La Liga loans 9 players from Saudi Arabia

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

La Liga loans 9 players from Saudi Arabia

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am

How can that bastard president of La liga come out with shit about stat sponsored team, financial doping, etc. and then at the same time endorse shit like this?
What a fucking hypocrite! I wish we would sue the prick and the whole Spanish league for all they got and then some.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2018/01/21/5a650804468aeb3c628b45e4.html

Nine players move to Spain as part of Saudi-LaLiga partnership

Sunday afternoon saw a continuation of the Saudi-Spanish partnership with nine separate loan deals announced involving clubs in the top two divisions of football on the Iberian Peninsula.Nine players will head to seven different teams after the ceremony in Riyadh.Yahya Al-Shehri has signed for Leganes with Marwan Othman heading to the club's junior ranks. Fahad Al-Muwallad has gone on loan to Levante whilst Salem Al Dawsari signs for Villarreal.Jaber Issa joins Villarreal B whilst Segunda Division clubs have also been given a handful of players to utilise. Nooh Al Mousa has moved for Real Valladolid, Abdulmajeed Al Sulayhi heads to Rayo Vallecano, Ali Al Namer will sign for Numancia with Abdullah Al Hamdan sealing a switch to Sporting Gijon.

These deals are part of a project in which LaLiga, the General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia and the Saudi Arabian Football Federation look to boost their respective football brands.None of the players will arrive at any cost, nor will their salaries be paid by any of the Spanish teams involved.In a statement released by LaLiga on Sunday evening, the process behind the deals was explained."The arrival of Saudi footballers in Spain comes after a rigorous scouting process," the statement read."Spanish clubs have worked for months to capture the player which best fits their team and improves their squad."Mohamed Bin Salman, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, has been a big supporter of the partnership following the purchase of television rights to LaLiga in the country.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Re: La Liga loans 9 players from Saudi Arabia

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:08 am

I bet they are all shit. And I bet UEFA will be chasing them, not us.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: La Liga loans 9 players from Saudi Arabia

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Reminds me of when we had those three Thai's in our squad when Thaksin was in power :shock:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Return to The Maine Football forum