***wafc v mcfc official fa cup match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***wafc v mcfc official fa cup match thread***

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:49 pm

City64 wrote:It went off big time after the game , the media will portray it as City,s fault BUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED was the police and stewards let all the dickhead inbred wigan cunts on the pitch who then confronted the city fans and the police did fuck all !!! bottles were randomly thrown into the city fans I saw a woman and old man get hit in the face by bottles , city fans then tried to confront the wigan fans and were randomly twatted by police and stewards while the wigan fans were still allowed to do whatever they wanted . It all spilled outside the ground and was still going on half an hour after the game and towards the town center . Police and stewards a disgrace and Wigan Athletic a disgrace . Seen some dust ups in my time that was right up there but so preventable ......... lets all kick fuck out of man city mentality fucking morons !!!

You're a fucking Blue trooper and a hero, 64. Braved the Wigan's thugs and came home safely.
Had a few concerns, honestly.

Now, icing on the cake of this unfortunate tie, would be those two cunts, @Bigblue and @Mase, 2 of my favourites, to come to amicable terms again after the nearly Mancio-esque spat above.
Please gents shake hands... :idea:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
City64 wrote:It went off big time after the game , the media will portray it as City,s fault BUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED was the police and stewards let all the dickhead inbred wigan cunts on the pitch who then confronted the city fans and the police did fuck all !!! bottles were randomly thrown into the city fans I saw a woman and old man get hit in the face by bottles , city fans then tried to confront the wigan fans and were randomly twatted by police and stewards while the wigan fans were still allowed to do whatever they wanted . It all spilled outside the ground and was still going on half an hour after the game and towards the town center . Police and stewards a disgrace and Wigan Athletic a disgrace . Seen some dust ups in my time that was right up there but so preventable ......... lets all kick fuck out of man city mentality fucking morons !!!

You're a fucking Blue trooper and a hero, 64. Braved the Wigan's thugs and came home safely.
Had a few concerns, honestly.

Now, icing on the cake of this unfortunate tie, would be those two cunts, @Bigblue and @Mase, 2 of my favourites, to come to amicable terms again after the nearly Mancio-esque spat above.
Please gents shake hands... :idea:

Until he stops following me around that weirdo can stay well away from me! And by well away I mean America.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby bluemoon » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm

I was hoping these kind of days were gonna be gone with Pep at the helm, but no such luck huh!?! Once again a defensive howler (walkers fault, but Stones + Bravo didn't cover themselves in glory) and only real chance for the opposition led to a goal, which is so reminiscent of last season. I still can't work out whether it was a case of too many players having an off day, tiredness, the magic of fa cup... Or a culmination of all three!

Anyway onwards and upwards, lets hope this defeat renews the teams focus and they add that sharpness back to their game for Sunday... the alternative doesn't bare thinking about.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:00 pm

bluemoon wrote:I was hoping these kind of days were gonna be gone with Pep at the helm, but no such luck huh!?! Once again a defensive howler (walkers fault, but Stones + Bravo didn't cover themselves in glory) and only real chance for the opposition led to a goal, which is so reminiscent of last season. I still can't work out whether it was a case of too many players having an off day, tiredness, the magic of fa cup... Or a culmination of all three!

Anyway onwards and upwards, lets hope this defeat renews the teams focus and they add that sharpness back to their game for Sunday... the alternative doesn't bare thinking about.

I think we lost because we didn't score. Wigan had very little of the ball but still scored. We recently conceded against Watford and Newcastle at home despite having 77% and 81% possession. Again the oppo hardly had the ball but still scored. Our defensive record appears good on paper but, considering how infrequently the oppo get the ball, we are easy to score against. I think we failed to score because the squad players are not at the level of our best players. Lack of cutting edge, lack of getting stuck in the middle of midfield and the sending off didn't help.
As disappointing as it was though, at least we don't have fans who spit on players or throw bottles and coins at women and children. It was a night of shame.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 pm

Who are these squad players ? Danilo and bravo ?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Nick wrote:Who are these squad players ? Danilo and bravo ?

I'd add Gundo to that. He's got quality but doesn't get too involved in the tackling. If KDB plays against Wigan I think he would have been more combative when needed. I'd also prefer Sterling to start over Bernard. He is much quicker and a bigger goal threat.
South Stand Balti

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby harveytravis » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Pep's philosophy is to score more goals than the opposition.

We have been averaging 2 to 3 goals a game and conceding the odd one.

It's not the one goal scored against us that was the problem

The problem was at the other end.
harveytravis
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Plain Speaking » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am

harveytravis wrote:Pep's philosophy is to score more goals than the opposition.

Personally I thought the combination of David Silva and KDB would have given us that goal, (and more besides).

Packed defences are very hard to break down. We didn't learn from earlier struggles breaking down lower league defence with squad players.

IMO we should have started with our best players and changed when we had a lead.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Justified logic » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:52 am

Plain Speaking wrote:

Personally I thought the combination of David Silva and KDB would have given us that goal, (and more besides).

Packed defences are very hard to break down. We didn't learn from earlier struggles breaking down lower league defence with squad players.

IMO we should have started with our best players and changed when we had a lead.

I think this is always the way to go against opposition that have anything about them and it was known beforehand that Wigan had a duck's arse of a defence. Hit them early and hard with our creative players and then relax for the second half. Maybe Guardiola will learn one day, although I think we'll have greater squad depth from next season.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:59 am

Justified logic wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:

I think this is always the way to go against opposition that have anything about them and it was known beforehand that Wigan had a duck's arse of a defence. Hit them early and hard with our creative players and then relax for the second half. Maybe Guardiola will learn one day, although I think we'll have greater squad depth from next season.

Perhaps if Aguero had scored with that free header early doors or Fernandinho hadn't skyed that great chance or Aguero had squared to Gundogan for a simple tap in then maybe we could've relaxed for the second half.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:

Except if we don't get the lead with the A team, we have to play them for the full 90. We only ever know the right choice in retrospect.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby City64 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:03 pm

It’s gone get over it lads , cup final Sunday we go again treble is on !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum