it's a problem.

Yaya may have to take us to another title!

I don't see that as a problem, Yaya has experience in taking us to titles ;)

Oh, and New Year does not start until BIG BEN says so ..... FACT
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:16 pm

Said it earlier,and a few other times this season.Legend or not, I am fast losing patience with Aguero.He is bringing absolutely fuck all to this City side at the moment.

I get it. Strikers go through barren spells where nothing comes off in front of goal.

The problem with Ageuro is if he is not scoring, he is simply appears to be not arsed. Just hanging around the penalty area on the shoulder of a defender waiting for the Ball to land at his feet for an easy tap in. He doesn’t even score these much anymore, just lazily lashes at the Ball with no composure. Getting caught off side is criminal in the six yard box, His ball control/retention/recycling is none existent. He never tries to make space for himself, it can’t just be an age thing, Sanchez to is 29 also and still puts shifts in until he is dripping wet. When was the last time Aguero left the Pitch wet through ?

This is why Guardiola much prefers Jesus to him. Not because Jesus is a more natural goal scorer than Aguero, but because Aguero is lazy and never puts a shift in. I think Guardiola will off load him at the end of the season regardless.

Right now we need Sanchez, if we are relying on Aguero for the rest of the season we will be in the shit.We have to fact the facts he has been awful for what ever reason for weeks. It goes unnoticed when we are banging them in from all over the Pitch. The man is a passenger, and one has to question the effort he is putting in.Most that side today have been playing out of their skin all season,they can have an off day.Agero off day has been most of the season.It could be argued we badly need 2 strikers.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:26 pm

city72 wrote:Transfer window open in a few hours last go spend, Sanchez first please

The authorities are trying to derail us through injuries to our players, we need to go and spend a shitload as a 'fuck you' to all of them.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum