***mcfc v bcfc lc 1/2 final match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***mcfc v bcfc lc 1/2 final match thread***

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Chinners wrote:
City64 wrote:Wow how low key was that for a semi final ? Pep goes full strength with Ederson , Otta and Merlin we absolute destroy them at Ashton Gate as they will try to come at us like tonight . Mangala , Gundogan and at times Danilo were a fucking embarrassment tonight and another couple of howlers from Stones , we got away with it though just ! Credit to Bristol City for trying to play football , a lot of PL teams should be embarrassed with themselves after watching that and turning up just to park the bus damage limitation bullshit . Lastly how on earth do the FA expect ordinary fans to cope with FA cup tickets and League cup semi final tickets and travelling costs etc just days after each other just after huge expense with Christmas ??? yeah tickets were heavily discounted tonight but get fucking real the FA !!!

Anyways onwards and upwards huge weekend ahead CTID

The FA don't set ticket prices ....

They set the dates for fixtures and cup ties though chinners !

PS they don't give two fucks about fans
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Mangala was utter horse shit....I’ll be flabbergasted if he ever wears a City shirt in a competitive match again, truly shockingly bad !
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Chinners wrote:
City64 wrote:Wow how low key was that for a semi final ? Pep goes full strength with Ederson , Otta and Merlin we absolute destroy them at Ashton Gate as they will try to come at us like tonight . Mangala , Gundogan and at times Danilo were a fucking embarrassment tonight and another couple of howlers from Stones , we got away with it though just ! Credit to Bristol City for trying to play football , a lot of PL teams should be embarrassed with themselves after watching that and turning up just to park the bus damage limitation bullshit . Lastly how on earth do the FA expect ordinary fans to cope with FA cup tickets and League cup semi final tickets and travelling costs etc just days after each other just after huge expense with Christmas ??? yeah tickets were heavily discounted tonight but get fucking real the FA !!!

I don't think he's talking about prices, more the closeness of the matches.

The problem is that they are all competing for business so none of them give a fuck about the other. It's a Raggy thing, they're the ones who started it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Chinners » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:08 pm

City64 wrote:
Chinners wrote:

They set the dates for fixtures and cup ties though chinners !

PS they don't give two fucks about fans

Indeed, its always this time of year thou to ensure an interest final in March. The FA stopped giving a fucl about fans when they formed the PL .... that and the 22 chairmen at the time.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Chinners wrote:

The problem is that they are all competing for business so none of them give a fuck about the other. It's a Raggy thing, they're the ones who started it.

yeah but the armchair fans abroad will be really embarrassed by the number of empty seats there tonight.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Justified logic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:10 pm

A couple of moments of genius, particularly Kev for the first goal, but the rest was mainly dross. A stronger team should see them off in the second leg, no matter how much the media big BC up. Looking forward to seeing BC in the PL next season though if they can take the game to us like they did today.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Why all the slagging off of Bravo tonight?
He did everything expected of him tonight and more, set up our first goal, and very nearly saved a very good penalty.
Or was I watching a different game?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Chinners wrote:

yeah but the armchair fans abroad will be really embarrassed by the number of empty seats there tonight.

It's expensive to watch football, especially at this time a year, which should be realised before anybody takes a pop.

Just like the cunt Goldsmith who I'm listening to on TS. Talking empty seats when they should be asking why. 12 games in less than 40 days over the festive period, who the fuck can afford all them? The problem is the PL, which is the one everybody wants to go to, where the prices are getting so excessive. SCs are relatively cheap but when you buy individual tickets it costs a fortune. Even SC holders have budgeted for the season and once you get the rest on top it becomes s real burden.

We know clubs could afford to drop prices with the current income from the broadcasters but I just wonder what is within the background negotiations to maybe keep the prices high to keep people paying for subscriptions?

Oh, and Goldstein has gone back to the crowd, stating he is impartial. Another media outlet having a dig at working class fans. Get fucked cunts!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:21 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:We were shit. Bristol were fucking brilliant. Some of their short passing in congested areas was like us at our best. We'll get over this, we were crap but bristol were the best team we've played all season for me Clive.
Not discrediting Bristol, Wolves, achievement, fair play to them for making a game of it..

Perspective though, both games we started with plenty of changes from our strongest side. It could be argued with YaYa in the middle, Bravo in goal, and Mangala in defence we started both these games handicapped. Do you think any of those players mentioned, are even at Championship level ?,I don’t. Also Bernado Silva has been a huge disappointment, for a man touted to be Merlin heir apparent. Great pass for Sergio goal, papering over some pretty dire performances by him though, Merlin grabs a game by the Bollocks, gets stuck in, dictates the game. This Guy looks like the polar opposite of Merlin, no chance of Bernado being snapped in half like KDB/Silva every game. Also Gundogan looks slow as fuck since doing his knees in.

We have a cracking first 11 arguably one of the best in Europe. When we rotate the drop off in quality is incredible. Both Wolves, Bristol, pretty much played City B side.

Still it won’t stop the media wanking them selves silly about Bristol.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:22 pm

budfox wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:all right! fair play and credit to Bristol, including their vocal passionate 7k fans, and all,

but

some real Manc, should take the geographic/logistic advantage at hand, get a stroll to Wythenshawe, Altrincham or whatever is that bastard stays....and fucking slap the face and spank the asshole of that fucking bastard Munchen rag twat.
ARROGANT Munich, so bad his parents werent on that dakota!!!
just went at us to take the piss. disrespectful insulting pratt, in real corleaone meaning

just saying

Actually it was an Airspeed Ambassador.

Thanks, Buddy mate, for taking the time to educate my ignorance of aviation history, and apologies to the board for unleashing my bluntest poitical incorrecteness from exile.

tonight just cannot give a sh*t at tactical/technical/attitudinal/staminal analisys:
my semifinal experience has been totally spoiled and absorbed by fuming outrage genarated by the original attitude, before the actual performance, from the rag scumbag in black.
bitter fans simply should not be given the licence to umpire professional top flights football and that Tony rag belongs to pub altercation not to PiGMOLes.

No worried for a sh*it: on the away tie, Pep will send Mongola to clean Pixie&Dixie' homes, where he belongs, Yaya on a promotional tour to India, which is as important if we are to overtake rags also on self generated financial power, and therefore shall easily impose the rule of God's Owns at Bristol, seemingly to a vintage Pax Romana.

would take the opportunity arisen from my contingent emotional outbreak, to post my pride on reckoning the personality and tactical mature awareness shown, again, by the Zinchencko, and take another swallow of humble pie on the effort to balance the many times I felt the need to slag Claudio Bravo off: all important equalizer belong to him making an Ederson finest.

lastly cant help but also salute by a "f*ck @ Carl, You pussy cunt ", for nothing actually, but that I am missing too much the abilty to do so. :twisted:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:22 pm

patrickblue wrote:Why all the slagging off of Bravo tonight?
He did everything expected of him tonight and more, set up our first goal, and very nearly saved a very good penalty.

Not seen excessive slagging of Bravo mate, just the usual match day thread knee-jerk.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Not seen excessive slagging of Bravo mate, just the usual match day thread knee-jerk.

Me neither. But I must confess that I hold my breath every time the ball goes back to him.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:25 pm

I can't believe a City fan is on TS saying we haven't got depth to our squad?

Hopefully none of us?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I can't believe a City fan is on TS saying we haven't got depth to our squad?

Hopefully none of us?

At least there's no one on saying we're shite at finishing
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I can't believe a City fan is on TS saying we haven't got depth to our squad?

Hopefully none of us?

Very true, but not because we won.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chinners » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:36 pm

Hopefully none of us?

I am shocked/disappointed that any of us on here actually listen to TalkShyte!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Hopefully none of us?

to quote bib

I've got to say, searching through your post history, it's quite enlightening as to who-follows-who around the forum regarding you two...

oddball....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:40 pm

Chinners wrote:

Hopefully none of us?

I am shocked/disappointed that any of us on here actually listen to TalkShyte!

Know thy enemy;-)

Was disappointed with Pep's choices tonight but then looking at the fixtures sort of understood why. Liverpool in a few days but then a week off to Newcastle before Bristol City again, followed by either Mansfield or Cardiff.

Self-explanatory really.
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:41 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Chinners wrote:

Ta Beefy that's the point I was trying to make via quickly typing on mobile . Also its a bit of a weird cup comp this one , nobody really gets excited about it except the lower league teams but the excitement starts for the PL teams and fans when you get to Wembley .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:59 pm

You were watching a different game mate

Love you
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum