scenes in holland

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

scenes in holland

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:04 pm

this lot almost make wigan fans look human

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf6KRggnUoS/
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: scenes in holland

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:14 pm

City fine imminent
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby mr_nool » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:46 am

There're a few idiots that will never get go to a football game again... The big city teams in the Netherlands have been quite successful in dealing with hooliganism, but the problem is still there in the small town clubs. However, I also have a feeling that crowd trouble might be in the rise again in general. I also see a rise in vandalism, graffiti, and other antisocial behaviour and, at least here on the continent, that seems to go hand in hand with football violence.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:50 am

mr_nool wrote:There're a few idiots that will never get go to a football game again... The big city teams in the Netherlands have been quite successful in dealing with hooliganism, but the problem is still there in the small town clubs. However, I also have a feeling that crowd trouble might be in the rise again in general. I also see a rise in vandalism, graffiti, and other antisocial behaviour and, at least here on the continent, that seems to go hand in hand with football violence.

You mean winds of Weimar are blowing down (largely originated from Russia) all across Europe, Noolie?
Fair to say when civilization and tolerance appear on a dropping curve even in benchmark Holland... times ahead aren't any promising :cry:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby mr_nool » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am

Swales4ever wrote:
mr_nool wrote:There're a few idiots that will never get go to a football game again... The big city teams in the Netherlands have been quite successful in dealing with hooliganism, but the problem is still there in the small town clubs. However, I also have a feeling that crowd trouble might be in the rise again in general. I also see a rise in vandalism, graffiti, and other antisocial behaviour and, at least here on the continent, that seems to go hand in hand with football violence.

You mean winds of Weimar are blowing down (largely originated from Russia) all across Europe, Noolie?
Fair to say when civilization and tolerance appear on a dropping curve even in benchmark Holland... times ahead aren't any promising :cry:

I see the same trends in Sweden to be honest.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:44 am

mr_nool wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Well... That's just rubbing salt into wound... as we are talking of the most advanced civilized societies in Europe.
My fault on diverting from footie.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:29 am

Swales4ever wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Well... That's just rubbing salt into wound... as we are talking of the most advanced civilized societies in Europe.

our politicians have a lot to answer for....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:33 am

mr_nool wrote:I also see a rise in vandalism, graffiti, and other antisocial behaviour and, at least here on the continent, that seems to go hand in hand with football violence.

You're just getting old Nool ;)
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby mr_nool » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
mr_nool wrote:I also see a rise in vandalism, graffiti, and other antisocial behaviour and, at least here on the continent, that seems to go hand in hand with football violence.

You're probably right. :)
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby patrickblue » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:48 pm

mr_nool wrote:

As London Blue said, I'm sure it's City's fault.

Although on a more serious note, I think the more liberal society is (and Dutch society would find it difficult to be more liberal), the more the right wing thugs kick out against it.
Football matches are an ideal place to do so.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

our politicians have a lot to answer for....

That, my friend, gonna always be the easy take of the shitty flip of any coin.
Fact is that, granted basic differences imprinted in single national fabrics, politics is worldwide pretty much no different than any other market: populated by whores putting on offer what national demand seeks for.

Every now and then a freak may come up with "oddities" like "don't ask yself what yr country can do for you, ask yrself what You may do for your country" ... but it soon gonna fade an business resume as usual at the whorehouse.

Now I really feel bad for keep following thru non footie talks on such footie glory days... therefore I stand self chastised and censored. :oops:

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Chopper » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Glad to see joey settling in with his new team
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:45 pm

patrickblue wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Although on a more serious note, I think the more liberal society is (and Dutch society would find it difficult to be more liberal), the more the right wing thugs kick out against it.

Holland really isn't as liberal as people think. Until a couple of years ago, tea cakes were still called, branded, packaged and sold as "nigger kisses". In fact, the n word is still a common word to describe poc. They also sold "jew biscuits" and of course are kicking off that their pre Christmas edition of having an old white Saint ordering his black face little helpers to hand out sweets to children is in danger of being changed to little helpers NOT in black face.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Justified logic » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Holland really isn't as liberal as people think. Until a couple of years ago, tea cakes were still called, branded, packaged and sold as "nigger kisses". In fact, the n word is still a common word to describe poc. They also sold "jew biscuits" and of course are kicking off that their pre Christmas edition of having an old white Saint ordering his black face little helpers to hand out sweets to children is in danger of being changed to little helpers NOT in black face.

I thought liberal meant anything goes and no one gets offended. Our PC lot here are nothing more than mind fascists.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum