Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!
i see the ex-man city striker has been placed on leave whilst claims of racism and bullying in the newcastle reserve team are investigated.
i can't imagine anyone that ugly could be racist or a bully
- Donated to the site
- Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
- Posts: 11455
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
- Location: here, there, every fucking where
- Supporter of: man love
- My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo
Maybe that'll be his defence. Dr Fox beat a sexual harassment claim pleading "horseplay and edgy banter".
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
- David Silva's Silky Skills
- Posts: 6601
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:37 pm
- Location: Leeds/Manchester
Return to The Maine Football forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], C & C, carl_feedthegoat, carolina-blue, FA cup winners 2006, Foreverinbluedreams, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Jdoe235, jimmygrimble2, mr_nool, Nigels Tackle, Original Dub, PeterParker, steelsnail, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 60 guests