****City v Burnley FA Cup Official Match Thread****

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ****City v Burnley FA Cup Official Match Thread****

Postby zuricity » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:48 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
zuricity wrote:Dyche can‘t be that thick surely ? how can anyone from the fouling team expect the ref to stop the game and enforce the 10 yard rule?

What I want to know is would that goal have been allowed if he was playing with his son in the garden.

you mean playing football with his son i guess :lol:

i‘m sure his son would have proved him to be the buffoon that he is.

It was a ridiculous statement by Dyche.
Every foul you see, someone stands in front of the ball and we play it quick two-theee yards to the side and nobody bats an eyelid.
Just because they were caught out with a quick free forward he thinks it’s unfair when he is stating his man standing in front of the ball, is the one that would have cut out that ball to Kun, if he had of been where he should have been.

The man was grasping at straws for an excuse and some positive out of the lesson they got in football.

„Every foul you see“ , someone stands close to the ball or picks it up and throws it to someone nowhere near the foul, or berates the referee, or pretends to be injured . Burnley wasted serious time with every free kick, dead ball , corner or throw-in they had until they went behind , funny eh ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum