Puncheon

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Puncheon

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:15 pm

So he’s been charged with assault and possession of a weapon.

Why the fuck is he allowed to be on a pitch whilst he’s been charged?!

I hope the cunt gets sent down!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Puncheon

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:25 pm

Mase wrote:So he’s been charged with assault and possession of a weapon.

By all accounts hes a horrible little cunt as a person.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:28 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I bet the cunt has a Masters as well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Fucking scumbag.

I watched the replays and he has no eye for the ball whatsoever. Just like alli.

He wanted to finish what alli started and it will be a total disgrace if they do nothing about it again for the umpteenth time in less than 2 fucking weeks.

If it happened on the street you'd be in serious shit, yet it's "plucky old palace" all over the place.

Lock him up.
Original Dub

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Ha ha, assault and possession of offensive weapon in fookin Reigate :lol: It's one off the leafiest and quietest towns in surrey FFS. Christ, Cliff Michelmore was it's biggest claim to fame 20yrs ago, that and traffic jams round the one way system :lol:

Sounds like a proper hard man and if sent down ends up in strangeways
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby mr_nool » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

What's with the anti intelluctaism? There's plenty of stupid people without degrees, and plenty of idiots with one (or two) as well. Knowledge is cool. How you amassed it (degrees, experience, or street smarts) is irrelevant. Ignorance and being a stupid fuck is uncool, no matter if your a street sweeper or a professor.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby RodneyRodney » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

What's with the anti intelluctaism? There's plenty of stupid people without degrees, and plenty of idiots with one (or two) as well. Knowledge is cool. How you amassed it (degrees, experience, or street smarts) is irrelevant. Ignorance and being a stupid fuck is uncool, no matter if your a street sweeper or a professor.

But most of them can spell intellectualism .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby mr_nool » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:55 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

But most of them can spell intellectualism .

It's five to midnight here on New Year's Eve. Just operating my phone is a small miracle, spelling aside.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:42 pm

I know what you mean Noolie: 31/12/2017 @23:42.

Heard a Dr. on TV say to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two al hve a huppy no yer.

Hoc. Luv yall.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:50 pm

hope he dies
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:59 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:hope he dies

He will.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:11 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:I know what you mean Noolie: 31/12/2017 @23:42.

Heard a Dr. on TV say to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two al hve a huppy no yer.

Hoc. Luv yall.

If I were Chinners, I'd say "A+".
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:14 am

If I were KDB I would be seriously considering seeking legal council, with a view to involving the Police.These assaults could end his career.

If you did what Puncheon did on the street, you would be charged with ABH. Assault, It happening on a football Pitch should not be exempt a person from criminal proceedings.

If a challenge is simply mistimed,then fair enough ,it should come under the jurisdiction of the FA.

These disgusting challenges made by Alli/Puncheon Eye contact is made with KDB prior to the assaults. No attempt is made for the Ball. I remember that cunt Kean ending Alf-Inge Håland career with a blatant assault. This stuff needs stamping out the game.

If the FA wont deal with it appropriately,then there is no alternative but to involve the Police and the Courts. No wonder the English game is so backwards.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 am

zabbadabbado wrote:If I were KDB I would be seriously considering seeking legal council, with a view to involving the Police.These assaults could end his career.

If you did what Puncheon did on the street, you would be charged with ABH. Assault, It happening on a football Pitch should not be exempt a person from criminal proceedings.

If a challenge is simply mistimed,then fair enough ,it should come under the jurisdiction of the FA.

These disgusting challenges made by Alli/Puncheon Eye contact is made with KDB prior to the assaults. No attempt is made for the Ball. I remember that cunt Kean ending Alf-Inge Håland career with a blatant assault. This stuff needs stamping out the game.

If the FA wont deal with it appropriately,then there is no alternative but to involve the Police and the Courts. No wonder the English game is so backwards.

Big Dunc got put inside for a headbutt whilst playing for Rangers. It can happen, just needs the player that’s been banged to make the first step.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:51 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:hope he dies

He will.

soon?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:26 am

Mase wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:If I were KDB I would be seriously considering seeking legal council, with a view to involving the Police.These assaults could end his career.

Big Dunc got put inside for a headbutt whilst playing for Rangers. It can happen, just needs the player that’s been banged to make the first step.
I remember that.

That should have been precedence for assault on a Football pitch. Although to be fair, and I am not blowing smoke up our own arses here, England has not seen a team the like of City before. We are in a different territory.

The English game has been backwards for decades. The National team has been out in the wilderness since 1966. English players very rarely make it in a skilful league like Spain; obviously there are one or two exceptions over the years like Paul Gascoigne etc. But on the whole English players are very average and overrated.

Decades of hoofball, drummed in to the English team and English players at every level by managers like Fat Sam, Tony Pullis.

Along comes Pep Guardiola with his radical easy on the Eye brand of Football, they all sneered at him, the FA. The MSM, and their Rag sycophants. They took pleasure in his radical brand of Football winning fuck all last season. They thought he was doomed to failure in England.

After cutting his teeth last season, he has this season destroyed the Premier League, he has embarrassed the FA and their belief that this is the toughest league in the World.

In my opinion the FA want the Wheels to come off the City campaign. They want to turn an embarrassing (for them) 14 point lead over the chasing pack, in to a capitulation by City never witnessed before. So they can say the Premier League is not shit, City early season form was a blip. Our product is still the best product out there.

Look at Bobby Madley and the Refereeing in general of our games, inexplicable shocking decisions. Very often we are playing 12 men. Now we have influential figures on MOD publicly insinuating other teams basically cripple City skilful players.

The FA might get their wish if this continues; fuck up City Premier League campaign by not punishing opponents setting out to maim skilful players. We lose KDB/Silva for an extended period we will be in the shit.I say Silva because he too has been on the receiving end of shocking challenges this season.

The FA has a decision to make evolution of the English game; embrace this new brand of football we are playing. Or English Football spending another extended period in the wilderness.

FA needs to act. Thugs like Puncheon should not even be on a football Pitch trying to main fellow professionals.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby RodneyRodney » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:19 am

One thing I'd consider , if I was the Sheikh, is paying "bounty money" to hatchet-men of other teams whom the culprits have yet to meet in the coming weeks ; thus if an Alli,a Foullini or a Puncheon goes in hard & filthy on one of our guys , a couple of phone calls are made, and a week or two later they get kicked up in the air playing against a Huddersfield or a Brighton. OK, said hatchet man might get a 3 match ban, but an extra 50-60 grand "bounty money" in his back pocket , which would be money well spent.

After 3-4 "incidents", a pattern will start to emerge for all to see . . .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Justified logic » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:30 am

City have probably got enough video evidence from this season to take to the FA and demand action or threaten a legal alternative.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:30 am

Puncheon actually got up after the attack on kdb. He was ready to chase back , must have realised he might be sent off and went down ‚pretend‘ injured. Little snide.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:28 pm

https://twitter.com/IanDarke/status/947782203060211713

Football commentator Ian Darke weighing in on twitter on how on earth Puncheon is allowed to play and continue his criminal activities .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum