Football Child Abuse (Bennell and more?)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Child Abuse (Bennell and more?)

Postby patrickblue » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:38 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I just dont see what the fuck it has to do with our club now ? The guilty individuals need to be hunted down and castrated- obviously - but as far as Im concerned, WTF has it got to do with our club today ?

I think it is pretty basic really, the owners/ management today are the present custodians and it is not their fault, however the club is an institution and is the same club that this happened at. City need to understand how it was allowed to happen and if anyone turned a blind eye. But perhaps more importantly MCFC needs to take responsibility for itself and 'its people', the current management are simply obliged to do the institutions bidding.

I think the owners have shown they do things to the utmost ( remember the help businesses got who had to be relocated from the academy site - amazing ), they are likely to deal with this in a way that will be the benchmark for dealing with such issues and trauma.

Absolutely right.

I would have said "great post", but that's out of fashion ATM.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum