*** Bin Dippers v City CLQF 1st Leg Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Bin Dippers v City CLQF 1st Leg Official Match Threa

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:06 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I was waiting for a replay of the Raheem incident but alas, apparently it wasn't worth showing, even though BT had the coverage. As for the offside decisions, it was clear that Salah was just off and also clear that Sane was just level bit what I can't understand is how the lino came to the decisions he did. Surely if one was onside, the other must also be?

What really struck me was how we didn't protest any of those two second half decisions. It was like had either given up the fight completely or resigned to the fact that weren't getting nothing from the officials.

The only one that was protesting was Jesus - and I think he eventually got booked for it.

I imagine he was rather frustrated being left alone upfront with no support.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby mr_nool » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I was waiting for a replay of the Raheem incident but alas, apparently it wasn't worth showing, even though BT had the coverage. As for the offside decisions, it was clear that Salah was just off and also clear that Sane was just level bit what I can't understand is how the lino came to the decisions he did. Surely if one was onside, the other must also be?

What really struck me was how we didn't protest any of those two second half decisions. It was like had either given up the fight completely or resigned to the fact that weren't getting nothing from the officials.

The only one that was protesting was Jesus - and I think he eventually got booked for it.

It was plain odd, though. Had those decisions been handled correctly by the ref, it could have ended 3-2 — a great result to take away from A field. Our players should have been fuming.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

It was plain odd, though. Had those decisions been handled correctly by the ref, it could have ended 3-2 — a great result to take away from A field. Our players should have been fuming.

I wonder if the ref and linesman will officiate again in the Champions League this season? Or if they’ll be let go from the remaining games.
Last edited by Mase on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:13 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

whilst it is admirable that Wolf is very fit and keen,

i have seen him too many times and he is pretty clueless at reffing .

Not because of the result , but i thought he was crap last night, generally
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Justified logic » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:30 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

No, it could just have been a different result after the first decision.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Maybe, after the coach incident, and refereeing decisions, our players just didn't have the heart.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Maybe, after the coach incident, and refereeing decisions, our players just didn't have the heart.

Then at least get sent off for snapping one of the cunts.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Maybe, after the coach incident, and refereeing decisions, our players just didn't have the heart.

Then at least get sent off for snapping one of the cunts.

Sounds nice but imagine how they may have felt knowing what they came into. They may have even thought the Dippers were waiting for them afterwards, just like our supporters coach, even though they beat us that day.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Shouldn't be on the pitch if they haven't got heart. No excuses.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Shouldn't be on the pitch if they haven't got heart. No excuses.

*shakes head*

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Just watching the Europa round-up and they are all in agreement that it was a definite penalty for Rahemm, there was no doubt.

So why wasn't it?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:47 pm

City optimism slowly coming back. We need to make the atmosphere at our place on Tuesday just as hostile as their place within the limits of the law. :twisted: :twisted: Constant booing every time they get the Ball, screaming of politically correct profanities towards their 6 fingered fans.,corner,throw in takers. :twisted: :twisted: Try and make it like a Turkish Derby. :twisted: :twisted: We did it on that Hamburg game a few seasons back and nearly reversed a deficit, That was a valiant effort by our team that night. :D :D I expect nothing less from our team Tuesday. Can you imagine the meltdown if we did them 4-0 and put them out. Keep that thought, the only person happy would be Steve Gerrard whose slip will be eclipsed. :lol: :lol:

There would be another midnight scouse Candle event pencilled in to that calendar stolen from Poundland. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:City optimism slowly coming back. We need to make the atmosphere at our place on Tuesday just as hostile as their place within the limits of the law. :twisted: :twisted: Constant booing every time they get the Ball, screaming of politically correct profanities towards their 6 fingered fans.,corner,throw in takers. :twisted: :twisted: Try and make it like a Turkish Derby. :twisted: :twisted: We did it on that Hamburg game a few seasons back and nearly reversed a deficit, That was a valiant effort by our team that night. :D :D I expect nothing less from our team Tuesday. Can you imagine the meltdown if we did them 4-0 and put them out. Keep that thought, the only person happy would be Steve Gerrard whose slip will be eclipsed. :lol: :lol:

There would be another midnight scouse Candle event pencilled in to that calendar stolen from Poundland. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, we have to be anti-football rather than pro-City?

I know where you're coming from mate but save that shit for the Dippers. What happened last night wasn't supporting your club or anything to do with sport, it was the Dippers just doing their thing, their horrible thing, that can cause injury but put down to high spirits in the form of supporting your club.

Does anybody think that if this was us bricking a coach that we would wait until the end of May for a decision?

Paper planes, a minute late, maybe a bit of racism, it's all our fucking fault and nothing will change here.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:43 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:City optimism slowly coming back. We need to make the atmosphere at our place on Tuesday just as hostile as their place within the limits of the law. :twisted: :twisted: Constant booing every time they get the Ball, screaming of politically correct profanities towards their 6 fingered fans.,corner,throw in takers. :twisted: :twisted: Try and make it like a Turkish Derby. :twisted: :twisted: We did it on that Hamburg game a few seasons back and nearly reversed a deficit, That was a valiant effort by our team that night. :D :D I expect nothing less from our team Tuesday. Can you imagine the meltdown if we did them 4-0 and put them out. Keep that thought, the only person happy would be Steve Gerrard whose slip will be eclipsed. :lol: :lol:

I know where you're coming from mate but save that shit for the Dippers. What happened last night wasn't supporting your club or anything to do with sport, it was the Dippers just doing their thing, their horrible thing, that can cause injury but put down to high spirits in the form of supporting your club.

Does anybody think that if this was us bricking a coach that we would wait until the end of May for a decision?

Paper planes, a minute late, maybe a bit of racism, it's all our fucking fault and nothing will change here.
I hear you Beefy.

If that Atmosphere in the Europe match against Hamburg was repeated you never know.They have history for capitulating.

I want the atmosphere to be as hostile as possible within the limits of the law.They dont deserve an easy night after what they did to us.Sorry for being a vengeful bastard,its just the way i feel.I suspect 40,000 Blues have similar sentiments right now Decency should only be shown to decent people.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby aaron bond » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:06 am

zabbadabbado wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I hear you Beefy.

If that Atmosphere in the Europe match against Hamburg was repeated you never know.They have history for capitulating.

I want the atmosphere to be as hostile as possible within the limits of the law.They dont deserve an easy night after what they did to us.Sorry for being a vengeful bastard,its just the way i feel.I suspect 40,000 Blues have similar sentiments right now Decency should only be shown to decent people.

The Hamburg match is a great example. The atmosphere was incredible that day. Everyone was standing for the full 90 minutes, no matter which part of the ground you were in.

The players responded and put in an immense performance. If it wasn’t for Hughes’ incompetence in refusing to take Dunne off who was clearly going to be sent off or taking Elano off when he was having the game of his life, we would have won.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:12 am

Just had another look at the penalty claim for Sterling and cannot believe it wasn't called. There's an assistant lino, and a lino within 20 yards of it yet they didn't call it, or the handball during the tackle, how can this be?

Compare and contrast to a less obvious one last night for Arsenal where the assistant lino gives it.

I suppose it could be called bitter but when you see these things again you just realise that the game is weighted to suit certain teams.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:47 am

Clear dive Beefy ;)

Watch on youtube.com
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:56 am

'Not seen a Scouser this excited over one leg since Macca met Heather Mills'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Clear dive Beefy ;)

Watch on youtube.com

Foul AND a handball!!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:30 pm

At ;least one of the Daily fails sport headlines is funny as fuck.

''Shittiest City in England'' pmsl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum