***wafc v mcfc official fa cup match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***wafc v mcfc official fa cup match thread***

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

well that's sorted then - no appeal no cup final for Fabian

I bet it was said in that sarcastic tone that he does. 'Sure, sure, it was a red', now get out of my face you maggot!

The issue isn't if it was a red or yellow, for me it's the fact that it was a yellow in the ref's eyes, even to the point of writing his name on it, only to immediately change his mind. In other words, he was getting direction off the pitch that wouldn't have been an obvious mistake, which is the driver for VAR.

He didn't say it "deserved a red card." He said' it was a red card" ie the referee gave the decision it was a red card, so that's a fact. It was obvious he didn't agree with it by the tone of his voice and he talked about there being no intention to injure anyone.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby hayling22 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:53 pm

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/02/19 ... gn=gac0005

Video: Sergio Aguero caught hitting Wigan fan, Man City fans clash with police

Looks like it all went off!

Or overblown as usual press and media
hayling22
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:55 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I bet it was said in that sarcastic tone that he does. 'Sure, sure, it was a red', now get out of my face you maggot!

The issue isn't if it was a red or yellow, for me it's the fact that it was a yellow in the ref's eyes, even to the point of writing his name on it, only to immediately change his mind. In other words, he was getting direction off the pitch that wouldn't have been an obvious mistake, which is the driver for VAR.

He didn't say it "deserved a red card." He said' it was a red card" ie the referee gave the decision it was a red card, so that's a fact. It was obvious he didn't agree with it by the tone of his voice and he talked about there being no intention to injure anyone.

Guessed that mate. Even the Beeb said it was a robust challenge with no malicious intent.

Although I don't agree with the red, I can understand the ref giving it. My issue is the manner of how it came about, where he was clearly giving a yellow until he was given direction from higher. It's so corrupt it's unbelievable.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 pm

hayling22 wrote:http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/02/19/video-sergio-aguero-caught-hitting-wigan-fan-man-city-fans-clash-with-police/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0005

Video: Sergio Aguero caught hitting Wigan fan, Man City fans clash with police

Looks like it all went off!

Or overblown as usual press and media

So what ? , the idiot should not have been on the pitch and he certainly should not have attacked Kun.

I don’t see a problem with kun defending himself.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:57 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Shut up you fuckin tit.

What’s coming out of your mouth? We’re on a board typing you thick twat. Turn it. America hahahahaha

Mase wrote:It’s a match thread. Things gets said in the heat of the moment. If you can’t take it FUCK OFF THE BOARD!

We'll shouldn't things be written in the heat of the moment then?

Serious question - how dumb are you really? Like one too many concussions after blacking out on white lightning, or always had a helper walk you from class to class and help you color between the lines?

America hahahahahaha
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby blues2win » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:00 pm

Mail trying to get Aguero banned in their headline tomorrow.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 pm

It went off big time after the game , the media will portray it as City,s fault BUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED was the police and stewards let all the dickhead inbred wigan cunts on the pitch who then confronted the city fans and the police did fuck all !!! bottles were randomly thrown into the city fans I saw a woman and old man get hit in the face by bottles , city fans then tried to confront the wigan fans and were randomly twatted by police and stewards while the wigan fans were still allowed to do whatever they wanted . It all spilled outside the ground and was still going on half an hour after the game and towards the town center . Police and stewards a disgrace and Wigan Athletic a disgrace . Seen some dust ups in my time that was right up there but so preventable ......... lets all kick fuck out of man city mentality fucking morons !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Mase wrote:America hahahahahaha

Watch on youtube.com

Thanks mate, actually answered my question quite well.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Shit night But we move on , still a lot to play for .
Got a couple Txts for Sunday Flying in for it can’t wait Come On City get angry and do this .was at the 3-0 Charity Shield beating by the Arse .fookin long way to come for a loss
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 pm

City64 wrote:It went off big time after the game , the media will portray it as City,s fault BUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED was the police and stewards let all the dickhead inbred wigan cunts on the pitch who then confronted the city fans and the police did fuck all !!! bottles were randomly thrown into the city fans I saw a woman and old man get hit in the face by bottles , city fans then tried to confront the wigan fans and were randomly twatted by police and stewards while the wigan fans were still allowed to do whatever they wanted . It all spilled outside the ground and was still going on half an hour after the game and towards the town center . Police and stewards a disgrace and Wigan Athletic a disgrace . Seen some dust ups in my time that was right up there but so preventable ......... lets all kick fuck out of man city mentality fucking morons !!!

Not condoning it C64 but I suggested as much earlier.
Where was the protection for the City players. It was obvious something had riled the away support. Really didn’t think it was a reaction to losing.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 pm

City64 wrote:It went off big time after the game , the media will portray it as City,s fault BUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED was the police and stewards let all the dickhead inbred wigan cunts on the pitch who then confronted the city fans and the police did fuck all !!! bottles were randomly thrown into the city fans I saw a woman and old man get hit in the face by bottles , city fans then tried to confront the wigan fans and were randomly twatted by police and stewards while the wigan fans were still allowed to do whatever they wanted . It all spilled outside the ground and was still going on half an hour after the game and towards the town center . Police and stewards a disgrace and Wigan Athletic a disgrace . Seen some dust ups in my time that was right up there but so preventable ......... lets all kick fuck out of man city mentality fucking morons !!!

Ah so nothing will be done then !

Or City fined for turning up.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:America hahahahahaha

Watch on youtube.com

Thanks mate, actually answered my question quite well.

America hahahahahaha
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:08 pm

The problem was mate their end was full of scousers and rags. You could hear them walking in. So they were there to just cause trouble. And Wigan as a football club let them get tickets.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:10 pm

blues2win wrote:Mail trying to get Aguero banned in their headline tomorrow.

How could he be? We understand the feelings were running high but the cunt shouldn't have been on the pitch, nevermind getting close enough to have a swipe at Aguero.

Sense will prevail, otherwise it's open season on players.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 pm

MotD only showed City fans throwing things at the dibble/showcase. It looked like we were a spoilt bunch of twats who couldn't handle losing.

Good to hear it was not an unprovoked incident.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
blues2win wrote:Mail trying to get Aguero banned in their headline tomorrow.

How could he be? We understand the feelings were running high but the cunt shouldn't have been on the pitch, nevermind getting close enough to have a swipe at Aguero.

Sense will prevail, otherwise it's open season on players.

It has to .. Serg has no idea what the stupid inbred had on his mind . Wigan should get a good fuckin for this .This is not Cuntana territory Serg didn’t leave the pitch stupid twat came at him .
It’s all wrong that there is anyone even suggesting
Serg should be banned . If they don’t make an example of Wigan ,we could be on the way back to fences around the pitches
carolina-blue

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Guessed that mate. Even the Beeb said it was a robust challenge with no malicious intent.

Although I don't agree with the red, I can understand the ref giving it. My issue is the manner of how it came about, where he was clearly giving a yellow until he was given direction from higher. It's so corrupt it's unbelievable.

Citywatch seem to have a case to answer then 'deserved a red' is what they said.
Billy Shears on the buttons?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:28 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Where was the protection for the City players. It was obvious something had riled the away support. Really didn’t think it was a reaction to losing.

Stewards and police just let the wigan fans do whatever they wanted , they soon realised the city end was easy meat and grouped up and just did whatever they wanted too , in the end city fans just thought fuck it enough is enough , no protection whatsoever it was just like the eighties !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:42 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Stewards and police just let the wigan fans do whatever they wanted , they soon realised the city end was easy meat and grouped up and just did whatever they wanted too , in the end city fans just thought fuck it enough is enough , no protection whatsoever it was just like the eighties !

Wow Thanks 64 . We are fucked then , like the stewards And the Police are gonna hold their hands up .
carolina-blue

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:01 am

carolina-blue wrote:
City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Wow Thanks 64 . We are fucked then , like the stewards And the Police are gonna hold their hands up .

Video footage now on twitter showing police just watching wigan fans throw bottles and stuff into the city fans , city fans try to retaliate and the police and a steward knock fuck out of 2 or 3 city fans . Its all out there . Video of Pep having a scuffle with the Wigan manager in the tunnel after something was said fuck me its all gone off !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum