the bus attack

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the bus attack

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:25 pm

carolina-blue wrote:£20.000 fine laughable jokeafa at its best


Does that include Roma as well?

Bent fuckers...
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6476
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: the bus attack

Postby Justified logic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:29 pm

carolina-blue wrote:£20.000 fine laughable jokeafa at its best

Not even that much. 20,000 Euros.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3462
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Pep banned for two matches as well...
Image
london blue 2
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8648
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: the bus attack

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:38 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...

Utter joke.

Hope the anthem gets the loudest booing it possibly can at the next home game. Those punishments are truely laughable. The fact that its not a surprise is testament to how poor an organisation UEFA really are.
nottsblue
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13862
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: the bus attack

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:39 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds
Didn’t we once get fined more than this for being a minute late for the 2nd 1/2??

I think Pep will now realize what it’s like being outside the tent looking in not inside looking out .
No wonder we boo the fucking anthem
carolina-blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: the bus attack

Postby sheblue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Disgraceful.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5762
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


What was Pep banned for?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21739
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: the bus attack

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:31 pm

mr_nool wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


What was Pep banned for?

Confronting the referee at half time in the home leg v dippers. For which he was sent to the stands for anyway iirc
nottsblue
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13862
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: the bus attack

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:32 pm

mr_nool wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


What was Pep banned for?

Being man city head coach
Image
london blue 2
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8648
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:43 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


What was Pep banned for?

Being man city head coach


and being Catalan when the ref clearly wasn’t.

Pep racist ? Nah.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10138
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby dick dastardley » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Fucking piss taking bastards, uefa can kiss my ring piece, our coach gets smashed up, players shaken, and lose to bent and shite officials, and all they get is a poxy €20k fine.
That fucking anthem will get fucking booed in every round, cheating bent bastards.
So calling the ref inept is worse than a bottle/brick, wankers
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
User avatar
dick dastardley
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:14 pm
Location: city of manchester where else !!!

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:08 pm

UEFA at there worst yet again . Odds on we will get that bent Spanish cunt of a ref again when we are looking good for the CL final , absolutely nailed on !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:10 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds
Didn’t we once get fined more than this for being a minute late for the 2nd 1/2??

I think Pep will now realize what it’s like being outside the tent looking in not inside looking out .
No wonder we boo the fucking anthem


We got fined more than the same team we played. Our fine was for turning up 30 seconds late, their fine was for racially abusing one of our players...
Mase
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17486
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds
Didn’t we once get fined more than this for being a minute late for the 2nd 1/2??

I think Pep will now realize what it’s like being outside the tent looking in not inside looking out .
No wonder we boo the fucking anthem


We got fined more than the same team we played. Our fine was for turning up 30 seconds late, their fine was for racially abusing one of our players...



There needs to be a movement akin to the meetoo thingy.

Also , uefa needs to move out of Nyon and get taxed properly .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10138
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:18 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds
Didn’t we once get fined more than this for being a minute late for the 2nd 1/2??

I think Pep will now realize what it’s like being outside the tent looking in not inside looking out .
No wonder we boo the fucking anthem


We got fined more than the same team we played. Our fine was for turning up 30 seconds late, their fine was for racially abusing one of our players...



There needs to be a movement akin to the meetoo thingy.

Also , uefa needs to move out of Nyon and get taxed properly .


#BlueLivesMatter
Mase
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17486
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds
Didn’t we once get fined more than this for being a minute late for the 2nd 1/2??

I think Pep will now realize what it’s like being outside the tent looking in not inside looking out .
No wonder we boo the fucking anthem


We got fined more than the same team we played. Our fine was for turning up 30 seconds late, their fine was for racially abusing one of our players...



There needs to be a movement akin to the meetoo thingy.

Also , uefa needs to move out of Nyon and get taxed properly .


#BlueLivesMatter


i’m sure City64 will not read that correctly #BlueLiversMatter
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10138
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:31 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Pep banned for two matches as well...


Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds
Didn’t we once get fined more than this for being a minute late for the 2nd 1/2??

I think Pep will now realize what it’s like being outside the tent looking in not inside looking out .
No wonder we boo the fucking anthem





There needs to be a movement akin to the meetoo thingy.

Also , uefa needs to move out of Nyon and get taxed properly .


#BlueLivesMatter


i’m sure City64 will not read that correctly #BlueLiversMatter

I have been on my stag do in Edinburgh all weekend , I am alive , only just ! :shock: :lol:
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:43 pm

^^^^^
Stag do ? I hope she’s old enough.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10138
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Edinburgh? Get to beefa mate!
Mase
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17486
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Fucking piss taking bastards, uefa can kiss my ring piece, our coach gets smashed up, players shaken, and lose to bent and shite officials, and all they get is a poxy €20k fine.
That fucking anthem will get fucking booed in every round, cheating bent bastards.
So calling the ref inept is worse than a bottle/brick, wankers


You can bet that Scousepool insisted that the insurance paid for the Bus damage too
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10138
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 37 guests