april tv fixture changes

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

april tv fixture changes

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:58 pm

Manchester City vs Manchester United - Saturday 7 April, 2018 - 5.30pm (Sky Sports) 
Tottenham v Manchester City - Saturday 14 April, 2018 - 7.45pm (Sky Sports)
Manchester City v Swansea - Sunday 22 April, 2018 - 4.30pm (Sky Sports)
West Ham v Manchester City - Sunday 29 April 2018 - 2.15pm (Sky Sports)
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: april tv fixture changes

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:59 pm

ooh Saturday night at Wembley again.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby gillie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Anyone going to the Spurs game on the train will probs need to stay overnight in the smoke brilliant foresight by the PL and Sky.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby aaron bond » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:52 am

The scheduling of the Spurs fixture...words fail me.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:41 am

Thank fuck I'm only paying £5 a month for BT Sport.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Socrates » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:41 am

Except the stupidly timed Spurs game, all the others are still subject to change depending on Champions League and FA Cup schedules of various clubs!
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby branny » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 pm

With the Brighton game being moved we can't mathematically win the league in the derby unless they drop points. We could however become the first side to win the league at Wembley the week after. There's a bit of history for you.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Socrates » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:23 am

branny wrote:With the Brighton game being moved we can't mathematically win the league in the derby unless they drop points. We could however become the first side to win the league at Wembley the week after. There's a bit of history for you.

Incorrect, if we win our 3 games before the derby and they won their's we will be 16 points ahead with 7 to play and by beating them would go 19 ahead with 6 to play. If they do drop points before then victory still may not clinch it though if those points were a loss to the Scousers, if we win our next 3 and Liverpool also go 100% then we'll still be 1 pt short even with a win over the Rags. (though our GD would make it all but mathematical certainty)
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby branny » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 am

Socrates wrote:
branny wrote:With the Brighton game being moved we can't mathematically win the league in the derby unless they drop points. We could however become the first side to win the league at Wembley the week after. There's a bit of history for you.

Incorrect, if we win our 3 games before the derby and they won their's we will be 16 points ahead with 7 to play and by beating them would go 19 ahead with 6 to play. If they do drop points before then victory still may not clinch it though if those points were a loss to the Scousers, if we win our next 3 and Liverpool also go 100% then we'll still be 1 pt short even with a win over the Rags. (though our GD would make it all but mathematical certainty)

Quite right. I was thinking we need 15 points but not taking into account that they'd be dropping points in the derby.
branny

Postby Socrates » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:27 am

branny wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Quite right. I was thinking we need 15 points but not taking into account that they'd be dropping points in the derby.

Media keep saying it too, and is technically true that we can't win it until Spurs IF Liverpool win every game including at Old Trafford but that is a BIG if. The odds are that a win in the derby will clinch it. How sweet would that fucking be?
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby branny » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 am

Socrates wrote:
branny wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Media keep saying it too, and is technically true that we can't win it until Spurs IF Liverpool win every game including at Old Trafford but that is a BIG if. The odds are that a win in the derby will clinch it. How sweet would that fucking be?

I'm sure it's a situation that Maureen would like to avoid but with it being so tight he can't really afford to throw a game so it doesn't happen. I have a feeling that they will drop points though.
branny

Postby Socrates » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:03 am

branny wrote:
Socrates wrote:
branny wrote:
Socrates wrote:

I'm sure it's a situation that Maureen would like to avoid but with it being so tight he can't really afford to throw a game so it doesn't happen. I have a feeling that they will drop points though.

The question then is, will the Scousers? A draw between the two would set things up for us nicely :)
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:07 am

branny wrote:
Socrates wrote:
branny wrote:
Socrates wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if they did.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Return to The Maine Football forum