the bus attack

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the bus attack

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 pm

dick dastardley wrote:No actions because these lowlife scumbags will accuse the police yet again the victims!!
These bastards really are the the shit on ur shoes.
They will get their come uppence soon.

They do every March/April when the realisation our year hasn't happened. Again
nottsblue
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15600
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: the bus attack

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:37 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Original Dub wrote:130 hours, "exhaustive investigations".

Nothing found. Move along.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... v-15146631


Someone had a quick look for 5 minutes

Scouse police couldn't solve a mystery of a puppy sitting next to a pile of shit. What's the betting some of those involved were off duty cops?
nottsblue
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15600
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: the bus attack

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:19 pm

I liked this comment under a MEN piece on this:

"Actually other than a Salah  offiside goal, a disallowed Sané goal, a Sterling stonewall pen, another disallowed goal and a bus attack it was an even playing field"
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: the bus attack

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Guardiola – who reiterated that Kevin De Bruyne does not have a release clause in his contract – also issued a withering response to Merseyside Police's failure to arrest any fans following the attack on City's bus at Anfield.

'I'm not the police,' he said before adding sarcastically: 'The cameras were not good there.'
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22169
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Article in the Mirror today by Simon Mullock , interesting one this ........

"Man City snub Liverpool FC offer to pay for all repairs and damage inflicted to the team bus by missile throwing fans last season." . "City who go back to Anfield on October 7th feel not enough has been done to prevent supporters from throwing bottles , stones and fireworks at the bus . They made it clear to authorities in the weeks before the game they were worried for the safety of the players and coaching staff following threats ".
This is set to rumble on , clearly MCFC have told LFC to fuck off behind the scenes and if the safety of our players and staff cant be guaranteed then there is going to be a huge issue landing on the FAs and PL doorstep .

Very interesting indeed , expect MEN to be all over it next week !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6889
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:43 pm

when we play them later on, you can tell the daft Liverpool fans will do it again, BUT if it did we should inform the prem league and the ref that we will NOT play the game, it will be all over the papers, sky motd and everything and they will have to do something about the cunts
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: the bus attack

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Our players must know they have to beat these cunts. When we do I think we will see a big celebration from the players.
Image
london blue 2
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8902
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: the bus attack

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:08 pm

Well let's see what the cunts do on Tuesday night, when PSG bus arrive at klanfield, what will scouse dibble do to ensure all runs smoothly????
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7073
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: the bus attack

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:23 am

CTID Hants wrote:Well let's see what the cunts do on Tuesday night, when PSG bus arrive at klanfield, what will scouse dibble do to ensure all runs smoothly????


If it was the 2nd leg, then mayhem, but we are tailing about scousers, they will be clever cunts, as they still have to go to Paris......... the cowards !
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6532
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:30 am

nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Original Dub wrote:130 hours, "exhaustive investigations".

Nothing found. Move along.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... v-15146631


Someone had a quick look for 5 minutes

Scouse police couldn't solve a mystery of a puppy sitting next to a pile of shit. What's the betting some of those involved were off duty cops?


The issue is they can ( quick enough to arrest that Roma fan) but when it comes to Liverpool fans they are afraid to upset them, they handle them with kid gloves because of the way they were treated in the aftermath of Hillsborough.
Foreverinbluedreams
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7978
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:20 am

So the burning question here it seems is if murdering LFC can’t guarantee MCFC players and staff safety we aren’t turning up ? FA and PL need to be publicly raising concerns with LFC and Merseyside Police ASAP game is only 3 weeks away ..........
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6889
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:34 am

City64 wrote:So the burning question here it seems is if murdering LFC can’t guarantee MCFC players and staff safety we aren’t turning up ? FA and PL need to be publicly raising concerns with LFC and Merseyside Police ASAP game is only 3 weeks away ..........

Ain't gonna happen in a league game mate.
Image
london blue 2
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8902
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: the bus attack

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:44 am

london blue 2 wrote:
City64 wrote:So the burning question here it seems is if murdering LFC can’t guarantee MCFC players and staff safety we aren’t turning up ? FA and PL need to be publicly raising concerns with LFC and Merseyside Police ASAP game is only 3 weeks away ..........

Ain't gonna happen in a league game mate.


They only try to murder people in the cups.
Mase
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19843
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: the bus attack

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:56 am

SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13813
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: the bus attack

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46332084


I was planning to watch that game last night but was out so I was keeping my eye on the BBC rolling blog to see what time the new KO was going to be.

One of the comments they published went along the lines of "Imagine if this had happened in England, there would be worldwide outrage"

Short memories.
ross.mcfc
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4813
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:50 am
Location: London

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:26 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46332084


I was planning to watch that game last night but was out so I was keeping my eye on the BBC rolling blog to see what time the new KO was going to be.

One of the comments they published went along the lines of "Imagine if this had happened in England, there would be worldwide outrage"

Short memories.


The propaganda machine that is the BBC also decided not ( as of yet) to have an HYS on this article . I wonder why ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10945
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:12 pm

zuricity wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46332084


I was planning to watch that game last night but was out so I was keeping my eye on the BBC rolling blog to see what time the new KO was going to be.

One of the comments they published went along the lines of "Imagine if this had happened in England, there would be worldwide outrage"

Short memories.


The propaganda machine that is the BBC also decided not ( as of yet) to have an HYS on this article . I wonder why ?


Biggest pedo protectors out there....DISGUSTING BUNCH OF CUNTS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22169
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests