Carragher

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Carragher

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:57 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Couldn't give a fuck. Dickheads filming people trying to provoke a reaction deserve any shit that comes thier way. Loser.
I agree with this.

A bit like those twats that wear all the Lycra, go out in Gangs on their racing cycles riding 2,3, a breast on busy main Roads looking for trouble, Go-Pros recording, just waiting for some irate motorist to jump out of their Car give one of them a good pasting, then post it on Youtube.

What Carragher did was disgusting, no excuses. But the Rag prick recording was looking for it.Carragher should have pulled over got out an hammered the Rag prick instead.

You wont mind me spitting at you next time you cut me up then.
Anyone gobs in my face, will get to taste the aluminium Baseball Bat I keep in the Boot. No fucking about. Motorist/Cyclist I don’t give a shit, I won’t discriminate. Then I will pot your windscreen/Drive over your Cycle and get off. Had one, or two, experiences with Boy racers and arseholes in Lycra over the years. I stay prepared for any situation these days.

I've met a couple like you. Hard as nails and just as easy to hammer.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Dipstick » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Got texted this last night.

It's not like Jamie Carragher to spit. He normally swallows. Just ask Stevie G.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:31 pm

The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Couldn't give a fuck. Dickheads filming people trying to provoke a reaction deserve any shit that comes thier way. Loser.
I agree with this.

A bit like those twats that wear all the Lycra, go out in Gangs on their racing cycles riding 2,3, a breast on busy main Roads looking for trouble, Go-Pros recording, just waiting for some irate motorist to jump out of their Car give one of them a good pasting, then post it on Youtube.

What Carragher did was disgusting, no excuses. But the Rag prick recording was looking for it.Carragher should have pulled over got out an hammered the Rag prick instead.

Anyone gobs in my face, will get to taste the aluminium Baseball Bat I keep in the Boot. No fucking about. Motorist/Cyclist I don’t give a shit, I won’t discriminate. Then I will pot your windscreen/Drive over your Cycle and get off. Had one, or two, experiences with Boy racers and arseholes in Lycra over the years. I stay prepared for any situation these days.

Unnecessarily running your mouth off to someone you don’t know on the internet is very Raggish. Not sure what your problem is.

Never once said i was Hard as Nails. In fact I am knocking on a bit these days. Hence why I keep the Bat in the Boot for piss taking Road ragers and gobby Rags. Don’t be fooled, I can still look after myself if need be. Those that know me will attest to that. Never had my Nose broke, quite proud of that following City home and away as a youngster all those years.

I think I mentioned on here at the time this happened, Ian Omara the Big Blue killed on Princess Parkway was my best mate.We did City home and away religiously, His sons and my sons are part of City main crew these days they do all the home and away games.

I used to do all the Doors when I was younger, worked for the Noonans on the Hacienda .Then worked for a Guy called Mike Battalli a kick boxer. I worked St Annes Square,The Bank,Athenaum,Holy City Zoo. Once had to work the Door on a Derby Day in Albert Square, Pub called the Albert, cant be 100% (age).Anyway the Pub was full of Rags getting louder and louder. Landlord asked me to tell them to quieten it a bit,. One of them started giving me a load of shit, threw a Pint Pot at me I Turned over their Table, grabbed a Glass ashtray and knocked fuck out of all 4 of them with it. One of their Chins was flapping around like a Pigs Ear. Landord phoned my Boss told him never to send me again. Some Blues still remember me for that.

I will leave it at that.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 pm

He'll be feeling a bit better just now at least
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 pm

johnny crossan wrote:He'll be feeling a bit better just now at least
If Carlsberg did !!!!! .................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Get the fuck in.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Justified logic » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:I agree with this.

Unnecessarily running your mouth off to someone you don’t know on the internet is very Raggish. Not sure what your problem is.

Never once said i was Hard as Nails. In fact I am knocking on a bit these days. Hence why I keep the Bat in the Boot for piss taking Road ragers and gobby Rags. Don’t be fooled, I can still look after myself if need be. Those that know me will attest to that. Never had my Nose broke, quite proud of that following City home and away as a youngster all those years.

I think I mentioned on here at the time this happened, Ian Omara the Big Blue killed on Princess Parkway was my best mate.We did City home and away religiously, His sons and my sons are part of City main crew these days they do all the home and away games.

I used to do all the Doors when I was younger, worked for the Noonans on the Hacienda .Then worked for a Guy called Mike Battalli a kick boxer. I worked St Annes Square,The Bank,Athenaum,Holy City Zoo. Once had to work the Door on a Derby Day in Albert Square, Pub called the Albert, cant be 100% (age).Anyway the Pub was full of Rags getting louder and louder. Landlord asked me to tell them to quieten it a bit,. One of them started giving me a load of shit, threw a Pint Pot at me I Turned over their Table, grabbed a Glass ashtray and knocked fuck out of all 4 of them with it. One of their Chins was flapping around like a Pigs Ear. Landord phoned my Boss told him never to send me again. Some Blues still remember me for that.

I will leave it at that.

Bat in the boot; zimmer frame in the passenger footwell?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby s1ty m » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Rags just shit their rather expensive bed. Why not revel in the mire instead of arguing lads? It's a good night. You are on the same side. I think.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:02 pm

s1ty m wrote:Rags just shit their rather expensive bed. Why not revel in the mire instead of arguing lads? It's a good night. You are on the same side. I think.
well said friend
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
s1ty m wrote:Rags just shit their rather expensive bed. Why not revel in the mire instead of arguing lads? It's a good night. You are on the same side. I think.
well said friend

Yes. No need for this spat at all.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby john@staustell » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:02 am

Suspended for the season. Then back to normal I expect
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:26 pm

He was driving around old toilet last night in a convertible
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
well said friend

Yes. No need for this spat at all.

vg
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum