***fcb v mcfc official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***fcb v mcfc official match thread***

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:54 pm

BOZMCFC wrote:just got out of hospital this mornin i couldn't go online to see any highlights can anyone help me out is there any way on here to watch owt of the match.???

Highlights on mancity website mate.

Hope all is well.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Chinners wrote:
phips wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I thought Kompany reduced our passing accuracy if I'm honest. But made some good interceptions.
If all 4 are fit I think as a player he would be 4th. But has good value as leader. Will be interesting.

this. definitely.

he did well defensively but his passing isnt up to the standards of this version of Pep's squad.
he was underhitting passes and misplacing passes alot last night and that disrupts the entire gameplan.

i expect him to not start league matches going forward

To get him back into the groove (injuries notwithstanding) the league games are probably the best ones to give him a run out now rather than any risks in one-off games.

Are Blues complaining about a legend that hasn't played regularly?

If I did hash tags it would be bemused.

He's a good passer of the ball but what do people expect when he's just coming back?

My issue was playing him and Otamendi together,no speed in sight. However, Pep proved me wrong as the defence at minimal to do he allowed players to get some time.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby BOZMCFC » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
BOZMCFC wrote:just got out of hospital this mornin i couldn't go online to see any highlights can anyone help me out is there any way on here to watch owt of the match.???

Hope all is well.

thanks "london blue 2" nice one pal..I fell through scaffolding 2 floors up i dislocated my foot and shattered my ankle bone in 9 pieces amongst cuts a bruises 2 weeks ago its f***in painful son
BOZMCFC
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: MAN CITY
My favourite player is: Kevin De Bruyne

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:26 pm

BOZMCFC wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Hope all is well.

thanks "london blue 2" nice one pal..I fell through scaffolding 2 floors up i dislocated my foot and shattered my ankle bone in 9 pieces amongst cuts a bruises 2 weeks ago its f***in painful son

Poor bastard, hope it's not too painful now.

Strange though, my mates just pointed and laughed through my injuries, why is that ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby aaron bond » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:48 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Chinners wrote:
phips wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I thought Kompany reduced our passing accuracy if I'm honest. But made some good interceptions.
If all 4 are fit I think as a player he would be 4th. But has good value as leader. Will be interesting.

this. definitely.

he did well defensively but his passing isnt up to the standards of this version of Pep's squad.
he was underhitting passes and misplacing passes alot last night and that disrupts the entire gameplan.

i expect him to not start league matches going forward

To get him back into the groove (injuries notwithstanding) the league games are probably the best ones to give him a run out now rather than any risks in one-off games.

Are Blues complaining about a legend that hasn't played regularly?

If I did hash tags it would be bemused.

He's a good passer of the ball but what do people expect when he's just coming back?

My issue was playing him and Otamendi together,no speed in sight. However, Pep proved me wrong as the defence at minimal to do he allowed players to get some time.

I think we need to be realistic though. Kompany’s levels droppped a long time ago and he’s never really been a good passer, even at his peak under Mancini or early Pellegrini era. Plus, him and Otamendi have never played well together. Otamendi has only looked like a good player this season and that was without Kompany next to him.

Obviously we’d all love Kompany to be back to his best but the team has evolved and he looks out of place with our current playing style. But we have 4 centre backs now and he’s a great backup to have and I’m sure he can help Laporte settle in.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby BOZMCFC » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 pm

4 top class goals the team performance was outstanding the whole team played for each other it showed how good we are the way the lads outclassed a very good side in Basel..we move on to the next win.well done pep you keep on playing the right team to do the job.always
BOZMCFC
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: MAN CITY
My favourite player is: Kevin De Bruyne

Postby Nick » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
bigblue wrote:how about this touch from Bernardo:

https://streamable.com/uma3p

i can do that !

Actually, i was on the front row close to where he pulled the ball down so well

Any photos for our armchair critics pal ? :lol:

actually i have, but the pixel and sizes are too big ;)

Some great video footage on social media of city fans enjoying a "few" beers and having a sing song in the bars of Basel last night , hope you had a great night 8-) 8-)

16 points, you Portuguese cunt.

What a shit hole Basel is, dead. Thought it would have been livelier in honestly blues spread out
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:01 am

BOZMCFC wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Hope all is well.

Shit! Sorry to hear.

Well plenty of time to catch up on highlights Now.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:15 am

BOZMCFC wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Hope all is well.

ouch! your own fault or are you able to claim compensation?
mikhail and bib will no doubt be pming you to ask you to join their 5 aside football team...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:25 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
BOZMCFC wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Hope all is well.

mikhail and bib will no doubt be pming you to ask you to join their 5 aside football team...

And Ashton will drop you a message telling you to man up.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
BOZMCFC wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Hope all is well.

And Ashton will drop you a message telling you to man up.

hahahahah..I miss Ashton.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum