This Weekends Other Games | 3 - 5 Feb 18

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Weekends Other Games | 3 - 5 Feb 18

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Chinners wrote:
blues2win wrote:The Mangler at fault for Arsenal’s goal!

and the 3rd!

Why anyone would want him in their side is beyond me. At Porto he was like a dog chasing a balloon with no positional sense and the same with us. He seems a great pro and I really wish him well but he ain't a footballer. Never in a million years, but he can't play against us.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:10 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
Chinners wrote:

and the 3rd!

Why anyone would want him in their side is beyond me. At Porto he was like a dog chasing a balloon with no positional sense and the same with us. He seems a great pro and I really wish him well but he ain't a footballer. Never in a million years, but he can't play against us.

According to some on here hes worth 30M and is better than Jonny Evans
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:22 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Chinners wrote:

and the 3rd!

He’s shite. But anyone that thinks Evans is any better needs to go re-watch the 1-6
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Arsenal 4-0 up and there's still the second half to go.

This could be humiliating for BFS, especially as it looks as though he's been playing five at the back, in full 'keep it tight defensively' mode.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby sheblue » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Mongo having a great game here. Shame we let him go.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Chinners wrote:

and the 3rd!

You ran away from that debate like you always do.

Now you're just trying to be a cunt. But you have to remember there's a big difference between a cunt and a silly cunt.

And you, my friend, are a silly cunt.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.
Original Dub

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Big Sam
We are focussed on the Scouse World Cup Final against City and we cannot afford to be distracted at such an important point.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Just watching the Arse v Blue Dippers game and cannot for the life of me see why Mangala is to blame for the goals mentioned on here.

Still can't get my head around some of our fans, just wanting to be right by saying he's shit, trying to prove a point.

He's not the best but fuck me, getting carried away when he's not even playing for us, that's just a little sad.

As they say, haters will always hate.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:47 pm

Interesting that the ref doesn't see Aubemyang being 2 yards offside.

Not sure if it was Everton bring shit or Arsenal being decent.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chinners » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:48 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Just watching the Arse v Blue Dippers game and cannot for the life of me see why Mangala is to blame for the goals mentioned on here.

Still can't get my head around some of our fans, just wanting to be right by saying he's shit, trying to prove a point.

He's not the best but fuck me, getting carried away when he's not even playing for us, that's just a little sad.

To be honest, my comments were made via the radio commentary I was listening to, he was getting slaughtered ,,, not seen the footage as yet
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:09 am

Let's wait for Saul Goodman's ANALysis before jumping to conclusions.

He's like a shining light.
Original Dub

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:37 am

Chinners wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just watching the Arse v Blue Dippers game and cannot for the life of me see why Mangala is to blame for the goals mentioned on here.

To be honest, my comments were made via the radio commentary I was listening to, he was getting slaughtered ,,, not seen the footage as yet

Kinell Chinners, there‘s reporting and then there‘s BBC reporting and worst of all Talkcrap reporting. A serious Politician would have to be a raving looney to not trust his own eyes . Hang on ... you are a Raving Looney not ?
:)
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:52 am

Chinners wrote:

I'd not noticed who'd written it mate and probably fair comment as the Beeb would have mentioned him being a City player. Everton were absolutely gash from what I seen on MotD, probably on par with BFSs Bolton playing the Rags and both the incidents mentioned, 1st and 3rd goals, he had no real chance. The first, and why he was probably mentioned, was when the ball is crossed in the box and he misses it. What probably wasn't mentioned was that another Everton player went for the ball right in front of him which he missed, leaving Mangala having to readjust. The ball was travelling so he had no chance.

The third was a shot from outside the box where Everton had basically allowed Arsenal to run through. Mangala runs out from his defensive position to block and as all players do, he turned as he jumped in for the block. The ball hit him but deflected into the net from about 18 yards. Again, he tried but without anybody else bothering, he was left to try the only thing he could.

Overall though, BFS got it completely wrong. He played 3 at the back, or was it 5, and none of them knew what they were doing. Mangala, who, let's not forget, has been there for a few days, was nowhere up to speed but what made it worse was that none of the regulars were either.

I don't usually feel the need to defend players too much but for him to get the blame for a total cock-up by BFS is a little unfair.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:06 am

I thought Mangala was to blame for losing his man when Ramsey stooped to score that header at the far post. He also turned his back when the ball deflected off him for another goal. I had a look at the player ratings this morning and he got a 3 in the mirror. In fairness, he wasn't the only terrible Everton defender and Sam's tactics didn't work at all. The reason people focus on Mangala on here is because he is a City player and will be back in the summer. Ashley Williams also got a 3 in the player ratings but he has no relevance to me.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:30 am

Mangala is a fuckign spaceman , been stealing a huge salary since he joined us....absolutley fuckign SHIT SHITE SHIT player.
We should tell Everton to take him for a walk in the middle of nowhere one day and then fuck off quickly in the car.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:58 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We should tell Everton to take him for a walk in the middle of nowhere one day and then fuck off quickly in the car.

:lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Burt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Mangala is a fuckign spaceman , been stealing a huge salary since he joined us....absolutley fuckign SHIT SHITE SHIT player.
We should tell Everton to take him for a walk in the middle of nowhere one day and then fuck off quickly in the car.

Whythenshawe or Moss Side
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Mangler scored on his debut,you can do more than that to impress the fans................................Of the other team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:38 pm

Watching the battle of the ex dipper bosses. Funny how all the dippers you speak to love Benitez and most would have him back whilst they all hate Woy. Barcodes just go 1-0 up
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Fucking dippers
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext