Lawro & DC predictions v Leicester (H)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro & DC predictions v Leicester (H)

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Lawro and DC are going for a win to zero again this week. DC is giving his usual mumbling performance!

This week he takes on comedian Rhys James, who is a Tottenham fan.
James says he supports Spurs because "I had a very privileged upbringing and my dad thought it would be good to put in some hardship somewhere along the line".

Lawro says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42962842

Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez's absence is set to continue against the club he could have joined at the end of the transfer window.

I like the way that Foxes boss Claude Puel is dealing with the whole situation by saying he has got the rest of his squad to worry about - and he is quite right too.

It is two years since Leicester famously won at Etihad Stadium on their way to winning the title, with Mahrez making one goal and scoring another.

But I cannot see a repeat of that result this time. Manchester City dropped a couple of points against Burnley last week, but normal service should resume here.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Rhys' prediction: Leicester are decent but you have to fancy Manchester City for this one. 3-1

Merson says

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ter-united

Man City have got to put their chances away, that wins you matches and it's not happening at the moment. They're doing enough, though, and I can't see anything but a home win.

There's no Riyad Mahrez so I can't see how Leicester can realistically hurt Man City. They're not going anywhere - they're not getting relegated or going into the top six - they're a prime FA Cup team. Other sides in relegation trouble will be looking at them later in the season and going: 'when have we got Leicester at home?'.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (13/2 with SkyBet)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum