The watch at home on TV Crowd

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The watch at home on TV Crowd

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Woodyblue wrote:Ok. I’m an sc holder so Away games only. An hour before the game I begin to pace up and down. My missus goes out as she can’t fathom out why I get so worked up. I sit on the corner of the settee with a brew but invariably start jumping up and down as the match starts or sometimes before if I don’t agree with the pundits. My dog very quickly disappears upstairs cause he thinks my ranting is something to do with him. All my neighbours are fully aware when the mighty blueshirted heroes are on the box now. In the early days I think they thought I was having major domestics.

The dog was looking at me apprehensively for months after the Aguero moment :D

Ran out the room and cowered in the kitchen. Must be unusual to see your owner bouncing on and off the ceiling and shouting!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: The watch at home on TV Crowd

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:48 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I am not a superstitious person. However, for some reason I have worn the same city Polo T-SHIRT for every game I have attended home and away this season. I will continue to do so until we get beat. Never done this before, but I reckon it's all down to my t-shirt and nothing to do with Pep :geek:

Has no-one told you mate?

Haha I didn't go to Anfield. My fault.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum