Jose’s Rant

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jose’s Rant

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:01 pm

The mask has slipped, revealing the corruption beneath.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby hayling22 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:25 pm

I actually think this is all to do with the frustration for him that we are light years ahead of him, and there is absolutely nothing he cn do about it.
If we didn't exist, they would be sitting top of the league and he would be in control...

As it is he sees all the plaudits go to us rightly, from the way we play the game, to the fact we are so far ahead...It must be eating him up knowing that next season is likely to be the same....He cannot infuence anything in his own City let alone the league, and he knows it!!
hayling22
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby BookJunior » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:01 pm

hayling22 wrote:I actually think this is all to do with the frustration for him that we are light years ahead of him, and there is absolutely nothing he cn do about it.
If we didn't exist, they would be sitting top of the league and he would be in control...

As it is he sees all the plaudits go to us rightly, from the way we play the game, to the fact we are so far ahead...It must be eating him up knowing that next season is likely to be the same....He cannot infuence anything in his own City let alone the league, and he knows it!!

Correct. Who will he ask the FA for in the cup?
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Shakermaker90 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 am

He's definitely losing it, that press conference was embarrassing.

this piece is a a few months old, but it still shows some good examples about how far he's fallen the last few years. Even rags are getting bored of him now : https://www.otbfootball.net/mourinho-on ... n-england/

The same site did a piece before the last derby about how Jose needs to be more like Pep if he's to get anywhere near us and it upset a few rags on twitter, but a few months later and it seems that they're agreeing with that idea now! Goes to show how far we've come and how far they as falling.
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace

Postby bluemoon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:56 pm

I'll be amazed if he lasts beyond next season, in fact I could easily see him heading for the exit in the summer if a team like PSG come knocking. Gone are the days of two maybe three teams capable of challenging, the league has evolved massively since he first joined Chelsea but he hasn't evolved with it and his 'magic touch' is now all but gone. Bringing Mourinho in was pure desperation on the munchens behalf to counter Pep coming in, but it's back firing miserably on them and I've a feeling the next few months could get even more entertaining for us.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Shakermaker90 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:12 am

Did anyone catch the football writer's podcast on BT sport last night? They were basically suggesting Mourinho might genuinely be mentally ill through the stress of his job and losing his father over the summer. They were also saying Luke Shaw has grounds to sue over the bullying issue
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Shakermaker90 wrote:Did anyone catch the football writer's podcast on BT sport last night? They were basically suggesting Mourinho might genuinely be mentally ill through the stress of his job and losing his father over the summer. They were also saying Luke Shaw has grounds to sue over the bullying issue

I don't think he has been entirely sane since his time in Madrid.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum