*** Bin Dippers v City CLQF 1st Leg Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Bin Dippers v City CLQF 1st Leg Official Match Threa

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm

I think you are as unhappy as me :-(
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm

City64 wrote:Right I have calmed down after a shocker of a night in a shit hole of a pub in wigan full of plastic deluded knob head bin dippers and I lost my fucking bank card , one of them cunts prob nicked it .Anyway said bank card now cancelled I am calm and I now can let fucking rip ...........

Absolute shit defending by us first half all of them all over the fucking place , Gundogan total fucking wank , Leroy just wasn't brave enough big dave a shadow of himself , Fern wasteful all in all a total fucking mess !!! but at the end of the day the scouse cunts got all the decisions including a clearly offside goal and we had one not given when clearly onside ......... fine fucking margins the ref was utter shit all in all a total let down of a proper shit night . Plus side we get another go at these deplorable scouse cunts at the Etihad after winning the league v the rag cunts , we cant be any worse can we ???
BT can fuck off aswell biased bin dippin fraud of a channel cunts . And if I hear one scouse cunt spout off tomorrow he is getting twatted proper style !!!

That's the spirit.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby blues2win » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Pep amazingly calm after the match.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:54 pm

zuricity wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:No Serge, no party.

Jesus may be decent in time but needed a proper forward leading the line tonight, making chances for himself were there were none.

Rest of the team were shite though, shell shocked again by a team than run their bollox off and don't just sit off.

4-0 next week.

just fcuk off will you , i don’t need your analysis.
Too many are looking for blame with individual players.

My take is this,

They got two fortunate goals . Their third was well played. No amount of planning can resolve this .

Ok move on, we dominated the game .

I am not sure if we are wussies , or so good that we are confident to tonk them next week .

I mean Wolf , you know Sane was onside , you cheating b‘stard.

Look again st their third goal.
Kev and Silva don’t bust a gut to close down after Salah’s first cross is blocked.
If it was the other end our player would be doubled up on, as Sane was most the game.
Then when Salah did cross it Walker was walking back into the box as a player ran past his shoulder.

Yes we were unbalanced and Pep got it wrong but the whole team were lacking energy and effort when the bread and butter stuff needed doing. We gave the ball to them so often first half and they won every breaking ball.

oh really !

Yes really.
Third goal was as avoidable as the other two.
To blame it on individuals is harsh I suppose as they were each as culpable as the next.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Can’t believe how down played the whole bus thing was.

If that happened at the Etihad could you imagine the furore.

I really think LFC are culpable as the security is their responsibility at theirs, is it not?
They and the police have known for weeks this was coming and the club have almost encouraged it and are now so sorry.

Do the media accepting it want English football to revert back to the 70-80’s.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Tru_Blu » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Not playing sterling and Delph cost is this game. Pep had his Europe hat on and failed. This was equivalent to a English derby and that’s how it should have been played. Utterly disappointed
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:12 pm

I've already said pur performance was shameful.

But we have to mention the penalty on sterling and the two offside decisions because it's also part of the game.

It's not over, but only because of who we were are. It's still a shame that's it's come to this.
Original Dub

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:14 pm

Being in London, luckily I went to the theatre tonight and missed the game. I wont bother with the highlights. I saw Klopp celebrating on a recorded Sky loop on a giant screen in Waterloo station on the way back to the hotel.

I can heartily recommend Amadeus at the National Theatre, at least there was one brilliant performance tonight.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 pm

These feral scouse twats literally get away with murder!
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I think you are as unhappy as me :-(

Unhappy and fuming pal , I had calmed down but im raging again . My girlfriend has fucked off to bed because im on one so its looking like im sleeping on the couch to round off a proper shitter of a night !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:37 pm

It’s fucking aweful losing to these twats, even at my age, knowing the hard ons the press will have for a week now, my advice, chill out, and go and give the girl the seeing too she wants haha cheer up lad we will be back!
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zabbadabbado » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Funny conversation taken place after the game with my Rag father in Law .

(me) was on one ranting because we have been beaten by those scouse candle waiving Cunts for the umpteenth time. :roll:

I said to him I can’t remember the last time we played so badly (I can really the same fucking venue a few weeks ago ;) ).

I said to him did you watch the game ?, fully expected the old fucker to lie, and say he didn’t, when I know he did.

He Surprises me and says I watched the game and thought you played pretty well. :? :?

I looked at him astonished, incredulous expression. :o :o It just come out, I said what the fuck do you know about football watching that Rag shit week in, week out.? We probably looked like Barcelona to you. We both pissed our sides laughing.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby PrezIke » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:33 pm

PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Dimples » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 pm

We bottled it. We were afraid and allowed them bully us in the first half. That is how they got their goals.
We were unbalanced. That contributed to our performance but without bottle you cannot beat them when they are that committed.

We will not bottle it at our place. We are capable of going through. But I cannot see us keeping a clean sheet. One goal is all they need.
We are as good as out. Focus on Saturday and forget about the 2018 CL - its gone for us.

Liverpool deserved the win tonight. They outfought us and we did not have the required bottle.
Not easy to stomach but that is the truth of it.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:09 am

Fuck a weakened team for the derby, even if we miraculously overcome these Heysel cunts, we stand no chance against the likes of barca, real or bayern. Rather beat the rags on Saturday and have a party. Hopefully, with global warming and that, we will one day see Liverpool get flooded and can watch them all drown. Justice for Heysel!
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:19 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Can’t believe how down played the whole bus thing was.

If that happened at the Etihad could you imagine the furore.

I really think LFC are culpable as the security is their responsibility at theirs, is it not?
They and the police have known for weeks this was coming and the club have almost encouraged it and are now so sorry.

Do the media accepting it want English football to revert back to the 70-80’s.

I really think this had an impact on our team last night, we played crap and shit ourselves but being in a coach that's had bottle thrown at it does make you edgy.
Scousers are scum always have been, at 3-0, next week an early goal could just give these twats a wake up call. Fight fire with fire
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:32 am

Had a good sleep, woke up and I am still angry as fuck.

Scouse were not better, but we were beyond shit and I blame Pep. A manager at the level of Guardiola is not allowed to fuck up like he did last night tactically. Not at this level.

- the Defence:
What on earth was that? Kompany was sent on the left to cover Laporte in front of Salah, and instead of working made him and Otamendi play out of position. Both of them had one of the worst passes I saw all season.
Walker was a disasaster, all alone on the right and failed vs Mane.

- Gundogan
The fella is an excellent squad player, but starting him in the game of the year was a joke. Imho, he should never be around our first eleven when it comes to big games

That is 4 players played out of position in the game of the season, because he decided to go deffensive instead of playing our usual game and that cost us big time. I fail to understand how a manager at the level of Guardiola can make this type of mistakes at this level.

Liverpool deservered to win, not because they were better, but because they decided to play smart and knew what they wanted. Instead we played like a sunday league team.

I can accept a superiority of an opponent, but I can't accept when we sabotage ourselves.

A sad way to end a perfect season.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby aaron bond » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:49 am

Playing Gundogan instead of Sterling/Bernardo just meant we were completely lopsided. We were only attacking on the left with Sane so Liverpool only needed to defend on this side. Furthermore, Walker had absolutely no defensive support on his side.

We’ve played the same formation and style of play all season but Pep changed it last night and it spectacularly backfired.

Laporte looked like a centre back playing left back. He wasn’t involved in any of our attacking play. Delph or Danilo need to play there on Saturday and in the second leg.

Such a disappointing result. Of course we will go for it next Tuesday but the reality is we will need to score 5 goals as we will probably concede.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:03 am

I’ve never ever booed a City player in my 20 years of owning a season ticket - but fuck me Gundo is coming close!!!! If you give your all but are shit (Vassell) then that’s fair enough. But that fuckin coward goes in to hiding, tucks in behind an opposition player so no one can pass to him when we have the ball, doesn’t bust a gut going forward, doesn’t bust a gut coming back. He’s a fuckin coward of a man and I hope he’s out of our club in the summer.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Clowncrete » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:45 am

It pisses me off how sane kept getting into good positions but wasted pretty much every single one of them.

I hate how one footed so many of our players are. Sane walker sterling. If we are playing a left footed player on the left then he should be capable of crossing at the least. It was so predictable that neither can pass or shoot with their weak foot and couldn't cut in.

If Salah is injured, we might have a decent chance in the second leg since they looked pretty toothless after he went off.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Super Kev!

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum