The Hatred Out There

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Hatred Out There

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:25 pm

City64 wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:I was told today that we buy the league from a Liverpool fan, I told him that Liverpool spend money on not winning the league

Bin dippers have an excuse for everything , it is never their fault and its not their fault they never win anything anymore ..........

My Mrs is a dipper fan and we had a massive row Saturday coz she said Palace cheated to try and get Mane sent off and Zaha ran into Karius for the Palace pen. I told her in no uncertain terms that all Liverpool fans are fuckin deluded victims. Been very frosty in our house since.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:36 pm

gillie wrote:
City64 wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:I was told today that we buy the league from a Liverpool fan, I told him that Liverpool spend money on not winning the league

Bin dippers have an excuse for everything , it is never their fault and its not their fault they never win anything anymore ..........

My Mrs is a dipper fan and we had a massive row Saturday coz she said Palace cheated to try and get Mane sent off and Zaha ran into Karius for the Palace pen. I told her in no uncertain terms that all Liverpool fans are fuckin deluded victims. Been very frosty in our house since.

Haha truth sometimes hurts , well with dippers it does :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:01 pm

City64 wrote:
gillie wrote:
City64 wrote:

Haha truth sometimes hurts , well with dippers it does :lol:

Oh btw for the CL game Wednesday I am going to my eldest lads to watch it or I could end up being in the divorce courts :D :D :D
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:02 pm

gillie wrote:
City64 wrote:

Well my Central heating ( underfloor) will finally be replaced this week - been burning wood since mid January.

It‘s been frosty here too ! :lol:
The wife thinks Liverpool have a chance - knows nowt about footie , but likes Klipperty .....
What is the point in explaining ?

I need to keep warm ;)
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:10 pm

zuricity wrote:
gillie wrote:
City64 wrote:

Well my Central heating ( underfloor) will finally be replaced this week - been burning wood since mid January.

It‘s been frosty here too ! :lol:
The wife thinks Liverpool have a chance - knows nowt about footie , but likes Klipperty .....
What is the point in explaining ?

I need to keep warm ;)

The wife is doing a social experiment . She is wearing a Liverpool shirt for a month . So far she has been carraghered on and punched twice ,
God knows what’ll happen when she leaves the house :lol:
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum