Dippers up to no good

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Dippers up to no good

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Reports today show some dipper fans trying to organize a coach welcome with flares etc. it also says Liverpool police ignore the use of flares by scouser fans. They are planning attacking the team coach and probably visiting fans. I’m not planning to go I can’t stand the town or it’s denizens but everyone should watch out. Maybe the club can put on a ghost coach for the lads and a decoy for the twats to have a go at. Any ideas how these tossers plans can be undone.
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Re: Dippers up to no good

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Bournemouthcityfan wrote: Any ideas how these tossers plans can be undone.

Line the way into the stadium with bins.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Bournemouthcityfan wrote:Reports today show some dipper fans trying to organize a coach welcome with flares etc. it also says Liverpool police ignore the use of flares by scouser fans. They are planning attacking the team coach and probably visiting fans. I’m not planning to go I can’t stand the town or it’s denizens but everyone should watch out. Maybe the club can put on a ghost coach for the lads and a decoy for the twats to have a go at. Any ideas how these tossers plans can be undone.

I remember when they won the league in 2014 because they did this...
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:55 pm

But they were only good in the 1980s . Then all English teams got banned from Europe because of the scouse murdering cunts .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Win 0-3 they will want to prosecute us.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Fuck all will be done by the dibble despite it being totally illegal and UEFA will find a way of punishing us because one of our fans took a piss an alleyway somewhere in their shithole of a city.

MuEN are running a story on it but it won't make it on to Sky or BBC sports news pages about the cunts intentions.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:39 pm

I’m making a massive Hillborough banner for the match. Cunts
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 am

Make a justice for Heysel banner. Hate these murdering scouse cunts far more than the rags
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Shakermaker90 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 am

I see that Stuart Brenan of the MEN was getting a lot of stick from Liverpool fans last night, because the title of his article included the word "illegal" when referring to their planned coach greeting. Not a single one of them actually took the time to read what he'd said, but decided to jump on him and the city fans that had left comments, essentially saying we're being cry babies about it. I'm not being funny but when they were sharing that message referring to what happened to Marc Bartra as small time in comparison to what they plan to do to our team bus, I think we've grounds to take issue with them. Classless
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace

Postby sheblue » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Imbeciles.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:20 pm

TV companies love the scousers though they can’t do anything wrong and never have done .........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Bournemouthcityfan wrote:Any ideas how these tossers plans can be undone.

Disguise the team bus as a job centre.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby zuricity » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Can‘t see why the team can‘t do what everyone else does and walk the last few hundred yards to the ground. Anfield wrecking crew can look after the team bus.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Police warn Liverpool fans found with flares or pyrotechnics at Champions League clash with Manchester City could face prison sentences

By Mike Keegan For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 07:10 EDT, 20 March 2018 | UPDATED: 07:14 EDT, 20 March 2018

Police have warned that any supporters found in possession of flares and pyrotechnics at Liverpool's Champions League clash with Manchester City could be sent to prison.

As revealed by Sportsmail on Monday, City officials expressed 'serious concerns' after it emerged that a group of Liverpool supporters are planning a hostile reception for their team coach ahead of the April 4 first leg.

A poster circulating on social media urged fans of Jurgen Klopp's side to congregate on the streets close to Anfield more than two hours before kick-off to give Pep Guardiola and his squad a 'coach greeting' - and called on them to arrive armed with pyrotechnics.

That prompted City to pass their concerns on to police, and now officers on Merseyside have sent out a strong warning.

Superintendent Paul White said: 'We are aware that fans have indicated they plan to gather ahead of the Champions League match to be played on 4 April 2018 between Liverpool and Manchester City.

'While recognising that some supporters feel they can add to the atmosphere of the occasion, the use of flares and other pyrotechnics at and around football matches is a concern. We fully support the club in working to eradicate this dangerous and reckless practice and would ask that supporters work with us.

'The police and courts take these offences very seriously and prosecution can result in a prison sentence. I would remind people that this can apply not only within the stadium, but also in the surrounding streets and when attempting to enter the ground.'

City expressed ‘serious concerns’ to police after it emerged fans are planning to give their team bus a hostile reception +3
City expressed ‘serious concerns’ to police after it emerged fans are planning to give their team bus a hostile reception

The poster declared: 'We're going to show them exactly what money can't buy,' and added: 'Bring your flares and flags. Banners and bangers. Pints and Pyro. There will be thousands of scouse voices ready to scare em back to Mancland with their tails between their legs before the match even starts.'

It was shared by the Redmen TV Twitter account, which has 133,000 followers, was retweeted 327 times and liked 480 times on Monday afternoon.

Supt White added: 'Merseyside Police will have a comprehensive policing operation in place, alongside Liverpool Football Club, in preparation for the fixture.

As with any match, we have worked to ensure that this game can be enjoyed by all in a safe environment, as well as minimising any disruption on the roads. We will liaise with both clubs and their supporter groups to ensure the event is enjoyed safely by everyone.

'There will be additional officers on duty at the ground and we will have a city centre policing plan in place throughout the day, to further ensure that spectators and visitors to the city are kept safe and to smoothly facilitate the movements of those travelling to and from the game.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z5AIdMFo00
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:12 pm

There will be additional officers on duty at the ground and we will have a city centre policing plan in place throughout the day, to further ensure that spectators and visitors to the city are kept safe and to smoothly facilitate the movements of those travelling to and from the game.'

Scouse police will do fuck all FACT.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:55 pm

STINKING THIEVING BIN DIPPERS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Twitter gone viral on the coach greeting , the murdering bin dipping cunts really want to murder us and our players !!!
Havent the scummy thieving bastards done enough murdering in Europe ???
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bear60 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:39 pm

I am really getting pissed off with these cunts the whole country is backing them just like they did in 2014 we need to do our talking on the pitch in both games and shut the fuckers up once and for all
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby bluemoon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Self pitying drivel starts at 4:20
Watch on youtube.com

La la la la la la la......22:00
Watch on youtube.com