Mersey Talk Pt 1

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mersey Talk Pt 1

Postby CuteMancs » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:21 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Mersey Talk Pt 1

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Wow, cheers CM. What a horrible lot they are, it only makes me want it more.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:49 pm

That was hard but predictable reading .

Anfield cauldron of fire ..........

It will be an honour for these European amatures to visit Anfield European royalty ............. or something like that , I was throwing up at the time !

Couldn't read much else tbh what a bunch of deluded wankers !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 pm

The worst of the worst
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 pm

I could stomach not winning the league on Saturday if we can smash these candle fucking istree victim European self proclaimed royalty in fact I really do think I detest them more than the rags.
Last edited by gillie on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Nickyboy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:19 pm

Hope we smash those deluded fuckers 5-0 In their make believe terrifying atmosphere
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bigblue » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:34 pm

dare I say their arrogance is even worse than the rags.

Acting like they're odds on favorites to beat a team 18 points ahead of them in the table! A team that they've already played twice this year, with a combined score of 8-4. FFS, they've let in 66% more goals than us in the league!

But they ignore all of that, and all of a sudden andrew robertson's ''gegenpressing" is going to take us completely by surprise, and we'll be freaking out gifting the scousers goal after goal.

They have a wonderful mix of being super arrogant, while also completely divorced from reality. I am perfectly ok with us playing a 2nd string vs the rags if we can smash these cunts over the two legs.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby everyonehatesus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:43 pm

So we will be rejoicing at the prospect of playing at such a hallowed ground of true European giants........... WHAT A BUNCH OF TV THIEVING CANDLE LIGHTING CUNTS.
get over yourselves you bunch of simple fuckwits
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:48 pm

So they are going to boo and hiss every time we have the ball like they did in 13/14 well that turned out well for them in the long run didn't it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D absolute wankers the lot of them.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:51 pm

bigblue wrote:dare I say their arrogance is even worse than the rags.

Acting like they're odds on favorites to beat a team 18 points ahead of them in the table! A team that they've already played twice this year, with a combined score of 8-4. FFS, they've let in 66% more goals than us in the league!

But they ignore all of that, and all of a sudden andrew robertson's ''gegenpressing" is going to take us completely by surprise, and we'll be freaking out gifting the scousers goal after goal.

They have a wonderful mix of being super arrogant, while also completely divorced from reality. I am perfectly ok with us playing a 2nd string vs the rags if we can smash these cunts over the two legs.

Well i hope Robertson does „Gegenpressing“ because he will cause his defense lots of problems .

The team , or more specifically the attackers and midfield might actually gegenpress but together ! Which means nothing more than put the opposition under pressure ( gegen = against , oppose) .

Win the toss and keep the ball.

Oh and by the way, call the team off the field to hand over their tracksuits during YNWA . Should drive ‚em crazy.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby bigblue » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:04 pm

gillie wrote:So they are going to boo and hiss every time we have the ball like they did in 13/14 well that turned out well for them in the long run didn't it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D absolute wankers the lot of them.

What a dipper way to support your team. Boo, hiss, and moan whenever you can. Make sure you light a candle first.

Only a giant bag of dildos could enjoy booing 60 minutes of a 90 minute game, then go tell everyone about the massive "historic" European atmosphere that they were a part of.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby s1ty m » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Much worse than The Rags. It's not even close any more. Hateful pieces of arse wipe.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby budfox » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Pep knows what to do. Nullify Salah then take them apart at our place.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:30 pm

bigblue wrote:
gillie wrote:So they are going to boo and hiss every time we have the ball like they did in 13/14 well that turned out well for them in the long run didn't it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D absolute wankers the lot of them.

What a dipper way to support your team. Boo, hiss, and moan whenever you can. Make sure you light a candle first.

Only a giant bag of dildos could enjoy booing 60 minutes of a 90 minute game, then go tell everyone about the massive "historic" European atmosphere that they were a part of.

Well, with our possession stats and pass completion rates, they will be doing a hell of a lot of booing.

One or two sensible points in there, some funny ones, and an awful lot of wishful thinking.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:55 pm

s1ty m wrote:Much worse than The Rags. It's not even close any more. Hateful pieces of arse wipe.

This is how I feel TBH . Thanks for posting CM I couldn’t bring myself to look but I admire your cast iron constitueson :lol:
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:38 pm

I've been looking in on RAWK against my own better judgement, fuck me "istreeeeee" and "european pedigreeeeeee", even their match preview has a giff that has 5 stars under their badge and the words "fuck all" under ours.

Well istreeee boys it's been 13yrs since Istanbul, hope you're not too superstitious.

I really hate the venom I feel towards this fucking lot I really do, the words self righteous and sanctimonious only just scratches surface.

I pray to god we never ever become like these work shy victims.

I can only applaud you CM for trawling the shit if the mersey....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john68 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 am

Thanks for your efforts CM but I couldn't be arsed bothering to read the verbal vomit from over emotional, seemingly under educated Scouse Rags.

I find it sad that their default option is to revert to the same arrogant, aggressive mentality that created the tragedy of Heysel, yet despite their own tragedy of Hillsborough, haven't seemed to have learned anything.

I suppose that having listened to their fathers'tales of past and long gone greats, their fans of under 35yrs have had little to celebrate. I sense an over excitement at that their dream of going beyond the CL Quarter Finals.

Should they beat City, I predict that they and their tame media will have already crowned them the Kings of the CL.

All a bit sad really...but when you have little else to cheer you up on a rainy day, I suppose you have to have dreams to hide the stark realities of life.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:05 am

I'm saving this for tomorrow but I see the rest of the media are ramping it up, if they ever could, which leads to even more bile by the Scouse fuckers.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Justified logic » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:10 am

The reality of the severity of the task facing their team seems to be dawning on at least some of them.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby bluemoon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:29 am

Nice little preview from our very own twosips with input from scouse land...

Watch on youtube.com

Fair bit of delusion as you would expect in this one...

Watch on youtube.com
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum