Opposition players deliberately out to injure City players?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Opposition players deliberately out to injure City players?

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Interesting that Craig Burley, among others, thinks our players are now being target by opposition players who are trying to seriously injure them (with no protection from the refs, obviously).

Watch on youtube.com
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Opposition players deliberately out to injure City playe

Postby gillie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Without protection from the refs one of our players is going to get seriously injured imo. Harry Kane and dirty alli should still be serving bans for their attempted leg breakers at our place.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby everyonehatesus » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Yet nothing will be done
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dimples » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:56 am

otential leg breakers. Two against Spurs and one against Newcastle.
No red cards.

This is a concern.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:00 am

Bring back Tiatto!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Kippax Sean » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am

Very few players tackle fairly anymore through fear of injury to themselves (shithouses). There are some exceptions including Fern.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:21 am

I notice the video has disappeared.

Just as well we don't need pundits to tell us what we see with our own eyes.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:35 pm

The pundits on ssn all agreed it's obvious city are being targeted.

Also, nice piece this. Pretty accurate.

www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2018/01/kevin- ... th-making/
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:The pundits on ssn all agreed it's obvious city are being targeted.

Also, nice piece this. Pretty accurate.

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2018/01 ... th-making/

I think PEPS soft attitude in response to these fouls, is actually part of the fuckign problem.He shoud of gone mental after yesterdays game and really put it out there that the refs are fuckign shit.

We wont get anything from the refs until he starts going ballistic like the drunken Scottish cunt used to.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby everyonehatesus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Yet nothing has been done or even said about all this from the fa. Some poor club will be hammered in a game that is already out of their reach just so they can say they are trying to stop it. It won't be in a game where we would benefit that's for sure
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby branny » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Graham Poll has said that he doesn't see how Moss could have given Puncheon a red card because it's very difficult to send a player off when he's on a stretcher. Is he for real? If that's the attitude then it's unprofessional and he shouldn't be officiating. The tackle alone in isolation is all that should be considered, not what happens as a result. The daisycutter is right and this lack of red cards is probably courtesy of the FA.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby john68 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:56 pm

I am shocked, not at what is happening, but by the response on here, the lack of realisation of what modern football, particularly our Premier League is all really about....MONEY, trillions and trillions of finance in all denominations being poured into the game by multiglobal owners, backed by multiglobal sponsors all demanding a return on their investments....all demanding, not just profit but as much profit as they can get their greedy hands on, no matter how they get it nor the means they have to use to get it.

On top of that, the administrators of our national game. Not football men but financiers where a result isn't considered in points gained, nor league position but how much money is lost or gained.
The evidence is there, it's been their for years, yet we still have City fans wondering if there is an agenda against us. How fucking naive.

The Premier League is NOT and ENGLISH league, it is a global league, owned in the main by foreign owners and sold for the highest price possible in every corner of the globe. It just happens to be located in England.

The recent past saw the multiglobal owners/adminstrators of the game using the media, dodgy draws, the financial fair play legislation to stop City becoming too successful and interfering with their hard won elitist financial gains....Protecting their investments by out and out corruption.

Scudamore openly stated that the rags not winning the Prem was bad for the game. Substitute 'game' for income or profit.

City have been seen by them as a liability in recent years. The rags, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea are the globally followed big boys that maximise the trillions in profit. City's success hurts them.

Sponsors such as Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Gatorade, Emirates Airways, etc pour in trillions and put clubs under pressure to be successful with financial penalties in their sponsorship contracts. Failure hurts them. The Europa League for Arsenal is not part of the contract for the Emirates. They demand more.

City are running away with the League, it affects the excitement and interest of the customer, lowers the number of big games to push up the profit. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal. Spurs and the rags are seen as second rate trailing City in an percieved; already won league, with months still to go.

City HAVE TO BE STOPPED. Attack City, you lose, park the bus, you lose, break a leg or two, destroy a career or two, who cares? It's about money...money,,,and even more money.
Agenda against us?....No, merely the cunts protecting their investments in the best way or only way they consider possible.

I also remember when football was about two teams playing football for points and league position, but that was yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrsssss ago.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:17 pm

john68 wrote:I am shocked, not at what is happening, but by the response on here, the lack of realisation of what modern football, particularly our Premier League is all really about....MONEY, trillions and trillions of finance in all denominations being poured into the game by multiglobal owners, backed by multiglobal sponsors all demanding a return on their investments....all demanding, not just profit but as much profit as they can get their greedy hands on, no matter how they get it nor the means they have to use to get it.

On top of that, the administrators of our national game. Not football men but financiers where a result isn't considered in points gained, nor league position but how much money is lost or gained.
The evidence is there, it's been their for years, yet we still have City fans wondering if there is an agenda against us. How fucking naive.

The Premier League is NOT and ENGLISH league, it is a global league, owned in the main by foreign owners and sold for the highest price possible in every corner of the globe. It just happens to be located in England.

The recent past saw the multiglobal owners/adminstrators of the game using the media, dodgy draws, the financial fair play legislation to stop City becoming too successful and interfering with their hard won elitist financial gains....Protecting their investments by out and out corruption.

Scudamore openly stated that the rags not winning the Prem was bad for the game. Substitute 'game' for income or profit.

City have been seen by them as a liability in recent years. The rags, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea are the globally followed big boys that maximise the trillions in profit. City's success hurts them.

Sponsors such as Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Gatorade, Emirates Airways, etc pour in trillions and put clubs under pressure to be successful with financial penalties in their sponsorship contracts. Failure hurts them. The Europa League for Arsenal is not part of the contract for the Emirates. They demand more.

City are running away with the League, it affects the excitement and interest of the customer, lowers the number of big games to push up the profit. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal. Spurs and the rags are seen as second rate trailing City in an percieved; already won league, with months still to go.

City HAVE TO BE STOPPED. Attack City, you lose, park the bus, you lose, break a leg or two, destroy a career or two, who cares? It's about money...money,,,and even more money.
Agenda against us?....No, merely the cunts protecting their investments in the best way or only way they consider possible.

I also remember when football was about two teams playing football for points and league position, but that was yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrsssss ago.

And a certain David Gill pulling strings in the murky shadows John .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:27 pm

john68 wrote:I am shocked, not at what is happening, but by the response on here, the lack of realisation of what modern football, particularly our Premier League is all really about....MONEY, trillions and trillions of finance in all denominations being poured into the game by multiglobal owners, backed by multiglobal sponsors all demanding a return on their investments....all demanding, not just profit but as much profit as they can get their greedy hands on, no matter how they get it nor the means they have to use to get it.

so.... jason puncheon, harry kane and delle ali are all part of a corporate sponsor driven agenda to stop us?
sounds plausible...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

so.... jason puncheon, harry kane and delle ali are all part of a corporate sponsor driven agenda to stop us?
sounds plausible...

As his sig says, I think you've misunderstood what John means. He's not implying that Puncheon, Kane and Alli are part of a conspiracy, but that the refs who let them get away with it are under orders.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:14 pm

You do write a brilliant monologue John and I never tire of reading your thoughts and opinions.

Please don't ever stop posting.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

sounds plausible...

You really are fucking thick aren't you?

Proper fucking thick.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

sounds plausible...

Proper fucking thick.

please elaborate
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

sounds plausible...

Proper fucking thick.

please elaborate

You read John's post in its entirety and that's what you took from it?

I used to think you were a WUM, but now I think it's a lot more unfortunate than that.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:45 pm

john's post is pure and utter nonsense
his argument is riddled with holes
and if you believe him then i don't know why you bother following football as it's a all a massive con!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum