yawn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: yawn

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:58 pm

brite blu sky wrote:my take is that the Kloppers got in our face more than any other team... which will may well have effected us to make those mistakes, plus they have the players to take advantage of the space we leave.

Yes they got lucky, but i'd say dont completely rule out them making some of that luck, surely that is a part of what football is about.

You saw from the last two games, we do give the ball away a lot more than we should. Unforced errors the other night in particular.
With Arsenal and Chelsea especially, we just won it back and started again.

With Liverpool, we gave the ball away around our own area, because they get up in your face high up the pitch.
We were sloppy for fifteen miutes. They punished us, because they have the qualty up front if you gift them.

It was too much and too late when we woke up, but they were burnt out and shitting themselves at the end,
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: yawn

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:my take is that the Kloppers got in our face more than any other team... which will may well have effected us to make those mistakes, plus they have the players to take advantage of the space we leave.

Yes they got lucky, but i'd say dont completely rule out them making some of that luck, surely that is a part of what football is about.

You saw from the last two games, we do give the ball away a lot more than we should. Unforced errors the other night in particular.
With Arsenal and Chelsea especially, we just won it back and started again.

With Liverpool, we gave the ball away around our own area, because they get up in your face high up the pitch.
We were sloppy for fifteen miutes. They punished us, because they have the qualty up front if you gift them.

It was too much and too late when we woke up, but they were burnt out and shitting themselves at the end,

Some of our young players couldn't handle the Anfield atmosphere for 10 minutes and made mistakes , learning curve made ! Vinny also had a shocker for 15 minutes very unlike him . We battered them for the rest of the match !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum