Chavy chat

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Chavy chat

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:16 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Chavy chat

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Cheers CM. Very entertaining read as usual. I'd cherry pick your introduction summary as fair redemption of state of the art.

Just hope Cunte will outsmart himself even further than he did at the swamp. Perhaps starting Hazard on the bench :lol:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Cheers CM
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Tend to agree with the chav saying they have a chance as they have had a week off whilst we will be playing our 3rd game in a week. Again though, they are not the most confident bunch.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:16 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Tend to agree with the chav saying they have a chance as they have had a week off whilst we will be playing our 3rd game in a week. Again though, they are not the most confident bunch.

I bumped into a mate I've not seen in a while who's a chelski fan and I said as much to him about having played Thursday.... "you're kidding, you only had to play 30 minutes against them" I did smile inwardly thinking back to that game.

I guess I should have more belief in City but at the age of 51 changing habits is proving to be hard :lol:

I'm going with cautiously optimistic having read that, so thanks CM.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 am

CTID Hants wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Tend to agree with the chav saying they have a chance as they have had a week off whilst we will be playing our 3rd game in a week. Again though, they are not the most confident bunch.

I bumped into a mate I've not seen in a while who's a chelski fan and I said as much to him about having played Thursday.... "you're kidding, you only had to play 30 minutes against them" I did smile inwardly thinking back to that game.

I guess I should have more belief in City but at the age of 51 changing habits is proving to be hard :lol:

I’m rarely this confident of a win.
I don’t know why but I’m convinced we’ll beat them.
Have been for weeks.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:19 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Have been for weeks.

In a similar note, when we have them such a chasing at theirs, I realised we were gonna probably be champions. We smashed them up and it was possibly the best performance of the season.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:38 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Have been for weeks.

In a similar note, when we have them such a chasing at theirs, I realised we were gonna probably be champions. We smashed them up and it was possibly the best performance of the season.

Unfortunately am opposite to the intelligent and positive feeling of the both of You.
Convinced that Chavs are the better EPL side but City... I have a sneady uncomfortable irrational feeling that CFC are gonna fight for their Top4 life.
Have to anchor myself to Your rational and consider that:
We are by large and far the better more talented side
we are gonna take on them on a perfect pitch, supported by home crowd
Oliver won't be a factor as either FA and Sky have already conceded that MCFC are Champions elect.

Still... unusually negative, my bad!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:49 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Have been for weeks.

It’ll be in Chelsea’s mind too.
A Chelsea fan in work said to me, you hammered us 1-0, after that game.
It was true and he was in awe of what he saw.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby blues2win » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:32 pm

The extra rest is a big deal in my view. Hopefully adrenaline will carry us through. De Bruyne made it clear the players are desperate to polish off the League asap so they can concentrate on the CL. A few can be given the evening off on Wednesday to be fresh for the Stoke game.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Burt » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Have been for weeks.

Ditto mate
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Return to The Maine Football forum