The Hatred Out There

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Hatred Out There

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 pm

Ok ok we are about to win the league v the rags at the Etihad next Saturday but has anyone else apart from me ( I know I give it large) got pure hatred shit off long time rag friends tonight ??? They have gone into self entitled fuck off city mode big time tonight self combusting in every way ..........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: The Hatred Out There

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:41 pm

Pain does that to people :P :P :P
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:51 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Pain does that to people :P :P :P

Bit bitter aren’t they pal ...... ouch ! :-D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby gillie » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:15 pm

Rags are Scouse1 fans all of a sudden hoping that the victims injure our players on Wednesday night to give them any hope next Saturday.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby brite blu sky » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:22 pm

Love it. another brick falls out of the wall. Like the dippers before them they had it all under control... an hegemony as they say.

Any Fucker who experiences that and doesn't keep their feet on the ground become the nastiest and mard arsed bitters you will ever know when someone takes it off them.

How the self entitled fall. Just like babies.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:31 pm

You know your successful when you are nobody’s favourite second team Fuck em all
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:40 pm

City64 wrote:Ok ok we are about to win the league v the rags at the Etihad next Saturday but has anyone else apart from me ( I know I give it large) got pure hatred shit off long time rag friends tonight ??? They have gone into self entitled fuck off city mode big time tonight self combusting in every way ..........

Ha ha 64, other than my Mum, all the family are City and as I live in Hampshire (since we moved down here and I was a nipper) all the rags I know are plastic, there's the odd one whose been to theatre of screams. They've all gone to ground down here.....

I had one pipe up a couple of weeks ago trying to tell me not to lower myself to play ground level until reminded the CUNT of the goading he and his plastic mate used to dish out almost daily and how they no longer sing 'we're man ure and we'll do what we want'

Oh and they really really hate me calling him Maureen.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby budfox » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:41 pm

My experience, and I admit I'm a southern softie, is that *most* people I talk football with are pretty complimentary about us. That includes rag and dipper fans too. The stats don't lie and we are probably 20% better than everyone else.

In truth, there isn't much to rationally "hate" about us. We play sublime football, our players are pretty much decent guys and our manager is an absolute gentleman. We don't go out to break legs, we don't dive all over the place and we don't make excuses on the very rare occasions that we lose.

The only accusation that gets levelled at us of course is that our owners have bought their way to the Premieship, but we're not the first to spend big money, we're wont be the last, and we have spent very wisely. Better still is that Pep has brought the best out of every player, and our team spirit is there for all to see.

I think there's huge admiration out there for us, and those who hate us would still do so if our players ran in to a burning building to rescue their mothers.

It's a wonderful time to be a City fan, and long may it continue.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:11 pm

budfox wrote:My experience, and I admit I'm a southern softie, is that *most* people I talk football with are pretty complimentary about us. That includes rag and dipper fans too. The stats don't lie and we are probably 20% better than everyone else.

In truth, there isn't much to rationally "hate" about us. We play sublime football, our players are pretty much decent guys and our manager is an absolute gentleman. We don't go out to break legs, we don't dive all over the place and we don't make excuses on the very rare occasions that we lose.

The only accusation that gets levelled at us of course is that our owners have bought their way to the Premieship, but we're not the first to spend big money, we're wont be the last, and we have spent very wisely. Better still is that Pep has brought the best out of every player, and our team spirit is there for all to see.

I think there's huge admiration out there for us, and those who hate us would still do so if our players ran in to a burning building to rescue their mothers.

It's a wonderful time to be a City fan, and long may it continue.

Those southern softie plastics will be city fans next season pal . Think you must be immune from the nasty tribal local hatred rearing its ugly self right now :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
City64 wrote:Ok ok we are about to win the league v the rags at the Etihad next Saturday but has anyone else apart from me ( I know I give it large) got pure hatred shit off long time rag friends tonight ??? They have gone into self entitled fuck off city mode big time tonight self combusting in every way ..........

Ha ha 64, other than my Mum, all the family are City and as I live in Hampshire (since we moved down here and I was a nipper) all the rags I know are plastic, there's the odd one whose been to theatre of screams. They've all gone to ground down here.....

I had one pipe up a couple of weeks ago trying to tell me not to lower myself to play ground level until reminded the CUNT of the goading he and his plastic mate used to dish out almost daily and how they no longer sing 'we're man ure and we'll do what we want'

Oh and they really really hate me calling him Maureen.....

Exactly CTID Hants , what goes around comes around but the bitter rag cunts cant do the what comes around all of a sudden now reality has kicked in :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:15 pm

carolina-blue wrote:You know your successful when you are nobody’s favourite second team Fuck em all

Yep haha
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:16 pm

gillie wrote:Rags are Scouse1 fans all of a sudden hoping that the victims injure our players on Wednesday night to give them any hope next Saturday.

haha a pair of a kind both scum pal
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:17 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Love it. another brick falls out of the wall. Like the dippers before them they had it all under control... an hegemony as they say.

Any Fucker who experiences that and doesn't keep their feet on the ground become the nastiest and mard arsed bitters you will ever know when someone takes it off them.

How the self entitled fall. Just like babies.

Nice post pal , im buzzin !

It is deffo the Etihad though ! :lol: :D 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:52 am

carolina-blue wrote:You know your successful when you are nobody’s favourite second team Fuck em all

it’s only scousepool and rag fans ,many neutrals love watching the football city play.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dipstick » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Most rags I know are willing to admit that this is our season, as if next season could be theirs - deluded wankers.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:49 pm

100% rags I know concede we are playing great stuff and deserve the league bla bla bla BUT it's only down to money and it's their's next season. And that's even though most of them really dislike Maureen.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nick » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Rags "don't like football anymore"

More into darts and horse racing...
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby stevefromdonny » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:48 pm

I was told today that we buy the league from a Liverpool fan, I told him that Liverpool spend money on not winning the league
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:52 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:I was told today that we buy the league from a Liverpool fan, I told him that Liverpool spend money on not winning the league

They were the same tits saying ‘money doesn’t buy success’ when we got taken over.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:08 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:I was told today that we buy the league from a Liverpool fan, I told him that Liverpool spend money on not winning the league

Bin dippers have an excuse for everything , it is never their fault and its not their fault they never win anything anymore ..........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum